Page 3 of 5

Re: Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:02 am
by dk2020
WIP update table for v2.7.

Updating this for TQ v2.7, not everything is updated.
Character Mods are working include fast leveling. (didn't worry about god/omnipotent pointer)
Loot Mod, should work. Haven't tested Everything.
Items Mod, haven't looked at. Will do later ...

-- edit --
v2.7 updated (table attached)
Item Mod:
create artifact with only forumula working
pointer to item seed working, confirmed with tqvaultae (did not change and reroll)
pointer to relic working, change value to 1 to create full relic
TQ.CT
v2.7 TQ Legacy
(44.17 KiB) Downloaded 195 times

Re: Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:50 pm
by Toreador
The only thing that works its the Loot mod - loot from monsters , item and character mods can't be enabled ... i'm playing GoG version 2.7!

Re: Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:05 pm
by Dimensionist
Toreador wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:50 pm
The only thing that works its the Loot mod - loot from monsters , item and character mods can't be enabled ... i'm playing GoG version 2.7!
That's because it only works for the Legacy version, rather than the DX11 Enhanced version of Titan Quest: AE out now. Though I've been using it with Steam, the same problem you talked about happens with the DX11 version, where only the Loot mod works.

Re: Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:13 am
by dk2020
Dimensionist wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:05 pm
Toreador wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:50 pm
The only thing that works its the Loot mod - loot from monsters , item and character mods can't be enabled ... i'm playing GoG version 2.7!
That's because it only works for the Legacy version, rather than the DX11 Enhanced version of Titan Quest: AE out now. Though I've been using it with Steam, the same problem you talked about happens with the DX11 version, where only the Loot mod works.
Right, Here's the DX11 version.

Re: Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:32 am
by Sivasoe
Hi,
I am playing by updating the game to version 2.7.
Yesterday June 28, i tried TQv2.7 table and tried Loot Mod on Monsters it didn't work properly meaning, it is triggering for Chests. And Loot mod for chests is not working at all.
But today when i tried the same, they are not working at all and the game crashes when i open Chests.

Editing Again:
Now i tried again with Character mods, (tried only some)
God mode is working, modifiers for attributes, skill points and experience are also working.
Game crashed again for Formula mod.

Please, kindly anyone make Loot From Chests Mod working. I only want this mod.
Thank you.

Re: Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:43 am
by Dimensionist
dk2020 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:13 am
Dimensionist wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:05 pm
Toreador wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:50 pm
The only thing that works its the Loot mod - loot from monsters , item and character mods can't be enabled ... i'm playing GoG version 2.7!
That's because it only works for the Legacy version, rather than the DX11 Enhanced version of Titan Quest: AE out now. Though I've been using it with Steam, the same problem you talked about happens with the DX11 version, where only the Loot mod works.
Right, Here's the DX11 version.
The Loot Mod for Chests isn't working in this version. Rest seems to be working fine.

Re: Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:13 pm
by Toreador
Exactly , that Loot Mod for Chests its all that i need from cheat table , if its possible to upload only that , i would be grateful!

Re: Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:22 pm
by dk2020
for the tq_dx11 version it looks like i missed a function. Open the table in notepad/notepad++ change any line that is Game.Game to Game_DX11.Game , that should allow the chest loot mod to be enable. I didn't change any of the codes from previous version, just updated the match offset. Not sure what the best values to use is for legendary drops. seems 30000 gives lots of yellows and sometime blues but no legendary purple but I am very early in the game

Re: Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:33 pm
by Dimensionist
dk2020 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:22 pm
for the tq_dx11 version it looks like i missed a function. Open the table in notepad/notepad++ change any line that is Game.Game to Game_DX11.Game , that should allow the chest loot mod to be enable. I didn't change any of the codes from previous version, just updated the match offset. Not sure what the best values to use is for legendary drops. seems 30000 gives lots of yellows and sometime blues but no legendary purple but I am very early in the game
After changing GAME to GAME_DX11 and pressing okay in the script, I get a 'This address specifier is not valid' error message in line 44 'Game_DX11.GAME::LootLoader::Load+E4:'

Anyway to fix that?

Re: Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:41 pm
by dk2020
Dimensionist wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:33 pm
dk2020 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:22 pm
for the tq_dx11 version it looks like i missed a function. Open the table in notepad/notepad++ change any line that is Game.Game to Game_DX11.Game , that should allow the chest loot mod to be enable. I didn't change any of the codes from previous version, just updated the match offset. Not sure what the best values to use is for legendary drops. seems 30000 gives lots of yellows and sometime blues but no legendary purple but I am very early in the game
After changing GAME to GAME_DX11 and pressing okay in the script, I get a 'This address specifier is not valid' error message in line 44 'Game_DX11.GAME::LootLoader::Load+E4:'

Anyway to fix that?
Here's an update TQ_DX11 with the chest loot mod fixed.

Re: Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:18 pm
by Dimensionist
dk2020 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:41 pm
Dimensionist wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:33 pm
dk2020 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:22 pm
for the tq_dx11 version it looks like i missed a function. Open the table in notepad/notepad++ change any line that is Game.Game to Game_DX11.Game , that should allow the chest loot mod to be enable. I didn't change any of the codes from previous version, just updated the match offset. Not sure what the best values to use is for legendary drops. seems 30000 gives lots of yellows and sometime blues but no legendary purple but I am very early in the game
After changing GAME to GAME_DX11 and pressing okay in the script, I get a 'This address specifier is not valid' error message in line 44 'Game_DX11.GAME::LootLoader::Load+E4:'

Anyway to fix that?
Here's an update TQ_DX11 with the chest loot mod fixed.
Odd. Now the chest option is working, but the 'loot from monsters' script option can't be activated. That said, the monsters are still providing loot as though it was activated, so ... good enough?

Can't seem to just pick one or the other, though. Seems they're kind of a package deal, when the table's working fine.

Re: Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:09 pm
by Sivasoe
@dk2020
Thanks a lot, now the chest loot mod is working.
Thank you,
But we are only getting white, green, yellow and blue colored items. No purple colored items. Can we adjust that ?
And also can we make relic and artifact mods works ?

Thanks again.

Re: Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:36 pm
by dk2020
Sivasoe wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:09 pm
@dk2020
Thanks a lot, now the chest loot mod is working.
Thank you,
But we are only getting white, green, yellow and blue colored items. No purple colored items. Can we adjust that ?
And also can we make relic and artifact mods works ?

Thanks again.
Not sure what the relic mod actually does, but bases on the 1st post its to make a full relic from 2 relic piece, but haven't really tried it. The artifact works for me, I'm able to go to the artifact crafter with a formula and craft an artifact without any ingredient.

In terms of drops. According to the wiki purple doesn't drop in normal difficulty so there must me another flag that controls that and is stoping that quality drop from appearing. I will take a look and see if there's another function for that but like I said I really didn't change the code from Mece's table, only the offset for v2.7 and get the dx11 version working.
------ Edit----
dx11 version of artifact moved the offset, not just rename the function. New table attach should fix that

Re: Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:22 pm
by Memiomy
options that game crashed
-Mod Attributes : temporary bonus to strength, dexterity, intelligence
-Mod Artifact Creation: only a formula is necessary to create an artifact

option that doesn't seems to work
-Mod loot from monsters: lots of legendaries

Re: Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:29 pm
by ermahgerd
quick level up doesnt seem to be working.

edit:

i found what is the actual address.

Game_DX11.GAME::EquipmentCtrl::~EquipmentCtrl+158C

please verify