They Are Billions (2017-12-16)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
matryona12
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 5:52 am
Reputation: 1

Re: They Are Billions (2017-12-16)

Post by matryona12 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:03 pm

Cake-san wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:46 pm
For reference

Code: Select all

[enable]
ranger-108+12c:
dd (float)1		//Training speed  or life regen factor ?, can't remember
[[ranger-108+58]+8]+98:	//Basic
dd (float)10			//Attack range
[[ranger-108+58]+8]+A8:
dd #1				//TimeAction
[[ranger-108+58]+8]+C8:
dd #1000 0			//Damage & Projectile speed
[[ranger-108+60]+8]+98	//Veteran
dd (float)10			//Attack range
[[ranger-108+60]+8]+A8:
dd #1				//TimeAction
[[ranger-108+60]+8]+C8:
dd #1000 0			//Damage & Projectile speed


[disable]
ranger-108+12c:
dd (float)0.05000000075	//Training speed  or life regen factor ?, can't remember
[[ranger-108+58]+8]+98:	//Basic
dd (float)6			//Attack range
[[ranger-108+58]+8]+A8:
dd #1000			//TimeAction
[[ranger-108+58]+8]+C8:
dd #10 (float)12		//Damage & Projectile speed
[[ranger-108+60]+8]+98:	//Veteran
dd (float)6.5			//Attack range
[[ranger-108+60]+8]+A8:
dd #500				//TimeAction
[[ranger-108+60]+8]+C8:
dd #12 (float)12		//Damage & Projectile speed
Doesn`t work, please fix it, and PLEASE make same thing for soldier and sniper. VERY MUCH PLEASE
it says [string "[enable]..."]:1: unexpected symbol near '['

User avatar
Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:32 pm
Reputation: 241

Re: They Are Billions (2017-12-16)

Post by Cake-san » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:10 pm

matryona12 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:03 pm
Doesn`t work, please fix it, and PLEASE make same thing for soldier and sniper. VERY MUCH PLEASE
it says [string "[enable]..."]:1: unexpected symbol near '['
Of course, it doesn't work, it's just for reference if you want to make your own script :P

You can use the aobscan from Fast Recruit script for your starting point... :roll:

matryona12
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 5:52 am
Reputation: 1

Re: They Are Billions (2017-12-16)

Post by matryona12 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:23 pm

Cake-san wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:10 pm
matryona12 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:03 pm
Doesn`t work, please fix it, and PLEASE make same thing for soldier and sniper. VERY MUCH PLEASE
it says [string "[enable]..."]:1: unexpected symbol near '['
Of course, it doesn't work, it's just for reference if you want to make your own script :P

You can use the aobscan from Fast Recruit script for your starting point... :roll:
Oh balls, where to start learning how this works? At least tell me please what to search in google on elsewhere to understand how this code works.
I hoped to get working script, because i have no idea how this works.

User avatar
Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:32 pm
Reputation: 241

Re: They Are Billions (2017-12-16)

Post by Cake-san » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:47 pm

matryona12 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:23 pm
Oh balls, where to start learning how this works? At least tell me please what to search in google on elsewhere to understand how this code works.
I hoped to get working script, because i have no idea how this works.
Here's just paste this directly into CE table...
Not tested , yet...

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>126</ID>
      <Description>"Op Soldier &amp; Sniper "</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
aobscan(soldier,73 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 02 00 00 00)
soldier-108+12c:
dd (float)1		//Training speed  or life regen factor ?, can't remember
[[soldier-108+58]+8]+98:	//Basic
dd (float)10			//Attack range
[[soldier-108+58]+8]+A8:
dd #1				//TimeAction
[[soldier-108+58]+8]+C8:
dd #1000 			//Damage &amp; Projectile speed
[[soldier-108+60]+8]+98	//Veteran
dd (float)10			//Attack range
[[soldier-108+60]+8]+A8:
dd #1				//TimeAction
[[soldier-108+60]+8]+C8:
dd #1000 			//Damage &amp; Projectile speed

aobscan(sniper,74 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 03 00 00 00)
sniper-108+12c:
dd (float)1		//Training speed  or life regen factor ?, can't remember
[[sniper-108+58]+8]+98:	//Basic
dd (float)10			//Attack range
[[sniper-108+58]+8]+A8:
dd #1				//TimeAction
[[sniper-108+58]+8]+BC:
dd 0
[[sniper-108+58]+8]+C8:
dd #1000 0			//Damage &amp; Projectile speed
[[sniper-108+60]+8]+98	//Veteran
dd (float)10			//Attack range
[[sniper-108+60]+8]+A8:
dd #1				//TimeAction
[[sniper-108+60]+8]+BC:
dd 0
[[sniper-108+60]+8]+C8:
dd #1000 0			//Damage &amp; Projectile speed

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

BAselect-start
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:49 am
Reputation: 0

Re: They Are Billions (2017-12-16)

Post by BAselect-start » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:56 pm

Cake-san wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:47 pm

Here's just paste this directly into CE table...
Not tested , yet...

