My Time at Portia

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: My Time at Portia

Post by KraftCrafterMcCrafty »

Game received a huge update yesterday. Lots of new content. Going to check if the Table works properly. I'll update this post when I finish checking.

Edit : So most of the table works. I tested out the current "Scripts" portion and got through about 95% minus a few. They all seem to work. I did not test out the pointers. There was also a hotfix patch earlier this morning. Most likely all still work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dukeArmy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dukeArmy »

Hi guys i want to make a request to change item status or edit status permanently the reason behind this request because i made a mistake before, I was using unlimited item on Ocean Fortune's that has effect to increase attack permanently by one and made my attack status around 5k.
The sad part is when i am start to mining my game start to lag because each of one hit from pickaxe give me around 200 items
please help guys

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

dukeArmy wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 4:48 pm
Hi guys i want to make a request to change item status or edit status permanently the reason behind this request because i made a mistake before, I was using unlimited item on Ocean Fortune's that has effect to increase attack permanently by one and made my attack status around 5k.
The sad part is when i am start to mining my game start to lag because each of one hit from pickaxe give me around 200 items
please help guys

There is a way that i know of to do...not for cheat engine though..you can mod items even talents or EVERYTHING in protai by using DBL editor sq lite i think its called? its on one of the pages earlier in the topic that i and others have posted and you an edit the files to make say backpack give you negative stats. i did the same thing you were talking about a long time ago and had to do the same. Later on when i get home ill PM you with pictures and stuff if someone else hasnt given you anything better.

edit im an idiot...if you avhe more of the item you ncan always serach for your attack power..like do a scan for unknown inital value...then use the item 5 times and then saerch for increased by 5..repeat untill you get the addresss

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

dukeArmy wrote:
please help guys
Did you try to modify your ATK status under Have Fun!!!=>PlayerInfo Base Addresses?
Never played around it enough, so I do not guarantee the success. Just know that the status will restore as you change scene/area or reload the game. But you can try to change the value then save the game, maybe it will keep the new value.

dukeArmy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dukeArmy »

fantomas wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 8:46 pm
dukeArmy wrote:
please help guys
Did you try to modify your ATK status under Have Fun!!!=>PlayerInfo Base Addresses?
Never played around it enough, so I do not guarantee the success. Just know that the status will restore as you change scene/area or reload the game. But you can try to change the value then save the game, maybe it will keep the new value.
I tried this but the status revert back to the original after i reload the game.
timechaos69 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 5:57 pm
dukeArmy wrote:
please help guys

There is a way that i know of to do...not for cheat engine though..you can mod items even talents or EVERYTHING in protai by using DBL editor sq lite i think its called? its on one of the pages earlier in the topic that i and others have posted and you an edit the files to make say backpack give you negative stats. i did the same thing you were talking about a long time ago and had to do the same. Later on when i get home ill PM you with pictures and stuff if someone else hasnt given you anything better.

edit im an idiot...if you avhe more of the item you ncan always serach for your attack power..like do a scan for unknown inital value...then use the item 5 times and then saerch for increased by 5..repeat untill you get the addresss
Thanks a lot man, I was following your suggestion and gladly found the address that set my status. Now I can set my attack status around 1k.

imjustmaxie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by imjustmaxie »

Just made a script to allow stores to open 24 hours, excluding buildings.
Feel free to use or add it to the current cheat table.
Attachments
portia_openstore.CT
Allows stores to open 24-hours. Excludes buildings.
(675 Bytes) Downloaded 112 times

xmetak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xmetak »

fantomas wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:36 pm
tuaharem wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:21 pm
when i activate " Playerinfo base address " , my game is crashed / can help me ?
BoredDuck wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:46 pm
Crashes my game.
Elterin wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:40 pm
Most functions still work, but a few of them require an update to the table as they crash the game, like Workshop reputation.
I suggest that you check them one by one to see what to use and what to avoid.
Just checked the latest build v2.0.137299 and all scripts work perfectly here, except 'JumpActionParamer', that you can easily fix by changing 'Pathea:ActorMotor:JumpStart+c9' into 'Pathea:ActorMotor:JumpStart+d0'.

