Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
greenventor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

Post by greenventor »

romeci wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:15 am
thank you friend, but I can not change my LP, even activating the option and setidno in 500 for example, does not change, staying in 4000 always, how do I?
When you manipulate your LP with this table, the display is still 4000, but the actual LP is changed. So when you change your LP to 500, the actual LP value is changed to 500 but the display is still 4000. I don't know how to fix this, but i think it's not really a problem if the actual value is changed :D

Btw this is my setup. This file is a .JPG image. I want to share an image but i dont know how, so i rename it into .ZIP extension. Change it back to .JPG to use it. Maybe you can teach me how to share an image.
DL CE Setup.zip
rename it into .JPG
(73.98 KiB) Downloaded 215 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

romeci
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by romeci »

greenventor wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:14 am
romeci wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:15 am
thank you friend, but I can not change my LP, even activating the option and setidno in 500 for example, does not change, staying in 4000 always, how do I?
When you manipulate your LP with this table, the display is still 4000, but the actual LP is changed. So when you change your LP to 500, the actual LP value is changed to 500 but the display is still 4000. I don't know how to fix this, but i think it's not really a problem if the actual value is changed :D

Btw this is my setup. This file is a .JPG image. I want to share an image but i dont know how, so i rename it into .ZIP extension. Change it back to .JPG to use it. Maybe you can teach me how to share an image.

DL CE Setup.zip
I understand, how wonderful, thank you, about the image, you can host it at [Link] and then the link here using the image tag that appears in the button in the top formatting bar when editing or creating a comment

darkworriar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darkworriar »

Does someone have a new version ,i was detected,or it doesn't matter they detect you no matter what?

greenventor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by greenventor »

darkworriar wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:31 pm
Does someone have a new version ,i was detected,or it doesn't matter they detect you no matter what?
How did you know that you were detected? Do you got warning message or something?
I still use the cheat tables that i uploaded earlier. Still working and i never got warning message.

darkworriar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darkworriar »

greenventor wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:43 pm
darkworriar wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:31 pm
How did you know that you were detected? Do you got warning message or something?
I still use the cheat tables that i uploaded earlier. Still working and i never got warning message.
Yes i got the warning message ,maybe i use to abusive

greenventor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by greenventor »

Just now the table is not working anymore (Ver 3.2.0) :(
maybe someone can post the update pls.

darkworriar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darkworriar »

greenventor wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:59 am
Just now the table is not working anymore (Ver 3.2.0) :(
maybe someone can post the update pls.
yeah ,doesn't work anymore ,same problem ,can t enable the labels?

RedFred124
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RedFred124 »

l0wb1t wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:45 pm
asdasd888 wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:01 am
you can make this?
Sure ;)

Table updated for latest game version 3.1.0

Improved Super Rewards Script. (Cheat does not require enymore to kill an enemy to take effect, also added an extreme played Prismatic Card Bonus Boost, up to 50k and even more is possible now.) The Value gets calculated randomly, so its also possible that you get soemtimes just 5k for prismatics, just test and see

Change Enemy Health mod to On, choose value 0 for instant Win and get all the rewards. happy Farming

Enjoy :)
Big thanks to BullyWiiPlaza for giving me hints
BR, l0wb1t
I0wb1t, can you update the cheat table to version 3.2.0 please . thanks :)

RedFred124
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RedFred124 »

Also I will like to post somethings if possible would be a good additions to the cheat table ( if not ,its ok, the updated version of the same cheat table would still be awesome) , ok so here we go,

- *Burn opponent LP*
(where you can choose the damage, and when you use a burn card it gives that damage instead, for example, you need to complete a quest which
requires you to do 3000 burn damage , you can set the burn damage for that match 3000 , and use a burn card say a burn card which does 200
damage, instead it will do 3000 burn damage, this will make it easier to complete quests)

- *Gain LP*
(where you can choose the damage, and when you use a burn card it gives that damage instead, for example, you need to complete a quest which
requires you to do 3000 burn damage , you can set the burn damage for that match 3000 , and use a burn card say a burn card which does 200
damage, instead it will do 3000 burn damage, this will make it easier to complete quests)

- *Auto complete stage quests/unlock character quests*
(makes it easier, like for example you are pass stage 9 to stage 10, and you look at the quests and its already complete, rinse and repeat till you
get the max stage of the series)

- *Better Randomization*
(like for normal Duel World duels and I think for character duels 8k+ is enough, but for event modes 43k+ really helps a ton, so it would be nice
if there were to options in the cheat table , one for normal duels (lets called it min rewards, so we will tick that for normal duels it always
randomizes between 8k to 9k but not more ) and one for event duels (lets called super/max rewards, so we will tick that for event duels , it
always randomizes between 41k to 60k, this might also reduce the chance of the getting banned)

- *Character EXP Multiplier*
(as it says , it would be easier to level up your characters if there were a multiplier, lets say you are suppossed to get 50 exp from a battle ,
with the cheat table, we can choose x2 x4 x8 x10 or as high as possible )

- *Unlimited Energy/Duel Orbs*
(lets say you have one orb or your energy meter is full when you start the game, as long as this options is ticked, they dont get touched after
20 battles etc your energy meter is still full)

- *Unlimited Gems*
(same as above lets say you have 500 gems which is enough to buy one pack when you start the game, as long as this options is ticked, they
dont get touched , you can buy multiple packs and the gem is still at 500 gems)

