Seven: The Days Long Gone +5 (table Update2.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Seven: The Days Long Gone +5 (table Update2.3)

Post by Cielos »

made some simple scripts for [Link].
Update2.4
- updated undead. rewritten the player filter.
- moved the inventory editor into the [pointers].
Update2.3
- updated inventory editor.
Update2.2
- updated inf. item usage, it works on consumables now.
- updated undead, raised the "min health" threshold default to 5000.
Update2.1
- updated enable, random crashes caused by the script should be fixed.
Update2
- added inf. item usage
Update1
- updated undead, won't affect player weight now.
- changed ignore energy to inf. energy.
- added zero weight
- added inventory editor.
undead
- health still drop until it reaches the "min health" threshold specified.
- "min health" default: 5000.
- setting "min health" too low can still let you die from attack if the damage took is greater than your current health.

inf. energy
- energy won't decrease.

inf. item usage
- quantity still drop until it reach 1 when you use an item.

zero weight
- makes all items in your inventory weight ZERO.
- effect would be gone upon game reboot. i.e., you need to re-activate the script for every new game sessions.

inventory pointers
- allows you to edit the "quantity", "weight", and "value" (cost/price) of the items in your inventory.
- when enabled is activated, access the inventory menu (in fact, any menu other than the esc menu will do) to fetch the "inventory base".
- when the "inventory base" is loaded, change the "item slot" value and the pointers under "[item slot base]" will show the corresponding items info.
- don't edit the pointers in GREY unless you know what you are doing.
- don't freeze any pointers unless you know what you are doing.
Latest:
Seven-Win64-Shipping.CT
+5, table Update2.4
(2.31 MiB) Downloaded 439 times
Backup(s):
Seven-Win64-Shipping.CT
+5, table Update2.3
(712.75 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
Seven-Win64-Shipping.CT
+5, table Update2.2
(708.11 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
Seven-Win64-Shipping.CT
+5, table Update2.1
(706.53 KiB) Downloaded 71 times
Seven-Win64-Shipping.CT
+5, table Update2
(684.62 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
Seven-Win64-Shipping.CT
+4, table Update1
(681.77 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
Seven-Win64-Shipping.CT
+2
(4.08 KiB) Downloaded 94 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Cielos on Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:52 am, edited 9 times in total.

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Seven: The Days Long Gone +2

Post by VirgilSouth »

ur the best. can u pls make unlimited weight?

UP Undead script have bug with overweight after picking up something even if weight still below limit
min health value also affects weight value

Shadowboro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shadowboro »

Carry weight is easy to modify. Using a Cheat Engine search, select "Float" from the "Value Type" menu then search for 75 (that is the carry weight you start the game with). Then switch back to the game and equip the skill chip that was added to your inventory at the start of the first mission (it increases your maximum carry weight by 10 among other things) and then switch back to Cheat Engine and search for 85 and you should get two addresses. Select the first one and modify it to whatever number you wish. I don't know if you need to freeze it or not or if it resets at the end of the mission (i haven't played that long yet). Save the address in a table for later use if you want.

Or you could just wait until someone adds that option to a table, I'm sure someone will include it eventually. Have fun!

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

VirgilSouth wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:00 am

UP Undead script have bug with overweight after picking up something even if weight still below limit
thanks for the report!
no where to go on Saturday night.... gonna refine the script now. thanks again~

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Infinite Energy might work with Special Attacks, but when energy reaches zero, skills like Invisibility toggle off.

