Star Ocean The Last Hope

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Reaper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Star Ocean The Last Hope

Post by Reaper »

Hi,

i know the game is rather old, but if you want to get some old archievements like me, here is a table for the ****** bunny race.

It dizzy's the enemy bunnys permanent, so you can win the race by doing nothing. (Of course you have to react after win / restart race)

Activate the script at race beginning or after first race.

and this ....
DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:58 am
You have to enable Kernel mode for this game's table to work.
PS: Feel free to integrate this script in other tables.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
StarOceanTheLastHope_Reaper79.ct
Dizzy Bunny Racing (always win)
(52.61 KiB) Downloaded 419 times

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

Reaper wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:16 pm
Hi,

i know the game is rather old, but if you want to get some old archievements like me, here is a table for the ****** bunny race.

It dizzy's the enemy bunnys permanent, so you can win the race by doing nothing. (Of course you have to react after win / restart race)

Activate the script at race beginning or after first race.

and this ....
Hello Reaper, are you still active in modding this awesome game?
I would like to request an option if you don't mind.

An option to freely adjust equipment factors so that we can customize our own play style in battle.

Thanks in advance Reaper :)

PukengInamo121
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PukengInamo121 »

Not working at all in CE 7.2

Even if enable the kernel.

Just saying.

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

Just installed 7.2 Everything working on 7.2 ty

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

Any way to unlock chars hidden arts like Edges Scintillant Stream art !? ( post game Cave of 7stars b6 art location)

Me_Who_Else
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Me_Who_Else »

The exp and battle scripts make my game crash whenever i either open a crate or encounter an enemy. I have enabled Kernel and all.

Onidurum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Onidurum »

Me_Who_Else wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:03 pm
The exp and battle scripts make my game crash whenever i either open a crate or encounter an enemy. I have enabled Kernel and all.
Ok so, I was experiencing something similar. I keep older versions of cheat engine in a folder on my computer. I went to cheat engine 7.0 with kernal enabled and the scripts work without crashing the game. There is a catch. I have to use the second to last (most recent) updated table listed on the first page for it to work properly. Using the most recent one causes the game to crash whenever I open chests, harvest, or level up in battle.

Rickyn227
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rickyn227 »

Onidurum wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:04 pm
Me_Who_Else wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:03 pm
Ok so, I was experiencing something similar. I keep older versions of cheat engine in a folder on my computer. I went to cheat engine 7.0 with kernal enabled and the scripts work without crashing the game. There is a catch. I have to use the second to last (most recent) updated table listed on the first page for it to work properly. Using the most recent one causes the game to crash whenever I open chests, harvest, or level up in battle.
Can confirm this workaround works, only problem being that for some reason enabling kernel mode screws with the majority of the scripts that activate fine without it.

dharthoorn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dharthoorn »

A word of warning:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO UNLOCK DUPLICATION BY CHEATING IN THE MANUAL
IF YOU DO, THE SKILL WILL *NEVER* BE UNLOCKED BY THE GAME

*edit* ALSO DO NOT SET THE SKILL MANUALLY

I messed up my save doing this, even though I have the manual legit now, there is no option to dupe.
Also Welch explanation does not ever trigger as it would normally, which is prolly part of the problem.

Don't be a dumbass like me, cheating in the manual, seeing it doesn't work, removing the skill and then saving the game. I should have reverted to older save instead, oh well. Just don't mess with trying early access crafting skills.

Just don't do it.

HimoShifu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HimoShifu »

I don't know why, but is this table working with CE 7.3? I don't think the item drop codes work anymore as whenever I have them enabled, they crash the game.

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

the beat editor under character pointers doesn't seem to work like 80% of thje time it won't update or show actual total beat "exp" for me

also the damage modifier scripts crash my game when i enter a fight even w/ kernal mode enabled

edit: also the adding special arts thing doesn't seem to work right for bacchus as the 2nd through 7th work fine but the last 1 shown gives him force breaker again and the 1st seems to give him nothing

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

which of the tables in this thread work best wtth the cpy non legit version of the game?

univ3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by univ3 »

anyone have have all item,equip,armor,accessories cheat for this game? not put 1 - 1 all of it on edit drop ?

dano1123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dano1123 »

I know this is an old thread, but is there a cheat to change the character I can control while exploring?

Zane Wolfe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zane Wolfe »

What's the best way to get this working with the latest version from Steam?