Syrian Warfare v1.2.1.53 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Feb-06

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Windbrand
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Syrian Warfare v1.1/1.2 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Apr-28

Post by Windbrand »

Please update

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

whocares
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by whocares »

The table still works for the base game and the Return to Palmyra DLC, just not for Battlefields. However, modding the game to give your units godmode turned out to be very easy, so I'm putting it up here in case anyone else needs it:

In the folder [...]\steamapps\common\Syrian Warfare\dlc\Battlefields\basis\scripts , open the file named "difficulty_modes.xml" (I used Notepad++) and go to line 156. Here you'll see four different factors (damageToEnemyFactor, damageToPlayerFactor, damageToPlayerModuleFactor and damageToPlayerHumanFactor) and the four difficulty modes available (easy, normal, iron_man and very_easy).

Just change the values related to each player factor to 0 under your chosen difficulty mode and your units will now be invulnerable. Works for every DLC and the base game as well. If a vehicle hits a mine, a notification will say that it was destroyed, but it still works.

Windbrand
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Windbrand »

whocares wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:04 am
The table still works for the base game and the Return to Palmyra DLC, just not for Battlefields. However, modding the game to give your units godmode turned out to be very easy, so I'm putting it up here in case anyone else needs it:

In the folder [...]\steamapps\common\Syrian Warfare\dlc\Battlefields\basis\scripts , open the file named "difficulty_modes.xml" (I used Notepad++) and go to line 156. Here you'll see four different factors (damageToEnemyFactor, damageToPlayerFactor, damageToPlayerModuleFactor and damageToPlayerHumanFactor) and the four difficulty modes available (easy, normal, iron_man and very_easy).

Just change the values related to each player factor to 0 under your chosen difficulty mode and your units will now be invulnerable. Works for every DLC and the base game as well. If a vehicle hits a mine, a notification will say that it was destroyed, but it still works.
Can you please send us a finished file with manual? cuz i can didt this.

UTAMARO
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by UTAMARO »

Windbrand wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:02 pm
whocares wrote:

Can you please send us a finished file with manual? cuz i can didt this.
Hello
I answer from Japan.

Because it's automatic translation, the one which are strange sentences is sorry.

Step1
open file "difficulty_modes.xml" (use Exel)

Step2
It's confirmed that "easy" is in the file which opened.

A line has "easy" "normal" "iron man" "very easy" respectively.

There are no choices of "very, easy" in the "battle fields I'm playing.
I decided so to change the numerical value of "easy.

Step3
The numerical value is changed.
damageToPlayerFactor
damageToPlayerModuleFactor
damageToPlayerHumanFactor

The numerical value in 3 cells is changed to "0".

Step4
save file
An original file will change and keep the name.

Step5
play!
select"easy"

Step6
Smiling :)

In unskillful English, I'm sorry. :cry:

Kaedus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kaedus »

Yes. Please update the table.

Recifense
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Syrian Warfare v1.2.1.53 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Feb-06

Post by Recifense »

Hi guys,

A table for version 1.2.1.53 was added at the first post.

Cheers!

kitaro7979
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Syrian Warfare v1.2.1.53 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Feb-06

Post by kitaro7979 »

New version is out (Battlefields), 1.3.0.19. Please update. Thanks so much.

RavenorGideon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RavenorGideon »

Recifense wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:09 am
Hi guys,

A table for version 1.2.1.53 was added at the first post.

Cheers!
Could you update for "battlefields"? With "Return to Palmyra" it works fine. And is it possible to add feature like on Fearlessrevolution trailer - unlimeted support units?
It is likely the last updae for the game - we are waiting the table!

Azzorek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Azzorek »

whocares wrote:

How do you make that work for the base game and palmyra? i can only get it to work for battlefields.

Victor_Lanskoy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Victor_Lanskoy »

Update please!

Victor_Lanskoy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Victor_Lanskoy »

Update please!

Alhanks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alhanks »

God mode is not effective for helicopters and pickup truck rocket launchers, and in some cases it is ineffective for friendly forces. I don't know if it works for BM21 and TOS1, because I haven't used the BM21 and I haven't let the TOS1 get hit XD

Alhanks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alhanks »

All artillery and rocket launchers will not be affected by God Mode and unlimited fuel

Victor_Lanskoy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Victor_Lanskoy »

Please update.

Is the forum with tables dead? For most NON-new games, it is impossible to wait for updates for the latest versions or DLC....