- *Auto get all rewards/all farmable items/ drops/ event rewards/login rewards*
( ok so for this for example, you fight level 40 kaiba, you get all his available drops and his rewards, same for the events, you win one match
get all the rewards, also maybe for the daily login rewards, get all the rewards everyday (except for the exclusive only this week ones, cause I
dont think that will be possible , but if it is , then that too lol :)

- *More event tickets/tokens*
( more drops/drop rates from duel world duels, etc or even unlimited tickets/tokens would be awesome too)

NOTE: As I was saying these would be cool additions for the next updated version 3.2.0 cheat table , if not , the cheat table which we already have is really awesome too , but it needs to be updated to version 3.2.0, thanks for reading :) :)

greenventor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by greenventor »

RedFred124 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:51 pm
Also I will like to post somethings if possible would be a good additions to the cheat table ( if not ,its ok, the updated version of the same cheat table would still be awesome) , ok so here we go,

- *Burn opponent LP*

- *Gain LP*

(makes it easier, like for example you are pass stage 9 to stage 10, and you look at the quests and its already complete, rinse and repeat till you

- *Better Randomization*
(like for normal Duel World duels and I think for character duels 8k+ is enough, but for event modes 43k+ really helps a ton, so it would be nice
if there were to options in the cheat table , one for normal duels (lets called it min rewards, so we will tick that for normal duels it always
randomizes between 8k to 9k but not more ) and one for event duels (lets called super/max rewards, so we will tick that for event duels , it
always randomizes between 41k to 60k, this might also reduce the chance of the getting banned)

(as it says , it would be easier to level up your characters if there were a multiplier, lets say you are suppossed to get 50 exp from a battle ,

(lets say you have one orb or your energy meter is full when you start the game, as long as this options is ticked, they dont get touched after

- *Unlimited Gems*
(same as above lets say you have 500 gems which is enough to buy one pack when you start the game, as long as this options is ticked, they

( ok so for this for example, you fight level 40 kaiba, you get all his available drops and his rewards, same for the events, you win one match
get all the rewards, also maybe for the daily login rewards, get all the rewards everyday (except for the exclusive only this week ones, cause I

( more drops/drop rates from duel world duels, etc or even unlimited tickets/tokens would be awesome too)

NOTE: As I was saying these would be cool additions for the next updated version 3.2.0 cheat table , if not , the cheat table which we already have is really awesome too , but it needs to be updated to version 3.2.0, thanks for reading :) :)
Dude, your request is too much, and either very difficult or impossible. I think even getting a new AOB for the script needs some skills. I believe only @l0wb1t and @skippersp in this forum that has the ability to do that. I understand a little about AOB script, but my problem is i can't find the address and i don't know how to do that. I hope they have time to teach me about that so i am able to give more for this community.

RedFred124
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RedFred124 »

greenventor wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:22 pm
RedFred124 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:51 pm

- *Burn opponent LP*

- *Gain LP*

- *Better Randomization*

- *Unlimited Gems*

Dude, your request is too much, and either very difficult or impossible. I think even getting a new AOB for the script needs some skills. I believe only @l0wb1t and @skippersp in this forum that has the ability to do that. I understand a little about AOB script, but my problem is i can't find the address and i don't know how to do that. I hope they have time to teach me about that so i am able to give more for this community.
I think you misunderstood, I meant to say that these are the things they can add, if they can do any of those, otherwise its fine, im happy with an updated version of the old cheat table :) :)

darkworriar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darkworriar »

Have someone the version for 3.2 ? pls i want to farm the new event for score

greenventor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by greenventor »

darkworriar wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:43 pm
Have someone the version for 3.2 ? pls i want to farm the new event for score
I already make a working table for autowin and assessmment. Unfortunately the prismatic bonus still doesn't work, so the highest duel assessment i can get only about 5000. So i still working on it.

DeuzaMaria
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeuzaMaria »

Dear Sir, thank you for the update.

greenventor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by greenventor »

Hi everyone,i have a good news for all of you. Now i already make a working table for the updated 3.2.0 version. This table is very stable, fast, no crash, and works very well. Features:
- LP Modifier for player and enemy
- High assessment
- Battle damage modifier (both)

Note:
- I set the default LP for the player to 100, and 0 the enemy. So basically it is insta-win condition with "LP on the brink" bonus. But you can change it to whatever you like.
- Activating high assessment will give you about 100k+ assessment. The value still not randomize because i don't know how to do it yet, but i will try to do that if i have a time.
- If you think 100k assessment is too high, you can deactivate "make all card prismatic" script, this will give you about 5k+ assessment, which is quite high already if you do a normal play. In my opinion, getting 100k+ assessment is not a problem because the script doesn't mess your statistics.
- Damage modifier is still like before. Everytime enemy/player will take battle damage, the value will be set to the chosen one. So if you activate this code, make sure your ATK is higher than your enemy. Unlike the previous table, this damage modifier is more stable. It doesn't make the game crash if you not deactivate it after using :D
- Many thanks to @skippersp and @l0wb1t, as many of the AOB and code is using their works. I only edit a little.
- Don't forget to 'rate positive' this post if you think this table is helpful. :D
FPN-DLPC 3.2.0 v1.0.CT
(10.76 KiB) Downloaded 172 times
Enjoy.