BlazBlue Centralfiction v2.0 [10/20]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

Just a simple table for BlazBlue Centralfiction v2.0

Features:
Inf HP, HG, Barrier, No Damage Scaling, Unlimited Form, Character Specific Setting, Controller Behavior, ....

Notes:
  • You can set controller behavior like CPU vs CPU (doesn't work for training mode). The change takes effect during loading screen or match
  • To use unlimited form, first activate the option then pick a character with unlimited form (Ragna/Nine/Izanami). If you want to use Ragna/Nine/Izanami's normal form or any character normal form, make sure you deactivate the option first.
  • You can edit your grimoire properties but only for the first three grimoires.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
BBCF.CT
(214.2 KiB) Downloaded 1122 times

ZapRazdowler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: BlazBlue Centralfiction v2.0 [10/20]

Post by ZapRazdowler »

Hello, I'm new to cheat engine and I am wondering how I enable CPU vs. CPU fights, I'm to enable other things like infinite health but when I try setting the value of L controller and R controller to CPU it doesn't seem to work.

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

ZapRazdowler wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:21 am
Hello, I'm new to cheat engine and I am wondering how I enable CPU vs. CPU fights, I'm to enable other things like infinite health but when I try setting the value of L controller and R controller to CPU it doesn't seem to work.
During loading screen or match, double click value then pick 1:human or 0:CPU

Oh, i guess i need to update the table because a few things have changed

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Oh there is a topic for BlazBlue. Neat this was the game I first made my table on. This table is not updated for the new offset change on the 1.20b hotfix patch, but you guys can figure it out. I am too lazy.

Edit: Looks like the table I uploaded, while the forum was being changed around a long time ago, got removed. Oh well.
Last edited by ApeDemon66 on Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

dokoham
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dokoham »

can you make cpu vs cpu cheat for dragon ball fighterz please?
Last edited by dokoham on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

pinkrosetears
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pinkrosetears »

I saw someone using a code or trainer to use unlimited mode in lobbies earlier, and they were changing their player color rank as well so i figure they were using CE or something similar. Any idea how to code that? Or if you'd be able to add it to the table?

Thanks

paxton676
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by paxton676 »

Will somebody please update the table so that cpu vs cpu is working with latest game version? The addresses under "controller behavior" L controller and R controller are currently wrong.

Please help. :)

paxton676
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by paxton676 »

geordan9 hooked us up.

Here are the addresses:

Player 1's Control: BBCF.exe+818E60

Player 2's Control: BBCF.exe+818E80

Alex985
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alex985 »

paxton676 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:56 pm
geordan9 hooked us up.

Here are the addresses:

Thank you.

Hey, does anyone know if the only characters that have unlimited mode are Ragna, Nine and Izanami? The other characters don't have it or what's up? It's not like in Chronophantasma Extend anymore?

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Alex985 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:52 am
Hey, does anyone know if the only characters that have unlimited mode are Ragna, Nine and Izanami? The other characters don't have it or what's up? It's not like in Chronophantasma Extend anymore?
The characters' unlimited scripts from Chronophantasma exist and were just copied and pasted into Central Fiction. Ragna's was update while Nine and Izanami's are new. The issue with trying to load other characters' unlimited scripts is that the byte table for the functions that the scripts use had some changes in Central Fiction causing the parsing of the script to not work properly. So even though they exist, avoiding a crashing, they are no longer valid resulting in a crash. The modding community for these games have one or a few people working on making unlimited character scripts, but I haven't really been keeping up with that.

roukid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by roukid »

Hi, The P$ cheat is not working now... can you update it, please? I really need it...

paxton676
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by paxton676 »

roukid wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:58 am
Hi, The P$ cheat is not working now... can you update it, please? I really need it...
Tested and still working with latest version of the game and Geos updated addresses in this thread.

HeroBogey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HeroBogey »

Ah junk how do I delete this, I missed the no request part

It's a silly request I know but what are the odds of increasing the max furniture limit in a lobby custom room? I think it's server sided & I'm too small brained to think of a way around it or some method to duplicate furniture but I also haven't tried to mess with ce in a lonnngggg time. Just throwing it out there in hopes

ScratScrobbler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ScratScrobbler »

paxton676 wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:57 am
roukid wrote:
Tested and still working with latest version of the game and Geos updated addresses in this thread.

I'm playing on the beta branch, which they added rollback to, and also cannot get P$ to work.

Edit: P$ is also not working on the standard branch

Edit 2: The address seems to be BBCF.exe+8A0458

If you can't find it, just search the exact value of the money you have in 4 bytes, and then buy something and rescan if you need to narrow it down (but it should be the first result)

BOBBOB123123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BOBBOB123123 »

ScratScrobbler wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:44 pm
paxton676 wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:57 am
roukid wrote:

I'm playing on the beta branch, which they added rollback to, and also cannot get P$ to work.

Edit: P$ is also not working on the standard branch

Edit 2: The address seems to be BBCF.exe+8A0458

If you can't find it, just search the exact value of the money you have in 4 bytes, and then buy something and rescan if you need to narrow it down (but it should be the first result)
Any specific steps to get the P$ script to work? I tried changing the address of the script, but no luck. Is it possible you could just post the updated table you are using for the P$ cheat to work?