I just started playing this game.
I put together a few scripts real quick.
Current version seems to be 1.04 and it's still working (I started with 1.01).
What a great game this is! My hats off to the dev team, great job, I do hope you get a premium!
It smells like a game of the year title to me.
We should only need a map editor now to make new maps and campaigns and I won't be needing another game any soon
Anyway, here's the table with the AOB scripts.
It's all enabled with specific values; you might want to tweak the defaults in the table to your liking.
The Resourcing Controls in general grants each and every town hall you own with a min. number of resources.
The Unit Controls need a bit more explanation:
- God mode; for all your units; I did not bother with buildings.
- Min. Ability Points is for your heroes. Earn a few points, and assign them, but leave 2 points unassigned and hit apply, then the minimum value is restored. Rinse and repeat as desired. Note: if you have only 1 or 0 points left when you hit apply, a different piece of code executes; one I did not hook and hence the min. points can't kick in.
- Min. stats is for all your units, both heroes and regular units. Code executes when they take damage, so make sure they get hit at least once.
Not a whole lot of trainers are out there yet and most are defuct.
Let's hope they have the brains to steal this code at least.
Added a few pointers under Misc stuff, exposing the party XP, XP level and the Gold for now.
Added the missing resources (Ash and Lenya).
Still working, without changes with v1.10. Woot!
Updated to 1.12.
Updated to 1.38.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1