Star Ocean The Last Hope

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Star Ocean The Last Hope

Post by NewMember »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:51 pm
Did you enable Kernel mode? Even then, only use the creation items options while you are performing that function in game and turn them off afterwards. The game requires CE Kernel mode.
How? And what is CE Kernel mode? I never heard of it before. :o

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

It's settings under the Edit -> Settings -> Extra menu. Click those check boxes to enable kernel mode.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

So glad this table is still alive :)

VIDAL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VIDAL »

What are the chances of a Free Fly Camera mode for some cool "photo mode"? Pretty please?

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

question is it just me or when you reach a certain point in the story the always get drops from monsters script no longer works

if that is the case anyone found a directory table for the items in the game?

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

I need help with the inventory as I lost the item datas for glowstick, hot chocolate, fresh sage and red herb

the game still reads that they "exist" in my inventory but they dont show up

I'll just have to start over I guess since I'm still in Lemuris getting back to where I started shouldnt be too hard

lesson learn if you somehow bought 40 pieces of an item it bugs out, to not have this happen with the shop cheat make sure you have updated your inventory count first by going back to the shop's main menu and then back to the buy selection

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

party editor adding in characters we haven't encountered yet that kind of thing how do we edit the party or add in chateres we may not have encountered yet I remember being able to do so I forget how though

kellcooz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kellcooz »

Character Editor only edits Edge (trying to edit Total EXP). The pointers don't access the other characters when changing character slots (Edge, Reimi, etc...), what am I doing wrong? Does it require Kernel Mode?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

kellcooz wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:44 pm
Character Editor only edits Edge (trying to edit Total EXP). The pointers don't access the other characters when changing character slots (Edge, Reimi, etc...), what am I doing wrong? Does it require Kernel Mode?
Use CE 6.7 for that.

BeefingtonsBay
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BeefingtonsBay »

In order to enable kernelmode I have to make my system vulnerable to spectre attacks it says. It then says I can re-enable the protection but how would I do so?

cheatfappens
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cheatfappens »

HanLiem wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:19 am
shatteredhalo wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:19 pm
Thanks for the table! Do you know if it's possible to edit a characters crit rate? I know for example, Bradygames guide listed Reimi's crit rate as 2.8 in the Xbox version, but it has been nerfed a few times throughout the different versions/remakes. I know it isn't visible anywhere in menus, but would it be possible to find it in the game code and allow editing of it?
Okay based on my knowledge according to BradyGames, Reimi has 2.8 Critical damage modifier, it doesn't represent Critical Occurrence Rate, but how much damage Reimi do when Critical Occur, for Example Reimi does 100 damage, and if critical occur it increase the damage to 280 damage.
The possibility of Critical Occurrence / Rate Percentage is based on Characters Luck.
I found this in a guide concerning luck/crit rate/crit damage multiplier:

"Each character has an innate Luck (chance to crit) stat and Crit Modifier %
stat. Here are the stats (Luck/Crit Modifier): Edge 100/1.2, Reimi 140/2.8,
Faize/Lymle/Myuria 90/1.2, Meracle 80/1.2, Bacchus 120/1.2, Sarah 100/2.8,
Arumat 60/2.0. The "Increases critical hit chance" factor increases Luck by
an unknown number."

I think you're right, I asked my question incorrectly. Is there any way to edit specifically Reimi's damage modifier to make sure it is at 2.8? I have heard it was nerfed down from the original Xbox version and I'd like to just change her back, rather than apply a blanket multiplier to the whole team (which I know the table supports).

shatteredhalo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shatteredhalo »

Is it normal for CE Kernel Mode to sometimes cause my PC to bluescreen and require restart while playing the game/using this cheat table?

anteira
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by anteira »

why so many script didnt work
when i click actice script,its nothing happening just annonying error sound(thuing thuing)

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

BeefingtonsBay wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:51 pm
In order to enable kernelmode I have to make my system vulnerable to spectre attacks it says. It then says I can re-enable the protection but how would I do so?
Does anyone know?

It provides an option to turn it back on and you can also use InSpectre.

Now the table keeps crashing the game any solutions to that? Also is there a way to make BTs unlock after battle and not just in the menu? Sort of like a Easy BT Unlock so you still get credited for unlocking the trophies through steam?

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

LoneStrider wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:37 pm
BeefingtonsBay wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:51 pm
Does anyone know?

It provides an option to turn it back on and you can also use InSpectre.

Now the table keeps crashing the game any solutions to that? Also is there a way to make BTs unlock after battle and not just in the menu? Sort of like a Easy BT Unlock so you still get credited for unlocking the trophies through steam?
I second that. Hey @DrummerIX can you update this battle trophies to inside battles rather than in menu like @LoneStrider said? TIA.