My Time at Portia

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Winjin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: My Time at Portia

Post by Winjin »

fantomas wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:27 pm
Winjin wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:41 pm
Hi, I've played my fair share of Stardew Valley, so I get the overall idea how that works, but thanks for the heads up! However, I love playing around with stuff put in these tables, sometimes they offer the most interesting options - that's why I'd love to have a sort of a ReadMe to it.
Say, as I mentioned, can't seem to find how to edit friendship values. Also, the "All Slots Unlocked" doesn't seem to work for me - it renders all of the slots locked, actually, even though I can still see stuff inside. And the NoMaterialRequirement seems to do the same thing. What's the diff between +Inf Stamina and +Inf SP? There are three different Instant Crafting options, and while this is Awesome, what's the diff and what would happen if I were to put two-three on? Or say there's JumpAction - I didn't seem to notice any difference in jumps when I tried that)
Hi Winjin :)

I understand what you are saying and I apologize for the lack of "clear" explanations on the scripts features. This is certainly one (if not the one) of the negative points of the table, in addition with scripts' naming. But I may have an explanation of this, if I could say so - In fact, when I make a table for a game, I am more in a dynamic of a simple sharing of discovery than a 'table' making, technically speaking. So all technically speaking conventions are not respected :lol: :P and I am so sorry for this.
Another thing to know is that I started with this table since the first beginnings of the game, so the scripts have evolved enormously and others have also emerged. There were also other members who participated in this 'sharing' which made this table so rich. So the explanations on their functioning (of these scripts) were given as a new script came out or an old one hes been fixed or rewritten. To realize the evaluation of the table, you must read all the comments from the beginning.
The biggest obstacle was to make the table work on most of the machines (intel, amd) as I do not have the same machine as others and that the way I had made the table was more oriented for a personal use. In fact, the game is using mono and JIT (Just In Time) compilation, one of its features, and as the game is generating the code at run-time, depending of the system, the code will be generate a little bit differently. It is for this reason that you can read in some comments people say that one or more scripts do not work for them whereas here they work very well. But recently, I was advised to use the 'aobscanregion' method in unity games to improve compatibility with other systems. And that's what I did with the last table update. :)
Thanks for the info! Wow, as I said, I knew there's a lot of work going into those, but I'd aghast to how much exactly. It's always enormous to have a look behind the scenes)

Anyways, thank you for the info! I've figured out most of the stuff, and what I didn't doesn't matter at the moment - I've found out that you can easily craft, buy, or find most of the "loved" gifts, and with the help of "No gift limit" and "Infinite Items" I can just give out about 20-30 presents on any Birthday and I will get BFF naturally, just like that)

Also, I played around with it a little bit, and while I couldn't make the "Infinite Items" give 10 instead of 999 (I find it more interesting for me, personally) I found how to add hotkeys, and I can now turn Inf Items and Super Speed on and off, loving it) Thank you for the tables once again!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Winjin wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:09 pm
I couldn't make the "Infinite Items" give 10 instead of 999 (I find it more interesting for me, personally)
You still can change it manually - Just put your item in item bar and change its value in Player Base Addresses -> itemBar
And this is just one of the examples I was talking about when I said that you will need to read all comments. :)

Elterin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Elterin »

Player Base Addresses isn't working for me, is it also caused by jit?

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Elterin wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:36 pm
Player Base Addresses isn't working for me, is it also caused by jit?
The whole table has been updated with aobscanregion method to prevent this issue - The script works fine here, though.

Elterin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Elterin »

The most recent table in the first post? No luck for me, sadly. Of all the pointers, only Time Manager is working.

beguiler
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by beguiler »

IIRC I have had an issue with parts of the table not working. To get around it I had to quit both the game and CE then start the game, then start CE. Load my game, and before I enable anything in the table, I had to open my inventory and that would take care of the pointers area. Also if using things like no cost crafting, I go to the crafting area and try to craft something even if I don't have the materials and it tells me I can't, before I enable it. That usually fixes it right up. But the most important thing I noticed is, if for example the no cost crafting stuff isn't working, it won't work at all till I exit both the game and CE. I think it has to do with how the JIT stuff works but usually it's best to not enable stuff till you access that part like for the crafting stuff don't enable it till you at least open the crafting list once.

LiamLi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LiamLi »

Hello fantomas!
first I have to say : thank you for your great cheats, you are really wonderful!
Last year I already tried one of your Portia tables, but unfortunately it was not possible to activate some scripts(some worked and some not)
last week i've tried the v2.0.137882 update and every script worked!...well until today...
every time now i click on "Activate Cheat Table" i get "Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector dll "
I use Cheat Engine 7.0 and own My Time at Portia on Steam.
Do you have any idea what that might be about?

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

@LiamLi

I'm really sorry about old table versions, time passed since then, the tables grown/evolved, it's more stable now. :)
About your issue with injecting mono dll, see here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=11038&start=15#p115782

BR

hongyboi91
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hongyboi91 »

Hey guys, I just have a quick question. How do i change the item ID in the player base addresses to replace an item with another one? Can you guys show me the steps to doing that? Thank!

pro00798
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pro00798 »

hello, thanks you for your work but i meet a trouble when using a newest table.

Corrad93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Corrad93 »

Hey guys

Question would it be able to make a script or something so you can always win at Rock Paper Scissors and the swing date min game.

Nivri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nivri »

For some reason I can't tick on the infinite health and max give normal gift count options in the scripts. I am running My Time at Portia v2.0.137882. Sorry I am really new to cheat engine maybe I am just doing something wrong

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Nivri wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:58 am
For some reason I can't tick on the infinite health and max give normal gift count options in the scripts. I am running My Time at Portia v2.0.137882. Sorry I am really new to cheat engine maybe I am just doing something wrong
Hi, could you share game files so I can take a look? :)

Nivri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nivri »

fantomas wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:07 am
Nivri wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:58 am
Hi, could you share game files so I can take a look? :)
I think it is because my game is a crack. I'll get a steam copy first and I'll come back here.

Nivri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nivri »

Is there a way to change the weapons stats? Like add 100% crit chance to the Iron sword?