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>126</ID>
      <Description>"Op Soldier &amp; Sniper "</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
aobscan(soldier,73 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 02 00 00 00)
soldier-108+12c:
dd (float)1		//Training speed  or life regen factor ?, can't remember
[[soldier-108+58]+8]+98:	//Basic
dd (float)10			//Attack range
[[soldier-108+58]+8]+A8:
dd #1				//TimeAction
[[soldier-108+58]+8]+C8:
dd #1000 			//Damage &amp; Projectile speed
[[soldier-108+60]+8]+98	//Veteran
dd (float)10			//Attack range
[[soldier-108+60]+8]+A8:
dd #1				//TimeAction
[[soldier-108+60]+8]+C8:
dd #1000 			//Damage &amp; Projectile speed

aobscan(sniper,74 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 03 00 00 00)
sniper-108+12c:
dd (float)1		//Training speed  or life regen factor ?, can't remember
[[sniper-108+58]+8]+98:	//Basic
dd (float)10			//Attack range
[[sniper-108+58]+8]+A8:
dd #1				//TimeAction
[[sniper-108+58]+8]+BC:
dd 0
[[sniper-108+58]+8]+C8:
dd #1000 0			//Damage &amp; Projectile speed
[[sniper-108+60]+8]+98	//Veteran
dd (float)10			//Attack range
[[sniper-108+60]+8]+A8:
dd #1				//TimeAction
[[sniper-108+60]+8]+BC:
dd 0
[[sniper-108+60]+8]+C8:
dd #1000 0			//Damage &amp; Projectile speed

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Do you know how to make a build anywhere script?
If so, are willing & have the time, could you share it?
Thank you. :)

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 230
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:48 pm
Reputation: 500

Re: They Are Billions (2017-12-16)

Post by Zanzer » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:57 pm

Cake-san's table already has Build Anywhere. It's called Energy Radius inside Command Center

BAselect-start
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:49 am
Reputation: 0

Re: They Are Billions (2017-12-16)

Post by BAselect-start » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:08 am

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:57 pm
Cake-san's table already has Build Anywhere. It's called Energy Radius inside Command Center
No, what I am asking is when it normally shows red, you can build it anyways, or it no longer shows red, don't remember.

e.g.
Two saw mills side by side
A fence post in a tree
etc.

Is that what your "Build Anywhere" does?
I have a table from a long time ago & it had two scripts.
One was something about unlocking all maps at start & the other was a build anywhere that did what I described.
Don't know who made it. :)

This is what it looks like.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscan(_BUILDANYWHERE1,C6 86 F0 01 00 00 00 45)
aobscan(_BUILDANYWHERE2,C6 86 F0 01 00 00 00 48)
aobscan(_BUILDANYWHERE3,C6 81 F0 01 00 00 00)
registersymbol(_BUILDANYWHERE1)
registersymbol(_BUILDANYWHERE2)
registersymbol(_BUILDANYWHERE3)

_BUILDANYWHERE1:
  db C6 86 F0 01 00 00 01

_BUILDANYWHERE2:
  db C6 86 F0 01 00 00 01

_BUILDANYWHERE3:
  db C6 81 F0 01 00 00 01

[DISABLE]
_BUILDANYWHERE1:
  db C6 86 F0 01 00 00 00

_BUILDANYWHERE2:
  db C6 86 F0 01 00 00 00

_BUILDANYWHERE3:
  db C6 81 F0 01 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(_BUILDANYWHERE1)
unregistersymbol(_BUILDANYWHERE2)
unregistersymbol(_BUILDANYWHERE3)

orionnur
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:01 am
Reputation: 1

Re: They Are Billions (2017-12-16)

Post by orionnur » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:29 am

Cake-san wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:47 pm
matryona12 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:23 pm
Oh balls, where to start learning how this works? At least tell me please what to search in google on elsewhere to understand how this code works.
I hoped to get working script, because i have no idea how this works.
Here's just paste this directly into CE table...
Not tested , yet...

