- Hero Name
- Hero Health
- Hero Resolve
- Hero Stress
- Weapon Lvl
- Armor Lvl
- Dodge Base
- HP Base
- Speed (will add to Speed Base)
- Weapon Damage Min/Max
- Critical Base
- Speed Base
- Instant Kill Enemy
- No Damage
- No Stress(if Hero have any stress, it will get reset to 0, when the Hero get stress in game, one easy way is to skip his turn Smile ), else the stress number will stay at the current value
- Infinite Respite
- Infinite Item (usage in Dungeon) - For Food, if it decreases, just change from the Dungeon Bag Slot (it should at least have 1) May cause crash if enabled when transition to hamlet. Disable after clearing dungeon
- Health/Stress/Resolve Value For All Hero
- Bag Slot in Dungeon
- Respite Value
- Bag Slot in Town
- Dupe item (new) - Only enable when you want to dupe the item --> after that disable the script and move your item for the game to reload the changed item Smile
- Change Item Type in Inventory Bag(new) - added the dropdown list with rarity sorted out from the json file.
- Need to make sure they are at least 2, else it wont update
- Anything between 2 and 12 will be updated to 12
- Anything above 12 will be set to 9999
- You can still send your hero even after they completed one round in this dungeon.
- Ignore Level Requirement
- You can still send the Hero to any Dungeon regardless of the Level Requirement, But they will still nag about it :p
- Set Resistance to Max
- Set all resistance to Max
- Higher Chance for Scouting to trigger
Steps to dupe the item:
Just make sure you have an item in your inventory.
1) enable the Infinite Dungeon Item Usage
2) Move Trinket to Hero Slot, then back to Inventory Slot, this will dupe the trinket.
3) using the "Get Dungeon Base Addr (D)" --> "Bag Slot (in Dungeon)" --> Top Row (any slot in 1st Row) --> Go to that slot
4) change the Type to "trinket"
5) change the Item Name to the trinket name that you want (Double Click on the Value Colum of Item Name) there is a drop down list
6) move the trinket to new slot for the game to reload the trinket details
ps: Thanks for Recifense for the help on the aob stuff Very Happy
pss: Backup your game!!
psss: Script Table in Red are yet to be Updated.
Added Quirk Editor From Zanzer
I've tried fixing a few of them, Hero Stats seems to be working for me for the most part along with the dungeon address and the hamlet address. Haven't looked into seeing if I got the camping respite right for the dungeon address just yet. Also added a script that removes stress in the Hamlet, though you need to choose embark and then back out back into the main Hamlet screen for it to actually take effect.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1