Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ritonenier
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

Post by ritonenier »

Can someone update for duel link damage mod?

Cheat health, auto duel, prismatic reward all work great except damage mod.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

can someone create a damage life point regen area effect damage for current version of dlinks if anyone is still maintaining this table i j ust would kike to unlock weevil and a fow others without an hassle or grinding

BullyWiiPlaza
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BullyWiiPlaza »

mordaki987 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:52 pm
can someone create a damage life point regen area effect damage for current version of dlinks if anyone is still maintaining this table i j ust would kike to unlock weevil and a fow others without an hassle or grinding
Hello, I made a sophisticated bot and trainer which can do all of those missions instantly via the PvE Duel Assessment tab:
Spoiler
My tool can do a lot more than this though, the overview page of it is here:
[Link]

The tool is always kept up-to-date, you won't have to keep browsing the Internet for new Cheat tables or whatever on every game update and wait a long time for other people to do updates which will frustrate you for sure due to outdated posts and potentially get you viruses from downloading random clickbait/scam things. My tool is used and trusted by 100's of people.

Go ahead and make your choice. ;)

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

how i don't kow how to prgoam or do ll this i just want to be able to unlock easily character like weevi and charcters that have th toughest unlock requirements pegasus and the like
BullyWiiPlaza wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:14 pm
mordaki987 wrote:
Hello, I made a sophisticated bot and trainer which can do all of those missions instantly via the PvE Duel Assessment tab:
Spoiler
[Link]

The tool is always kept up-to-date, you won't have to keep browsing the Internet for new Cheat tables or whatever on every game update and wait a long time for other people to do updates which will frustrate you for sure due to outdated posts and potentially get you viruses from downloading random clickbait/scam things. My tool is used and trusted by 100's of people.

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

unfortunately i cant afford th full version and a lot of those options are greyed out to me i'm no made of money here
mordaki987 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:47 pm
how i don't kow how to prgoam or do ll this i just want to be able to unlock easily character like weevi and charcters that have th toughest unlock requirements pegasus and the like
BullyWiiPlaza wrote:
mordaki987 wrote:
Spoiler
[Link]

cckilla1337
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cckilla1337 »

Can we get an update for this cheat table please :) the bot does not work and it crashes my computer whenever I try to run a different program.

awesome1234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by awesome1234 »

if anyone stumbles here, the cheat table still works, but the 10k damage no longer. i've been using the table for almost 2 years still no ban. welp thanks

ohcara
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ohcara »

They could add a script to choose whether to always start the duel or be second to play

FreeRealmsOG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FreeRealmsOG »

awesome1234 wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:44 am
if anyone stumbles here, the cheat table still works, but the 10k damage no longer. i've been using the table for almost 2 years still no ban. welp thanks
interesting to know

BullyWiiPlaza
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BullyWiiPlaza »

cckilla1337 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 10:42 am
Can we get an update for this cheat table please :) the bot does not work and it crashes my computer whenever I try to run a different program.
Sorry, I didn't reply in a while. You cannot use e.g. Cheat Engine at the same time as the bot. If you just run either program it will work fine. However, the bot has everything you will ever need so Cheat Engine is redundant. ;)

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

it's ok but seriously you need to make this jbot tool free for all i'm on a serious financial budget and can't afford to donate now or anyime in the future and would like a quick easy and painless way to finish character unlock missions without all the hassle or traditional grind of exp and the like
BullyWiiPlaza wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:27 pm
cckilla1337 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 10:42 am
Sorry, I didn't reply in a while. You cannot use e.g. Cheat Engine at the same time as the bot. If you just run either program it will work fine. However, the bot has everything you will ever need so Cheat Engine is redundant. ;)

lunasmeow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lunasmeow »

BullyWiiPlaza wrote:
mordaki987 wrote:
Spoiler
[Link]

The interesting thing is that if something is actually trusted you don't need to tell people that it is trusted. The more interesting thing is the trojan found within your "trusted" program...

BullyWiiPlaza
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BullyWiiPlaza »

mordaki987 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:50 pm
it's ok but seriously you need to make this jbot tool free for all i'm on a serious financial budget and can't afford to donate now or anyime in the future and would like a quick easy and painless way to finish character unlock missions without all the hassle or traditional grind of exp and the like
Sure mate, it's just a single reasonable payment for lifetime Donator anyone should be able to afford.
lunasmeow wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:27 am
The interesting thing is that if something is actually trusted you don't need to tell people that it is trusted. The more interesting thing is the trojan found within your "trusted" program...
I mention this because there are tons of scammers and viruses out there these days while I'm one of the very people people who make a legit product and there is no trojan, it's just a downloader/auto-updater. A trojan literally means it can download things which may be bad but it's just the mod/bot. :roll:
Again, my user base is over 1000 people and there is an active Discord server for it as well as countless YouTube videos. You can always try it in a virtual machine first, go ahead and see for yourself. ;)

n3r0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by n3r0 »

PDRasta wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:01 am
Auto Duel script update.
Hope it works.
Enjoy!
Could you please update the script to make "Prismatic Bonus" and "10k damage " working?

n3r0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by n3r0 »

PDRasta wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:01 am
Auto Duel script update.
Hope it works.
Enjoy!
After the recent update the "cards played" option stopped working :(

Could you fix it please?