My Time at Portia

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
divergence
Cheater
Cheater

Re: My Time at Portia

Post by divergence »

I fixed "NoItemCraftingCostTime (another way to have instant crafting)" for you guys. The other two instant crafting scripts probably did the same thing, so I didn't bother. Since I like hotkeys, this save also has the three scripts I might toggle in a crutch to numpad keys. #1 is stamina, #2 is time freeze and #3 is that insta craft one. They go BLEEP! when you activate and ...bloop... when you deactivate. Hope you enjoy it buddies. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Portia.CT
(143.96 KiB) Downloaded 451 times

divergence
Cheater
Cheater

Post by divergence »

I added a script to the above table because I wanted to win rock paper scissors and the tactics posted by various people that tried to guess how to win weren't working. With it on, the npc selects rock every time. In case you're curious I learned it's very RNG what getes picked... Unless you use this. It just changes the choice from random choice to be always rock. So pick paper and you win easy.
The hardest part of finding this was because I don't know Chinese... Guess hacking taught me a bit of Chinese today... now I'm going to show off the ONE word I learned and impress all chinese restaurants into giving me the secret food menu... :D
Attachments
Portia.CT
(144.61 KiB) Downloaded 872 times

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

(Nevermind, deleted my own post. My table was no good.)

wahyu888
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wahyu888 »

the TreasureRevealerProperty keeps crashing my game when ever i tried to exit the mine/go into an abandoned stuffs, why???

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So, is there anything that will let me edit my stats? Like Attack/Defense/etc?

Mumpy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mumpy »

No RNG fish table.

It let's you select specific fish you will catch, among available at location. *Golden Ring included!
Made for version: 2.0.141644.
To use enable Mono features in CE.

It overrides one specific RNG function, so enable ONLY when fishing, so accidentally not to break anything else that uses that function. AFAIK it's only used during normal and contest fishing anyways.
It won't let you catch the second golden ring. Ring is deleted from list of possible fishes after first catch.
Attachments
PortiaFish.CT
(3.96 KiB) Downloaded 161 times