Spellforce III a.k.a Spellforce 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Teusalem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Spellforce III a.k.a Spellforce 3

Post by Teusalem »

Hi, the game just got a big update, called "reforced".
Could you please please update the table??
Thank you very much!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Once CE 7.4 is out.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

update pls

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

May I ask why would you wait until CE 7.4? I mean 7.3 just released in August and it seems they wait 12-18 months to release a new version, by then no one will care about this version of the game.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Enferno33 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:42 am
May I ask why would you wait until CE 7.4? I mean 7.3 just released in August and it seems they wait 12-18 months to release a new version, by then no one will care about this version of the game.
CE73 is buggy, crashes and hangs, it's no good for reverse engineering.
CE731 is good I hear, but I have no Patreon access to get it.
CE74 is not a year wait, it should be coming in December. I'm sure because I prayed to Santa and I've been a good boy.

As for the 'why' - SF3 patches have been dropping daily.
By the time we have CE74, SF3 should be stable enough to work with.
And then, there's that little thing called making a living.

If you can't wait, you are welcome to go ahead and update the table, just give credit where credit is due.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

Csimbi wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:00 pm
Enferno33 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:42 am
CE73 is buggy, crashes and hangs, it's no good for reverse engineering.
CE731 is good I hear, but I have no Patreon access to get it.
CE74 is not a year wait, it should be coming in December. I'm sure because I prayed to Santa and I've been a good boy.

As for the 'why' - SF3 patches have been dropping daily.
By the time we have CE74, SF3 should be stable enough to work with.
And then, there's that little thing called making a living.

If you can't wait, you are welcome to go ahead and update the table, just give credit where credit is due.
I was just asking, not being a smart***. I looked up CE and seen that if you look carefully or actually read the site, it only releases them to the public every 12-18 months and CE was done in August 2021. The one before that was released back in November 2020, before that back in April 2020 (sorry I miscounted one version here) and before that August 2019. I guess according to their dates it'll be April 2022.

I already have two tables myself, but was just curious of why you were waiting (I figured you had some inside information about the release on CE) is all. I personally use CE 7.2 (so I'm glad I didn't update it if the 7.3 is having issues) and I've had ZERO issues with it and ZERO issues with the latest version of the game. I also seen someone else released a update for this version, so I thought I'd ask.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Enferno33 wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:08 am
was just curious of why you were waiting
I personally use CE 7.2 ... and I've had ZERO issues with it
Well, now you know ;-)
Yeah, CE 7.2 is very stable, but it does not have some features 7.3 does - and I'm lazy by nature :D

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

CE7.4 seems more stable so I could work with it just fine.
Here's an updated table for Spellforce Reforced build v82709.
Not a whole lot has changed, so I had to update only a few signatures.
You get the same functionality as in the Fallen God script - not going to repeat it here.
Enjoy!
Attachments
1FRSF3ClientFinal.CT
(58.59 KiB) Downloaded 3693 times

Jazuke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jazuke »

Csimbi wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:36 pm
CE7.4 seems more stable so I could work with it just fine.
Here's an updated table for Spellforce Reforced build v82709.
Not a whole lot has changed, so I had to update only a few signatures.
You get the same functionality as in the Fallen God script - not going to repeat it here.
Enjoy!
It's kind of working. Activating any Cheats, like Misc ones, doesn't work but still somehow activated the Attribute Cheats despite i did not actually activate them, making them go to 30. However, any of the Cheats, no matter how much i followed any Guides to this, didn't work. Just letting you know.

PS: This has broken my Characters Attributes, as now their have around over 130 points total available, and you can only max Attributes to 10, and it stays 10 if you reset your Character with a Reset Potion, breaking the whole thing into a mess.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Jazuke wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:14 pm
PS: This has broken my Characters Attributes, as now their have around over 130 points total available, and you can only max Attributes to 10, and it stays 10 if you reset your Character with a Reset Potion, breaking the whole thing into a mess.
I tested this in the SF3 Campaign only and seemed to worked fine.
I don't plan on Skirmish support, if that's what you are after.
What exactly was not working?
Misc ones, you don not activate. You just open the tree - those are pointers. If they look ok, you can change the values there. If they don't look ok, there is something wrong.
Your Character Attributes went up because you have everything enabled under "Unit Controls". Disable bPatchMin* options and then your Character Attributes will not be updated. Or, just change the min. value of each to 0, it gets you the same result.

