World of Final Fantasy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

World of Final Fantasy

Post by DrummerIX »

I have a few options ready for World of Final Fantasy. I have God Mode (Inf HP), One Hit Kill, Enemy Damage Multiplier and a Pointer to Gil so far. Too bad controller doesn't work well for this game. I will try to add some things as I have time. Enjoy.

EDIT1:
I added some options for Infinite Battle AP and Infinite Item Usage

EDIT2:
I think I have an EXP Multiplier option working in my testing. You may have to set the multiplier to large values to level up quickly because of the way EXP is handled in this game (things like 500 or 1000 times seems to go up fairly quickly). Those in your party level up quickest, then those with you. Those left with Serafie don't level up at all.

EDIT3:
I think I fixed God Mode to work whether you are stacked or not and it doesn't affect enemies that I can tell. Still I've only done limited testing early in the game, so let me know if there are still issues with it. I also added in some Inventory Editing. I copied the item list from the time this was released on Vita/PS4, but it appears they took out the debug items in this release of the game, so don't pick those.

EDIT4:
I added Infinite SP Mirage Board and made the inventory slots go up to 1024. Miscellany (Seraphone) and other items start at slot 257 and go up one slot each from there.

EDIT5:
I fixed Infinite Items to work outside of battle also. Always able to capture, I'm trying to figure out. Trying to get to a good spot in the game to test some things with.

EDIT6:
I added an option that sets AP Cost to Zero similar to when you have that selected in config, but works when that option is off in config. I also added in a MiraJewel Editor. You have to view MiraJewel's in the status menu at least once and you may need something equipped on Lann or Reynn for it to update the pointer. After that, you just choose the slot and you can edit the MiraJewel ID. I don't have a list of what ID is what MiraJewel.

EDIT6.1:
Uploaded a wrong file. Try this one.

EDIT6.2:
I came up with the drop down MiraJewel ID List and it's here in EDIT6.2.

EDIT7:
I merged Cielos scripts he made into the cheat table. They are under a heading called Cielos Made Scripts.

EDIT8:
I added an option to have All Champions Cost Be Zero similar to when you select it in config, but works when it's off in config and script enabled.

EDIT9:
I reworked the MiraJewel Editor to grab pointers in a different way. You now have to go to where you choose which MiraJewel to equip on either Lann or Reynn (as in where you choose which one to equip on the character). I'm not in the place where one character is gone, but I tested it on both Lann and Reynn and it works for me.

EDIT10:
Thanks to the people who hacked the Vita version, it helped me locate the Mirage Party Editor I'm adding with this update. You can edit certain things with your mirage's and there is even ways to change a freshly captured mirage into something else entirely. Read the WOFF Item ID google doc for the particulars. I haven't had time to test it quite yet though. This update adds Mirage Party Editor, you have to view the Mirage Board and choose the Slot manually. It goes by order you actually captured the mirages.

EDIT10.1:
I found some time to test adding mirage's to the party. I was only successfully able to change mirage's to the same size mirage's (like chocochick to white nakk). I assume if you catch a fresh copy of a particular size mirage, you can then change it to another of the same size. The steps are basically capture the mirage fresh, use the Mirage Party Editor to choose the slot of the most recent captured mirage (they go in order you capture). You can then modify the Mirage ID in both places. To update the Mirage Board, you have to save and reload the game. I reworked a few options to show the drop down box items in this update.

EDIT10.3:
I figured out some things to not make it crash when changing one mirage to another type. I added an option under the Mirage Party Editor called Mirage Unknown 1 (Offset 304). This value needs to be the same as a normally captured mirage for the game not to crash when changing mirage's. I saw some values of 0 for things like Copper Gnome and Mordskull. Chocochick has a value of 3. Baby Behometh has a value of 11 for this option. If you know the value of the mirage you are wanting to change it to from a normally captured one, you can then change any fresh mirage to another mirage without crashing according to my tests. We just need to figure out the correct values for this for the mirages we want.

EDIT11:
Okay. Thanks for the one who suggested to make a wild mirage editor, I came up with a Wild Mirage Editor. It defaults to look for Chocochick, but you can change it to look for any wild mirage. When you attack the wild mirage it's looking for, it updates the pointers. Once it's ready to imprism, you can change both the Mirage ID's under the option and when you imprism, you capture the mirage you specified. I tested it on the Colisieum battle Boko & Family for the chocochick and also a Mu in the regular battle. This seems to work much better than changing a mirage after it has been captured.

