Star Ocean The Last Hope

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zane Wolfe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Star Ocean The Last Hope

Post by Zane Wolfe »

Onidurum wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:04 pm
Me_Who_Else wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:03 pm
The exp and battle scripts make my game crash whenever i either open a crate or encounter an enemy. I have enabled Kernel and all.
Ok so, I was experiencing something similar. I keep older versions of cheat engine in a folder on my computer. I went to cheat engine 7.0 with kernal enabled and the scripts work without crashing the game. There is a catch. I have to use the second to last (most recent) updated table listed on the first page for it to work properly. Using the most recent one causes the game to crash whenever I open chests, harvest, or level up in battle.
Is there a link for getting the older versions by chance? Edit: Nevermind, found the github, will test soon.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

God mode crashs the game when you enter battles.

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

Also I was wondering if there is a possibly to get unlimited ring uses? like the darkness ring which only lets you use it once and have to recharge it.

sarunori
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sarunori »

cheatfappens wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:57 pm
HanLiem wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:19 am
shatteredhalo wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:19 pm
Thanks for the table! Do you know if it's possible to edit a characters crit rate? I know for example, Bradygames guide listed Reimi's crit rate as 2.8 in the Xbox version, but it has been nerfed a few times throughout the different versions/remakes. I know it isn't visible anywhere in menus, but would it be possible to find it in the game code and allow editing of it?
Okay based on my knowledge according to BradyGames, Reimi has 2.8 Critical damage modifier, it doesn't represent Critical Occurrence Rate, but how much damage Reimi do when Critical Occur, for Example Reimi does 100 damage, and if critical occur it increase the damage to 280 damage.
The possibility of Critical Occurrence / Rate Percentage is based on Characters Luck.
I found this in a guide concerning luck/crit rate/crit damage multiplier:

"Each character has an innate Luck (chance to crit) stat and Crit Modifier %
stat. Here are the stats (Luck/Crit Modifier): Edge 100/1.2, Reimi 140/2.8,
Faize/Lymle/Myuria 90/1.2, Meracle 80/1.2, Bacchus 120/1.2, Sarah 100/2.8,
Arumat 60/2.0. The "Increases critical hit chance" factor increases Luck by
an unknown number."

I think you're right, I asked my question incorrectly. Is there any way to edit specifically Reimi's damage modifier to make sure it is at 2.8? I have heard it was nerfed down from the original Xbox version and I'd like to just change her back, rather than apply a blanket multiplier to the whole team (which I know the table supports).
Been a long while, but would also like to know if there is a way to restore Reimi's proper stat scaling. The difference as you level up is more then noticeable as you are losing out on nearly 200 ATK at lvl255.

Mewi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mewi »

So after over 120 hours of playing my save I thought I had 100%ed Star Ocean 4 only to find out that skipping cutscenes doesn't unlock Jukebox various tracks... anyone have any suggestions on how to find this? Seems finding values in this game is particularly annoying lol.

baboy22
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by baboy22 »

Hi is there a 2023 fix or work around fix for game crashing in God Mode fighting in Battle Stimulator using the latest 7.5 CE i already enabled Quarry memory at extra settings and read/write process memory..

Update: The ultimate fix for the god mode crash is using the cheat engine 7.0 version and the 2nd to the last CT file of this game.

However, god mode crash occurs if the PC user is using the Special K mod ps4 buttons which i believe the dxgi.dll is causing the crash... Removing the dxgi.dll resolves the crash issue but also removes the ps4 buttons mod :(

eternien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eternien »

The game crash with the exp multiplier.

dragonloverlord
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dragonloverlord »

So I decided to update this cheat table to use more modern methods of achieving exactly the same thing it already does minus the whole kernel mode thing also I took it upon myself to make the "DrummerIX Character Editor" actually work for all characters via the character name drop down menu (just change character in drop down menu then click activate editor) I also mapped out all the Special Skills (Special Arts) for every character including unused skills (they can't be equipped kinda useless but hey...).

Now works on Cheat Engine 7.4 FYI Cheat Engine 7.5 should be fine but it has issues with a lot of games for me so I don't have it installed to check also I'm using the VEH Debugger because it's generally less offensive to the more sensitive games but it shouldn't be a problem what debugger you use.

The cheat table is attached below and if any of the scripts still crash the game feel free to let me know via reply (there's a lot of script I had to update so I could have overlooked some XD).

Note: The "Options Made By TheByteSize" mostly work but the character editor one can be a little unstable in my experience so you've been warned.

To the original table maker: Should you desire that I don't share my unofficial update to your table just say so and I'll take it down as the last thing I want to do is step on anyone's feet so to speak.
Attachments
StarOceanTheLastHope.CT
(209.46 KiB) Downloaded 931 times

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

dragonloverlord wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:17 pm
To the original table maker: Should you desire that I don't share my unofficial update to your table just say so and I'll take it down as the last thing I want to do is step on anyone's feet so to speak.
I'm glad you have a working table and updated the post on the first page with a link here.

bluewarlord
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bluewarlord »

Just wanted to say thanks to DrummerIX for the original table and thanks to dragonloverlord for the update

Alukard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alukard »

Hi guys.

I'm using CE 7.4 ( and enabled kernel mode ) and still have game crash for a lot of cheats.

Do you have a solution for me ?

EDIT : I find a solution that seems to work ! I'll test it more when I have some time.

Thanks

Anvenim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anvenim »

Alukard wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:14 pm
Hi guys.

I'm using CE 7.4 ( and enabled kernel mode ) and still have game crash for a lot of cheats.

Do you have a solution for me ?

EDIT : I find a solution that seems to work ! I'll test it more when I have some time.

Thanks
I'm having crashes as well, but i haven't found a solution yet, tried every config possible and still nothing, did your solution work ?

NamelessGuy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NamelessGuy »

dragonloverlord wrote:
So I decided to update this cheat table to use more modern methods of achieving exactly the same thing it already does minus the whole kernel mode thing also I took it upon myself to make the "DrummerIX Character Editor" actually work for all characters via the character name drop down menu (just change character in drop down menu then click activate editor) I also mapped out all the Special Skills (Special Arts) for every character including unused skills (they can't be equipped kinda useless but hey...).

Now works on Cheat Engine 7.4 FYI Cheat Engine 7.5 should be fine but it has issues with a lot of games for me so I don't have it installed to check also I'm using the VEH Debugger because it's generally less offensive to the more sensitive games but it shouldn't be a problem what debugger you use.

The cheat table is attached below and if any of the scripts still crash the game feel free to let me know via reply (there's a lot of script I had to update so I could have overlooked some XD).

Note: The "Options Made By TheByteSize" mostly work but the character editor one can be a little unstable in my experience so you've been warned.

Some cheats still crash the game, like modifying item drops from battles.

Crowmeister
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Crowmeister »

NamelessGuy wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:12 pm
dragonloverlord wrote:
Some cheats still crash the game, like modifying item drops from battles.
Indeed, for me as well. I wonder if a) that happened in the original table made for the older version of CE and b) if it happens to dragonloverlord as well.

@dragonloverlord did you have any issues ingame with scripts like "No item usage when crafting" or "Enemy always drops item"?
And do the pointers work for you? They all remain ?? for me

Onidurum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Onidurum »

Ok, I have a question and I'm hoping someone can confirm this. If I use the damage multiplier, does it allow me to exceed the 99,999 damage cap for a single hit? I know the multiplied damage isn't numerically represented on the screen, but is it computing single hits beyond the damage cap?