Jazuke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jazuke »

Csimbi wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:29 pm
Jazuke wrote:
Misc ones, you don not activate. You just open the tree - those are pointers. If they look ok, you can change the values there. If they don't look ok, there is something wrong.
Your Character Attributes went up because you have everything enabled under "Unit Controls". Disable bPatchMin* options and then your Character Attributes will not be updated. Or, just change the min. value of each to 0, it gets you the same result.
Playing on Journey, Campaign Mode, not Skirmish. Does that change anything? Well, Trainers do function and Cheat Engine functions...very limited as i said, in a messy way.

I disabled the Unit Control bPatchMin modifications as you said, but no changes, still broken and still gives me the effects. Ability Points are completely unaffected and does nothing, the same applies the with Misc options. I haven't clicked on their boxes, since you said it wasn't necessary. I also changed the Values in Unit Controls but nothing works.

Changing iXP, iXPLevel and iMaxXPLevel and iGold does nothing, literally. You said they are pointers and any changes in their value changes nothing.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

Jazuke wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:45 pm
Csimbi wrote:
Jazuke wrote:
Playing on Journey, Campaign Mode, not Skirmish. Does that change anything? Well, Trainers do function and Cheat Engine functions...very limited as i said, in a messy way.

I disabled the Unit Control bPatchMin modifications as you said, but no changes, still broken and still gives me the effects. Ability Points are completely unaffected and does nothing, the same applies the with Misc options. I haven't clicked on their boxes, since you said it wasn't necessary. I also changed the Values in Unit Controls but nothing works.

Changing iXP, iXPLevel and iMaxXPLevel and iGold does nothing, literally. You said they are pointers and any changes in their value changes nothing.

It's because he isn't updating it for the "Journey" play through which is new with the latest update. He's updating his old table(s) to the first expansions. It is very different, same with mods, doesn't work with the "Journey" play through unless you create them in a completely different folder and most of the scripts are different than the first two expansions.

I have some things working with "Journey" , however the attributes does break if you seem to mess with the points. Especially when resetting, it does "break" the heroes and then you cannot even get the attributes back to functioning correctly and must delete / restart the character.

EDIT: I mostly gave up on creating a new table for "Journey" and created mods to alter what items I start with / gold / potions for attribute points / ability points / etc.

Jazuke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jazuke »

Enferno33 wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:43 am
Jazuke wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:45 pm
Csimbi wrote:

It's because he isn't updating it for the "Journey" play through which is new with the latest update. He's updating his old table(s) to the first expansions. It is very different, same with mods, doesn't work with the "Journey" play through unless you create them in a completely different folder and most of the scripts are different than the first two expansions.

I have some things working with "Journey" , however the attributes does break if you seem to mess with the points. Especially when resetting, it does "break" the heroes and then you cannot even get the attributes back to functioning correctly and must delete / restart the character.

EDIT: I mostly gave up on creating a new table for "Journey" and created mods to alter what items I start with / gold / potions for attribute points / ability points / etc.
Very well. Thank you for informing me. Seems like i gotta fix this somehow, cause i really don't want to restart hours of work on my Character for the time being.

BlackViperMWG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlackViperMWG »

Csimbi wrote:
Jazuke wrote:
Thanks for the trainer, though I had the same problem. I activated only god mode (didn't want to screw up attributes as it sometimes happen) and after disabling it and playing another day without trainer, all my characters have their attributes to max and 25 points still left. Potion of fresh start did the same, reset, but attributes could be maxed only to 10. Playing basic campaign on Reforced btw

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

BlackViperMWG wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:37 am
Thanks for the trainer, though I had the same problem. I activated only god mode (didn't want to screw up attributes as it sometimes happen) and after disabling it and playing another day without trainer, all my characters have their attributes to max and 25 points still left. Potion of fresh start did the same, reset, but attributes could be maxed only to 10. Playing basic campaign on Reforced btw
Hard to believe considering that the code always checks whether a patch should be applied or not:
cmp dword ptr [bPatchMinStrength],1
jne short @f
@@:

Turn off all those bPatch* settings (before enabling the script the first time) and try again.