EDIT11.1:
I decided to enhance the Infinite Item Usage to another option that never drops items below 1 (items still decrease unless you enable Infinite Item Usage also). It's another option I added to the table in this update.

EDIT12:
It seems there were a few issues with some of the options when I tested a new game. I enhanced both the Infinite Item Usage and Items Never Go Below 1 to affect other items besides Battle Items (like Seraphone, etc). Both the Item Editor and MiraJewel Editor would not let you edit an item if it was an empty slot. I fixed this issue also in this update.

EDIT13:
I found time to look for better option to tell the difference between enemy and ally. I fixed God Mode in this update. I tested it both stacked and unstacked and fighting regular battles as well as some enemies in the Colisieum that were immune to attacks with the original code. This one seemed to work better for me.

EDIT14:
I reworked the Inventory Editor. Now there is a Battle Items Editor and Misc Items Editor for the separate areas in the game. Misc has the Miscellaneous, Key Items and Prisms. I also added some options the table calculates as the first empty slot in each of those areas. It makes it fairly simple to add items to the empty slots. To make the pointers update, just go out of your items in the game and back in if you update one of the empty slots.

EDIT14.2:
Added Slots up to 199 for Mirage Party Editor by request.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
WOFF.CT
EDIT14.2 (Added Slots Up to 199 for Mirage Party Editor)
(231.3 KiB) Downloaded 893 times
WOFF.CT
EDIT14.1 (Reworked Inventory Editor)
(229.99 KiB) Downloaded 179 times
WOFF.CT
EDIT13 (Fixed God Mode)
(127.25 KiB) Downloaded 147 times
WOFF.CT
EDIT12 (Fixed some issues with some options)
(126.89 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
WOFF.CT
EDIT11.1 (Added Never Drop Items Below 1)
(123.15 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
WOFF.CT
EDIT11 (Added Wild Mirage Editor)
(121.96 KiB) Downloaded 117 times
WOFF.CT
EDIT10.3(Uploaded wrong file, grab this one)
(101.1 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
WOFF.CT
EDIT10.1 (Added Mirage Party Editor)
(100.62 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
WOFF.CT
EDIT9 file (Reworked MiraJewel Editor)
(79.64 KiB) Downloaded 117 times
WOFF.CT
EDIT8 file (Added Champion Cost Always Zero)
(79.62 KiB) Downloaded 130 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:01 am, edited 21 times in total.

Imparasite
Cheater
Cheater

Re: World of Final Fantasy

Post by Imparasite »

thank you mate for the cheat table :) can you make options for exp heroes and monster, stats and maybe easy monster imprism/capture ??

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Added a few more options since original posting. It will probably be tomorrow before I add more.

omrictu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by omrictu »

Well none of these seem to be working for me at all. Any assistance on getting this working?

Razt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Razt »

The god mode pointer seems to only target stacked character health, and also targets enemies, so either you need to disable it during fights with stacked enemies, or you need to knock the stack over before damage will apply.

yhawkz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yhawkz »

omrictu wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:52 am
Well none of these seem to be working for me at all. Any assistance on getting this working?
yeah... for me the damage modifier doesnt work

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I will work on a fix for God Mode today. Sorry for the trouble.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I think I have God Mode working with EDIT3, but let me know if there are still issues. Thanks!

yhawkz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yhawkz »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:05 pm
I think I have God Mode working with EDIT3, but let me know if there are still issues. Thanks!
Thx bro

You're the best :D

EDIT: bro could you do the miscellany inventory? thx btw :D

FyoreK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FyoreK »

To let you know, God mode does still effect Bahamutian Soldiers, Not sure if it's all of them as I'm a bit further into the game. So may need to test the first few in the first world.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Infinite AP is honestly useless since the game itself offers you that option in the config menu, same for max gil and max battle items. I would like to see infinite SP on the other hand

KoujoLeon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KoujoLeon »

could you do always capture or always capture ready or both thanks in advance

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

Infinite SP would be great ^^

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I have Infinite SP added and Item Slots up to 1024. Miscellany items like Seraphone start at Slot 257 and go up one slot each from there.

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:20 pm
I have Infinite SP added and Item Slots up to 1024. Miscellany items like Seraphone start at Slot 257 and go up one slot each from there.
Can I kiss you now? ^^

Thank you so much for this