Assassin's Creed: Unity - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by SSDark 2 Vegeta » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:44 am

Is it possible to get banned for using those shiny h4cks in SP mode? gj for the hax.

update
my game crashes when i check HookWithHWBreakpoint, help.

translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:50 pm
Reputation: 40

Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by translu » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:58 pm

I tried to do a patcher for the CRC checks in this game.
Also with a basic weapon stats editor (to use once "CRC Stop" is succesfully activated)

Game version: 1.5, no AOB search
Attachments
ACUnity_crcweapon2.CT
better compatibility
(25.78 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
ACUnity_crcweapon.CT
(26.94 KiB) Downloaded 467 times
Last edited by translu on Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 3098
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 1514

Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by SunBeam » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:06 pm

^ There are several types of checks in that protection mechanism: MD5, CRC32, etc. And timed checks. At some point game will still crash. If your code somehow pulled it off, then congrats! ;)

s3231541
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:25 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by s3231541 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:43 pm

Hi,

For guys that have the game crash as soon as you check "HookwithHWBreakpoint", before you select process, you can go to Edit -> Setting -> Debug Options and make sure that you have these option checked:

Prefer Breakpoint Method:
Hardware Breakpoint

Debugger method:
Use VEH Debugger

choose OK to save setting then follow the steps like in first pages.

miucute2311
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:17 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by miucute2311 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:21 pm

Image
Can somebody help me with this?
I'm kinda stuck here... :(
The Debug-Pointers option is not working :mellow:

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 3098
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 1514

Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by SunBeam » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:39 pm

O L D. Welcome to 2019. Not interested in updating it. Nothing you can do; even DISLIKE :) Muhaha.

miucute2311
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:17 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by miucute2311 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:33 am

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:39 pm
O L D. Welcome to 2019. Not interested in updating it. Nothing you can do; even DISLIKE :) Muhaha.
Sad... :( :( :(
It's okay... No one wants to put some extra work in a 1-year-old game right?
Just very sad... =(

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 3098
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 1514

Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by SunBeam » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:57 am

Dude.. it's Unity. Add a few more years.. Peace.

miucute2311
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:17 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by miucute2311 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:19 am

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:57 am
Dude.. it's Unity. Add a few more years.. Peace.
It did worked after i completed the whole game though... :?:

Kamikashi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:42 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by Kamikashi » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:21 pm

Duckers wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:46 pm
The second i tick "hookwithHWBreakpoint" the game force quits itself.
Same here.

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 3098
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 1514

Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by SunBeam » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:38 pm

Welcome to 2019.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 1:26 pm
Reputation: 14

Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by jonasbeckman » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:42 am

The game shouldn't have updated though, some of them did get I think it was Chinese localization support which could have affected things a bit but I don't believe Unity or Syndicate were ever part of that.

https://steamdb.info/depot/289651/manifests/

2015 for title update #4 so things should still work but it is possible things differ with UPlay and the recent giveaway they had if that version was for whatever reason altered in some way, can't see that as easily. Digital signature on the game exe if it has one should have a date though if that's newer.

EDIT: Oh right the giveaway also ended on April 25th for anyone looking into that now after it was mentioned in this post so it's over.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:38 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by chrisreddot3 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:57 pm

Teleport cheat is possible in this game?Can someone make it ?

Paul44
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:02 am
Reputation: 27

Assassin's Creed: Unity v1.50

Post by Paul44 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:26 pm

Assassin's Creed 6 ~ Unity ~ v1.5.0 ~ Uplay & Steam

I made this table some months back, but got not around posting it since I'm not really happy with the Teleport function (in that selecting icons eventually can/will cause crashes). That said: table is posted "as is" since I have very little time these days to do any research in this area. But it does have some nice features, so there you go....

* Player Status: health, god mode, invisibility
* Inventory Supplies: everything, incl Sync points
* Teleport & Coordinates... (don't go wild... and avoid selecting icons)

Important remarks:
1. READ the included readme file (t.i. if you do not want to crash all the time... or want to know why you crashed in the first place)
2. While the game is loaded, you can use ONLY 1 CE (featured) table/trainer (incl trainers like #Fearlessrevolution). Iow you can NOT have this table loaded, along with #Sunbeam's for example. It also means that you can not close, and then reload/attach the table again... you'll crash guaranteed !
3. Win 10 users are a bit in a "disadvantage" here. CE seems more memory-sensible in combo with this OS. The crashes mentioned earlier - in this topic - almost surely come from win10-gamers... (tip: try to load 'cheatengine-x86_64.exe' explicitly)

ps: I never played this game in full (just a few missions/retries), while building this table. So if you do stumble across some weird situation, report back (reproduce the error so I can pinpoint it down more easily). No promises, but - time permitting - I'll try to look into it...

A reminder to myself: (stuff to dive in when back on track... some day 8-) )
- Icon selection: [ https://www.cheatengine.org/forum/viewt ... 9a#5748491 ]
- Unlimited breakpoints (?): [ https://www.cheatengine.org/forum/viewt ... 9a#5748167 ]
Attachments
ACU_Varia_v1.7.rar
(6.86 KiB) Downloaded 304 times

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:38 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity v1.50

Post by chrisreddot3 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:24 pm

Paul44 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:26 pm
Assassin's Creed 6 ~ Unity ~ v1.5.0 ~ Uplay & Steam

I made this table some months back, but got not around posting it since I'm not really happy with the Teleport function (in that selecting icons eventually can/will cause crashes). That said: table is posted "as is" since I have very little time these days to do any research in this area. But it does have some nice features, so there you go....

* Player Status: health, god mode, invisibility
* Inventory Supplies: everything, incl Sync points
* Teleport & Coordinates... (don't go wild... and avoid selecting icons)

Important remarks:
1. READ the included readme file (t.i. if you do not want to crash all the time... or want to know why you crashed in the first place)
2. While the game is loaded, you can use ONLY 1 CE (featured) table/trainer (incl trainers like #Fearlessrevolution). Iow you can NOT have this table loaded, along with #Sunbeam's for example. It also means that you can not close, and then reload/attach the table again... you'll crash guaranteed !
3. Win 10 users are a bit in a "disadvantage" here. CE seems more memory-sensible in combo with this OS. The crashes mentioned earlier - in this topic - almost surely come from win10-gamers... (tip: try to load 'cheatengine-x86_64.exe' explicitly)

ps: I never played this game in full (just a few missions/retries), while building this table. So if you do stumble across some weird situation, report back (reproduce the error so I can pinpoint it down more easily). No promises, but - time permitting - I'll try to look into it...

A reminder to myself: (stuff to dive in when back on track... some day 8-) )
- Icon selection: [ https://www.cheatengine.org/forum/viewt ... 9a#5748491 ]
- Unlimited breakpoints (?): [ https://www.cheatengine.org/forum/viewt ... 9a#5748167 ]
Ty man,you are the best!
All the cheats are working great!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DocMadfox, korell, Marcos Beran, VirgilSouth, Zanzer