Game crashes with "fatal error" eventually with both cheats enabled.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

VirgilSouth wrote:

table updated with a weight script based on your report~

///***********************************************///
fireundubh wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:56 pm
Infinite Energy might work with Special Attacks, but when energy reaches zero, skills like Invisibility toggle off.

thanks for the report!
changed the functionality of the energy script, it should works on other "energy skills" now (not tested!).

for the game crashes, I'm not going to play through the game for the time being actually. so I'm gonna need more than "crash eventually" to work on a possible fix. can you try to recreate the crash and let me know? thanks~

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:40 pm
VirgilSouth wrote:

table updated with a weight script based on your report~

///***********************************************///
fireundubh wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:56 pm

thanks for the report!
changed the functionality of the energy script, it should works on other "energy skills" now (not tested!).

for the game crashes, I'm not going to play through the game for the time being actually. so I'm gonna need more than "crash eventually" to work on a possible fix. can you try to recreate the crash and let me know? thanks~
Wow nice! Thank u man

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Infinite Energy works now, but Undead does not on Steam version. I also have not crashed yet.

Inventory Editor seems to be using the wrong address somewhere because the quantity is either 0 or some really high number.

That said, the zero weight cheat works perfectly.

edit: Just crashed. Both times this happened after using a special attack and following up with a kill strike with daggers. Infinite Energy enabled.

kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kanggg »

Maybe that's because this game already received 2 updates?

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

So, I started a new game and I'm playing with only zero weight enabled. No crashes.

I'm guessing the Infinite Energy cheat is bugged somehow. I remember when I was using a manual Infinite Energy cheat that I'd need to unfreeze and search for new addresses after I died; otherwise, the game would crash. The issue is probably that Infinite Energy does not reinitialize after loading a save (e.g., after dying) or the addresses are changing, so the wrong pointers are being overwritten.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

fireundubh wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:03 pm
Infinite Energy works now, but Undead does not on Steam version. I also have not crashed yet.

Inventory Editor seems to be using the wrong address somewhere because the quantity is either 0 or some really high number.

That said, the zero weight cheat works perfectly.

edit: Just crashed. Both times this happened after using a special attack and following up with a kill strike with daggers. Infinite Energy enabled.
in what situation when the Undead script not working? like from what attacks and your current health when it happened as I just tested on the very first level on the first 3 enemies, it's possible the player filter isn't applicable on later stage (or just the latest game patch).
also, you should try setting the "min health" threshold to a hight number (you can set higher than your max health) and see if it's the problem. as mentioned on the script description, it can't protect you when the attack you received have a higher damage than your current health.

///************************************************************///
kanggg wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:19 pm
Maybe that's because this game already received 2 updates?
probably, the scripts are based on a crack steam version, with a hotfix from yesterday installed.
I'll see if I can find the latest update later. or if any of you are using the GOG version, I can have a check if you're interested..

///************************************************************///
fireundubh wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:38 pm
So, I started a new game and I'm playing with only zero weight enabled. No crashes.

I'm guessing the Infinite Energy cheat is bugged somehow. I remember when I was using a manual Infinite Energy cheat that I'd need to unfreeze and search for new addresses after I died; otherwise, the game would crash. The issue is probably that Infinite Energy does not reinitialize after loading a save (e.g., after dying) or the addresses are changing, so the wrong pointers are being overwritten.
it's not the case.
check the script, it isn't freezing address/pointer, instead it's checking if the game is attempting the decrease the energy value, and "skip" the writing process if it is.
it's possible the injection point I use maybe writing to some other values other than the energy though, but I'll wait until I get my hands on the latest update first.
until then, the next time you have a fatal error crash, read the crash info and get the offset of the crash.
then, without closing the game, goto CE's memory view and goto the offset, see if it's inside the code cave from the scripts, if so, tell me which script it is.
thanks~

tarzan123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tarzan123 »

Cielos as always you and your tables are saving lives! Thanks for your work the inventory editor works flawlessly.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Well, I've had Infinite Energy active while slaughtering literally everyone. No crashes. Dunno!

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Seven: The Days Long Gone +5

Post by Cielos »

ok, I've just tested the scripts on game v1.02. everything still works. at least on the first stage and the first 3 enemies.
and I'll call it a day now.

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Seven: The Days Long Gone +5

Post by VirgilSouth »

Inf. energy causes crashes in massive fights