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>126</ID>
      <Description>"Op Soldier &amp; Sniper "</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
aobscan(soldier,73 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 02 00 00 00)
soldier-108+12c:
dd (float)1		//Training speed  or life regen factor ?, can't remember
[[soldier-108+58]+8]+98:	//Basic
dd (float)10			//Attack range
[[soldier-108+58]+8]+A8:
dd #1				//TimeAction
[[soldier-108+58]+8]+C8:
dd #1000 			//Damage &amp; Projectile speed
[[soldier-108+60]+8]+98	//Veteran
dd (float)10			//Attack range
[[soldier-108+60]+8]+A8:
dd #1				//TimeAction
[[soldier-108+60]+8]+C8:
dd #1000 			//Damage &amp; Projectile speed

aobscan(sniper,74 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 03 00 00 00)
sniper-108+12c:
dd (float)1		//Training speed  or life regen factor ?, can't remember
[[sniper-108+58]+8]+98:	//Basic
dd (float)10			//Attack range
[[sniper-108+58]+8]+A8:
dd #1				//TimeAction
[[sniper-108+58]+8]+BC:
dd 0
[[sniper-108+58]+8]+C8:
dd #1000 0			//Damage &amp; Projectile speed
[[sniper-108+60]+8]+98	//Veteran
dd (float)10			//Attack range
[[sniper-108+60]+8]+A8:
dd #1				//TimeAction
[[sniper-108+60]+8]+BC:
dd 0
[[sniper-108+60]+8]+C8:
dd #1000 0			//Damage &amp; Projectile speed

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Thank you so much Cake-San!

If it's not too much for you, could you please make the table so we can change the stat to our preference?

Once again, thank you

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 230
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:48 pm
Reputation: 500

Re: They Are Billions (2017-12-16)

Post by Zanzer » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:14 am

Doesn't look like my coding. Though I did have Unlock All Buildings. Shame they didn't include the original code snippets.

Anyway, I made a quick update to my Command Center and Mouseover Pointer scripts. Enjoy. Didn't fix anything else.

Cake-san or anyone else, feel free to include them in the tables you're maintaining.
Attachments
TheyAreBillions.CT
v 1.0.8
(71.03 KiB) Downloaded 1201 times

BAselect-start
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:49 am
Reputation: 0

Re: They Are Billions (2017-12-16)

Post by BAselect-start » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:37 am

Zanzer wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:14 am
Doesn't look like my coding. Though I did have Unlock All Buildings. Shame they didn't include the original code snippets.

Anyway, I made a quick update to my Command Center and Mouseover Pointer scripts. Enjoy. Didn't fix anything else.

Cake-san or anyone else, feel free to include them in the tables you're maintaining.
Zanzer
Thank you for taking the time. :)

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 230
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:48 pm
Reputation: 500

Re: They Are Billions (2017-12-16)

Post by Zanzer » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:07 am

Cake-san, another approach you could use:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>127</ID>
      <Description>"Sniper Pointer"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState Activated="1"/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
aobscan(sniper,74 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 03 00 00 00)
registersymbol(sniper)
[DISABLE]
unregistersymbol(sniper)
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>128</ID>
          <Description>"Sniper"</Description>
          <LastState RealAddress="2374B638690"/>
          <VariableType>String</VariableType>
          <Length>0</Length>
          <Unicode>0</Unicode>
          <CodePage>0</CodePage>
          <ZeroTerminate>1</ZeroTerminate>
          <Address>sniper-108</Address>
          <CheatEntries>
            <CheatEntry>
              <ID>129</ID>
              <Description>"Basic Attack"</Description>
              <LastState RealAddress="2374B5CC5B0"/>
              <VariableType>String</VariableType>
              <Length>0</Length>
              <Unicode>0</Unicode>
              <CodePage>0</CodePage>
              <ZeroTerminate>1</ZeroTerminate>
              <Address>+58</Address>
              <Offsets>
                <Offset>0</Offset>
                <Offset>8</Offset>
              </Offsets>
              <CheatEntries>
                <CheatEntry>
                  <ID>130</ID>
                  <Description>"Attack Range"</Description>
                  <LastState Value="8" RealAddress="2374B5CC648"/>
                  <VariableType>Float</VariableType>
                  <Address>+98</Address>
                </CheatEntry>
                <CheatEntry>
                  <ID>131</ID>
                  <Description>"Attack Delay"</Description>
                  <LastState Value="600" RealAddress="2374B5CC658"/>
                  <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
                  <Address>+a8</Address>
                </CheatEntry>
                <CheatEntry>
                  <ID>132</ID>
                  <Description>"Attack Damage"</Description>
                  <LastState Value="1600" RealAddress="2374B5CC66C"/>
                  <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
                  <Address>+bc</Address>
                </CheatEntry>
              </CheatEntries>
            </CheatEntry>
            <CheatEntry>
              <ID>133</ID>
              <Description>"Veteran Attack"</Description>
              <LastState RealAddress="2374B5CC938"/>
              <VariableType>String</VariableType>
              <Length>0</Length>
              <Unicode>0</Unicode>
              <CodePage>0</CodePage>
              <ZeroTerminate>1</ZeroTerminate>
              <Address>+60</Address>
              <Offsets>
                <Offset>0</Offset>
                <Offset>8</Offset>
              </Offsets>
              <CheatEntries>
                <CheatEntry>
                  <ID>134</ID>
                  <Description>"Attack Range"</Description>
                  <LastState Value="8" RealAddress="2374B5CC9D0"/>
                  <VariableType>Float</VariableType>
                  <Address>+98</Address>
                </CheatEntry>
                <CheatEntry>
                  <ID>135</ID>
                  <Description>"Attack Delay"</Description>
                  <LastState Value="300" RealAddress="2374B5CC9E0"/>
                  <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
                  <Address>+a8</Address>
                </CheatEntry>
                <CheatEntry>
                  <ID>136</ID>
                  <Description>"Attack Damage"</Description>
                  <LastState Value="800" RealAddress="2374B5CC9F4"/>
                  <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
                  <Address>+bc</Address>
                </CheatEntry>
              </CheatEntries>
            </CheatEntry>
          </CheatEntries>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

