Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PDRasta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

Post by PDRasta »

Auto Duel script update.
Hope it works.
Enjoy!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
dlpc.CT
(13.61 KiB) Downloaded 897 times

Sneakysnail
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sneakysnail »

Works perfectly so far. Thank you so much! :)

XLordShadow45X
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

Post by XLordShadow45X »

[QUOTE="PDRasta, post: 131871, member: 38595"]

Auto Duel script update.

Hope it works.

Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

Hey there. Works like a charm!

Is there any way to add effect damage or specific number of cards played (e.g. spell cards, warrior type monsters, a.s.o.)?

Also, does anybody know what stats are stored on the server and what can be modified locally besides the stats during pve duels?

Yuumei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

Post by Yuumei »

[QUOTE="PDRasta, post: 131871, member: 38595"]

Auto Duel script update.

Hope it works.

Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

Could you update the table please? It stopped working after the last update.

(Edit: Sorry, back to work)
Last edited by Yuumei on Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lovepotion2001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

Post by Lovepotion2001 »

Is it normal to be warned by Konami? that i might get banned or even temp suspended from the game? i logged into my game for at least 5 days before the message finally disappeared, i was just using the cheat engine to farm out a couple of legendary duelist

XLordShadow45X
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

Post by XLordShadow45X »

[QUOTE="Lovepotion2001, post: 140329, member: 43436"]

Is it normal to be warned by Konami? that i might get banned or even temp suspended from the game? i logged into my game for at least 5 days before the message finally disappeared, i was just using the cheat engine to farm out a couple of legendary duelist

[/QUOTE]

Yes, that's normal. But they won't ban you permanently. Only for a couple of days.

Maybe you just got unlucky while konami scanned their system for potential cheaters.

Try to stay low for a while and everything will go back to normal.

furthestben
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

Post by furthestben »

Cards played option doesn't work anymore on the current table.

Prismatic bonus still works.

Hoping for the "Cards Played" option to be fixed as doing certain stage missions were made way easier with this option.

skadex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by skadex »

furthestben wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:50 pm
Cards played option doesn't work anymore on the current table.

Prismatic bonus still works.

Hoping for the "Cards Played" option to be fixed as doing certain stage missions were made way easier with this option.
Just reload the table a second time (the first time you need to check the options); the options will seems not available but it's working.
Lovepotion2001 wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:03 pm
Yes and after the third time the ban will be permanently.
Play in pvp before to use cheat engine with table or close the game and the program and reload just the game to avoid problem.

nxtrm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nxtrm »

taklwejhruizhaweuiroz32o4i3h

ritonenier
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ritonenier »

Beware, dont use instance win cheat and bonus score, they will detect you, and will give your first warning ban. This thing(warning ban) usually happen after maintenance. Only auto mod can avoid been detect.

Reminder : Try stay low and avoid using cheat one day before maintenance. I already try this on my main account and didnt get the warning ban notice. But my smuf account got the warning because my last play is i use instant win then suddenly got maintenance. Xd

evil_befall
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evil_befall »

Pump enough money in the game and you wont hear them complain on cheating

ritonenier
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ritonenier »

evil_befall wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:35 pm
Pump enough money in the game and you wont hear them complain on cheating
Already done that. That why they give me warning. My other account(F2P) got instant ban. haha.

furthestben
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by furthestben »

ritonenier wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:23 am
Beware, dont use instance win cheat and bonus score, they will detect you, and will give your first warning ban. This thing(warning ban) usually happen after maintenance. Only auto mod can avoid been detect.

Reminder : Try stay low and avoid using cheat one day before maintenance. I already try this on my main account and didnt get the warning ban notice. But my smuf account got the warning because my last play is i use instant win then suddenly got maintenance. Xd
I got a warning even though I didn't play for over a week.
Though I've been using instant win and bonus score simply because of the grindy nature this game has for us F2P players.

Though I got a few back-up accounts, so I don't really have to worry to often about bans.

Honestly wish there was just a "get 9999" gems trick or something, but sadly nothing like that will never exist.
As long as konami keeps making P2W things like Neo Fusion and structure decks, honestly just make the structure decks 3000 gems or something, then I will never give this game a single penny. You should be able to buy all 3 with gems not 1 and then fork out money for the rest.

ritonenier
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ritonenier »

furthestben wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:29 am
I got a warning even though I didn't play for over a week.
Though I've been using instant win and bonus score simply because of the grindy nature this game has for us F2P players.

Though I got a few back-up accounts, so I don't really have to worry to often about bans.
I see, that really bad, komoney still detect even we not even play for weeks. Oh well like, I will stick to F2P. Thank for your info xd

triplea657
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by triplea657 »

I think the most likely way to get gem cheat may be duel rewards. I'm not sure exactly how the duel rewards system works, but it could work.