But you guys need to have in mind that the game is using mono and depending of your system configuration, the game is likely to generate the code differently. And as example, in my system, I have 'Pathea:ActorMotor:JumpStart+d0', while you could have something else (for example, 'Pathea:ActorMotor:JumpStart+d3'). It's up to you to check and fix it because I do not have the same system as you. ;)

But yeah, this has been explained a thousand times in this thread, and the answer has been made, just as many times, just learn patience and read the comments. :roll:

BR

fantomas
First of all: Hi!

A fast question, im reading all the thread, but how i can know what offset i must change to?

Doing it randomly is hard, every time it breaks i must relaunch all.

For all the other people thats its complaining from it not working: it's true, basically 50% are not working now, but there are 2 reasons and 1 of them is solveable, what makes the 90% of the cheats to work.
The Scripts that didnt even got marked with 'X' had solution. I saw that a lot of the scripts are not working cause there is a function called 'nop'. If u delete the line with 'nop' the script works like a charm.

ODimm
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ODimm »

xmetak wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:53 am
~~~~
I saw that a lot of the scripts are not working cause there is a function called 'nop'. If u delete the line with 'nop' the script works like a charm.

so many wrong infos :?
update your cheat engine and the "nop function" :shock: problem will be fixed...lel
(nop = 0x90 opcode and if you delete it you will destroy the bytes after the jump)
or replace the nop count with 90
or just keep ignoring the "There is a newer version of Cheat Engine out. It's recommended to use that version instead" MessageBox :sleep:

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

xmetak wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:53 am
First of all: Hi!

A fast question, im reading all the thread, but how i can know what offset i must change to?

Doing it randomly is hard, every time it breaks i must relaunch all.

For all the other people thats its complaining from it not working: it's true, basically 50% are not working now, but there are 2 reasons and 1 of them is solveable, what makes the 90% of the cheats to work.
The Scripts that didnt even got marked with 'X' had solution. I saw that a lot of the scripts are not working cause there is a function called 'nop'. If u delete the line with 'nop' the script works like a charm.
Hi :)

The things changed since that post you quoted (almost 1 year old) - As mentioned by ODimm, be sure you're using the latest CE version + the latest table I posted on the OP, as long as your game version is >= build 2.0.137882.

BR

fantomas

ryuunosuke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ryuunosuke »

ive question for LocaldB. Do anyone knows how we can change Player walk and run speed. i looked everysingle tab i couldnt find it. and i can change farms Food Capacity but i cant find to change Horse Stable food capacity. please if anyone knows tell me please. im only interested localDb. thanks

Koda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

My Time at Portia

Post by Koda »

how to undo the "addallitem" ?

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

[QUOTE="Koda, post: 137339, member: 36202"]

how to undo the "addallitem" ?

[/QUOTE]

Replace 'AddAllItem' (line 2 in script) by 'ClearPackage', then execute the command.

COLGrimm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

My Time at Portia

Post by COLGrimm »

Will there be anymore update to the table? As the game just got an update to V 2.0.139880 as the Instant Crafting and NoMaterialRequirement (Worktable/Stone Furnace crafting) have stop working for me.:(
Last edited by COLGrimm on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

[QUOTE="COLGrimm, post: 137524, member: 42306"]

Will there be anymore update to the table? As the game just got an update to V 2.0.139880 as the Instant Crafting and NoMaterialRequirement (Worktable/Stone Furnace crafting) have stop working for me.:(

[/QUOTE]

Why not try to edit those scripts yourself? :) I mean, it is more easier that it appears. ;) More, it is something that we already covered in this thread and youtube is plenty of such kind of tutorials.

BR

fantomas

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

My Time at Portia

Post by MasterVegito »

Outdated, itembar doesn't update, shows ??