matryona12
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 5:52 am
Reputation: 1

Re: They Are Billions (2017-12-16)

Post by matryona12 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:46 am

Cake-san wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:47 pm
matryona12 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:23 pm
Oh balls, where to start learning how this works? At least tell me please what to search in google on elsewhere to understand how this code works.
I hoped to get working script, because i have no idea how this works.
Here's just paste this directly into CE table...
Not tested , yet...

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>126</ID>
      <Description>"Op Soldier &amp; Sniper "</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
aobscan(soldier,73 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 02 00 00 00)
soldier-108+12c:
dd (float)1		//Training speed  or life regen factor ?, can't remember
[[soldier-108+58]+8]+98:	//Basic
dd (float)10			//Attack range
[[soldier-108+58]+8]+A8:
dd #1				//TimeAction
[[soldier-108+58]+8]+C8:
dd #1000 			//Damage &amp; Projectile speed
[[soldier-108+60]+8]+98	//Veteran
dd (float)10			//Attack range
[[soldier-108+60]+8]+A8:
dd #1				//TimeAction
[[soldier-108+60]+8]+C8:
dd #1000 			//Damage &amp; Projectile speed

aobscan(sniper,74 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 03 00 00 00)
sniper-108+12c:
dd (float)1		//Training speed  or life regen factor ?, can't remember
[[sniper-108+58]+8]+98:	//Basic
dd (float)10			//Attack range
[[sniper-108+58]+8]+A8:
dd #1				//TimeAction
[[sniper-108+58]+8]+BC:
dd 0
[[sniper-108+58]+8]+C8:
dd #1000 0			//Damage &amp; Projectile speed
[[sniper-108+60]+8]+98	//Veteran
dd (float)10			//Attack range
[[sniper-108+60]+8]+A8:
dd #1				//TimeAction
[[sniper-108+60]+8]+BC:
dd 0
[[sniper-108+60]+8]+C8:
dd #1000 0			//Damage &amp; Projectile speed

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Thanks a lot for your time, but i made another approach for unit changes by editing game files where all unit stats are. But still i want to know how it works the way you do, so can you advice what to read or what videos to watch to be able to make this kind of script by myself? Thanks.

orionnur
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:01 am
Reputation: 1

Re: They Are Billions (2017-12-16)

Post by orionnur » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:56 am

Zanzer wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:14 am
Doesn't look like my coding. Though I did have Unlock All Buildings. Shame they didn't include the original code snippets.

Anyway, I made a quick update to my Command Center and Mouseover Pointer scripts. Enjoy. Didn't fix anything else.

Cake-san or anyone else, feel free to include them in the tables you're maintaining.
Thank you Zanzer!

User avatar
always_confused
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:02 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: They Are Billions (2017-12-16)

Post by always_confused » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:51 am

matryona12 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:46 am

Thanks a lot for your time, but i made another approach for unit changes by editing game files where all unit stats are. But still i want to know how it works the way you do, so can you advice what to read or what videos to watch to be able to make this kind of script by myself? Thanks.
Woah! How are you editing the unit stats? I'd love to do that myself.

matryona12
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 5:52 am
Reputation: 1

Re: They Are Billions (2017-12-16)

Post by matryona12 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:54 pm

always_confused wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:51 am
matryona12 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:46 am

Thanks a lot for your time, but i made another approach for unit changes by editing game files where all unit stats are. But still i want to know how it works the way you do, so can you advice what to read or what videos to watch to be able to make this kind of script by myself? Thanks.
Woah! How are you editing the unit stats? I'd love to do that myself.
There is a file zxrules.dat,its just text in archive, and there are all stats.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Anglican, Baidu [Spider], Disciple