Star Ocean The Last Hope

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
StonerMk2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Star Ocean The Last Hope

Post by StonerMk2 »

btmarcher wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:43 am
StonerMk2 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:55 am
Not sure if anyone would consider this a spoiler but gonna throw it in spoiler tags anyway just to avoid any kind of shit storm, though what im posting about is a possible bug or something with the item multiplier in regards to something you have to use to get past the area
Spoiler
In the Alanaire Citadel when you have the item multiplier on when you get the stones you need to activate the lifts if you have more then one of the Shining Stones and then go to use it to raise a "pillar" the game will take them all from you. Luckily i wasnt too far into the area when i noticed but figured id let yall here know. Again not sure if its a bug or if the game has always done it, didnt get far into the planet when i first played the game on PS3 years ago.
No, the game hasn't always done it. It's probably some conflict with the table/script because it's a key item (or at least that sounds good). It seems the trigger is having the code on when you use the item. I was able to have it on while going through and then turning it off before using them without any problem.
Ah gotcha, was going to turn it off when i went back through the area, just ended up exiting the game without saving because obviously i got myself stuck lol. Thanks for the tip man.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Any change for character editor ?

Stats, exp, etc ?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

tontsa00 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:15 pm
Any change for character editor ?

Stats, exp, etc ?
I don't think stats can be changed that much. At least HP couldn't be changed. Anyway, I'm not working on too many pointers at the moment, but may add some later.

RedKaezar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RedKaezar »

An Infinite Item, or Ignore Item Requirement for Item Crafting would be nice. Really, anything to do with Item Crafting would be nice.

ameeelia
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ameeelia »

RedKaezar wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:40 pm
An Infinite Item, or Ignore Item Requirement for Item Crafting would be nice. Really, anything to do with Item Crafting would be nice.
Oh yeah, that woulda be awesome!
And good work so far!

fmalust
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fmalust »

Thanks for all your hard work, Drummer! If I can just make one simple request: XP pointers for the other characters besides Edge? I'm really OCD about discrepancies in experience between characters, and it bothers me that Edge and Reimi are way overleveled compared to Faize lol. x_x

Foomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Foomy »

Probably need "use character X for X number of times" pointer at some point too since the battle trophy for Faize for that is a bit annoying to do

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I updated the Shop Modifier option for somewhat simple selection of any item in the game to be bought from a shop. Enjoy!

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:46 pm
I updated the Shop Modifier option for somewhat simple selection of any item in the game to be bought from a shop. Enjoy!
BTW, looks like we still can use 5 bytes jump line if AA script is simply attach to game exe instead of injection location.
EX: alloc(newmem,1024,StarOceanTheLastHope.exe)

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:33 pm
EDIT 6.3:
I enhanced the Shop Modifier option to automatically set the items in the shop starting with an ID you can set. I went through the items in the game and I believe I have most everything. I could have a few ID's incorrect from the manual entry I did, but it should be in the general area. So with this, you can find an item you want and hit the Update Shop With Items Starting At ItemIDStart option after you have gotten the pointers for the shop to populate and it will populate the items from there. It automatically skips over invalid ID's. This took me some time of manually looking at items, but I think I have items where they need to be. I'm taking a small break. I may not have anything else until tomorrow.
This is awesome. I was actually in the process of going through and getting the Item IDs myself. It was a pain when you'd just have to test an ID to see if it would crash the game or if it would populate an item. I only got through about 55 items, and then I saw this. Thanks for all that you do!

egorass
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by egorass »

Want to request hit multiplier if possible.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

I think I have crashed my PC really well trying to get DBVM running smoothly every time.

MrMostache
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrMostache »

Hey, I'm completely new to Cheat Engine so I have no idea how it works.
I just wish to make the Chaos difficulty selectable from the new game menu, rather than changing it in a current save file.

I used HexEditor to change the difficulty, but when saving the game, there are bugs that occur from doing that, like the game reverting back to Galaxy or not showing a difficulty at all.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

Hey Drummer just another option i think people would like is when getting the elemental rings...there is earth,fire,light,dark etc that with your tiem editor for shop you can get early..but each one starts with 0 charges that you can use the skill Charge that lyms can learn to use a disintigration stone to add more charges. im looking myself to see the addressees but it might take a bit jsut a heads up thats all

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Found some options for Item Creation in EDIT 7.