No Mans Sky (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Irkon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: No Mans Sky (Steam)

Post by Irkon »

Hello. After the new update, Highlighted item pointer is not working anymore. Could you fix it please?

Thx for the hard work

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 77 added.

Irkon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Irkon »

Squall8 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:04 pm
Update 77 added.
Thx man!

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Added a little fix for product stacks. They shouldn't reset when you first load into the game.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

And another one for elements.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Added Base Object Scaling Mods, which includes a pointer to the scale value, the ability to scale objects where you normally wouldn't be able to, and the ability to go above/below the scale cap. This will work with any buildable object.

You can set the scale value to 0.01 to make something damn near invisible, which is useful for electrical wiring! Another use is to create ambient lighting with a given light source, such as a lantern.

However, I have noticed certain objects can bug out at higher scaling values. Two that I have noticed are the base computer and message modules. The base computer seemed fine when I originally placed it, but upon reloading, it was about 100x the size that I made it. I resorted to the save editor to completely remove it. As for the message module, it just bugged out right away.

So take precautions when using this. Use a manual save as backup, and resort to auto saving for testing stuff out. A mistake I already made lol.. I have added these notes under Table Extras as well.

I'm also about 95% sure that these changes are visible to other players, but this is untested. If anyone else wants to test this out then let me know. I'm pretty curious.

Hpoonis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hpoonis »

Sorry to sound dense but some of the more useful items fail to work/activate (ie, clicking on them does nothing, no checkmark in the box). A previous version - and previous version of No Man's - worked fine.

At the very least, inf health and/or inf hazard would be great to have. I have died twice on new game and have no idea where my starting ship is.

Am I missing an important point when firing up this table - which I assume is the latest:

NMS.CT
NMS Synthesis Table
(106.4 KiB) Downloaded 904 times

Any help/hints would be gratefully accepted.

Hpoonis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hpoonis »

Anyone....?

BirdMan4225
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BirdMan4225 »

So if any one can help me I'm trying the max out the slots of the stater pistol without increasing the max slot number (so keeping it 3x3 instead of making it 3x8) if I could have any help with the values I would appreciate it.

PS. Im a newb to all this stuff so please if you elect to help me be patient with me.

SaintAugust
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SaintAugust »

Hello, I was wondering, is it possible to make a scrip in cheat engine to force the game to spawn every variety of fauna species, even the ones that are rare? Something like this would make me enjoy the game more enjoyable to me, cos I like to catalogue, (game is quite boring, so cataloguing all species on planets is a self made goal to play the game) but the painful RNG kills me, sometimes I have to spend at least 5 hours on a single planet, and it's mostly uncommon species that I find are the hardest.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

Living Ships Update!

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

update?

Cor Blimey
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cor Blimey »

SaintAugust wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:37 pm
Hello, I was wondering, is it possible to make a scrip in cheat engine to force the game to spawn every variety of fauna species, even the ones that are rare? Something like this would make me enjoy the game more enjoyable to me, cos I like to catalogue, (game is quite boring, so cataloguing all species on planets is a self made goal to play the game) but the painful RNG kills me, sometimes I have to spend at least 5 hours on a single planet, and it's mostly uncommon species that I find are the hardest.
I doubt it. Creating entities is a low-level automated thing, and unless there's a dev command to fire off with a tweak, you would probably have to insert a lot of code and HOPE it doesn't break things. I have zero idea how to do that. Changing a number value is one thing, and frequently easy, but spawning new items is not. Like how I have to GET an item the legit way before I set the stack to 999 and do whatever.

Or, maybe someone can prove me wrong. :roll:

Is this working for living ships? I've been a bit busy, but this new update is yet another really cool thing that I never thought to ask for. :lol:

Murasaki
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Murasaki »

Cor Blimey wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:03 am
Like how I have to GET an item the legit way before I set the stack to 999 and do whatever.

You can spawn in any item you want without getting one legit, At the bottom of the list open Cedric's Scripts and turn on highlighted item pointers, then hover over any material no matter the amount, and double click the item name on cheat engine and you'll get a dropdown list of items you can change it to.

"Edit" nvm you need to make sure w.e material you use to swap for another item only has 1 in the stack otherwise it might brake and becomes a useless inv slot.

Cor Blimey
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cor Blimey »

Murasaki wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:56 am
Cor Blimey wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:03 am
Like how I have to GET an item the legit way before I set the stack to 999 and do whatever.

You can spawn in any item you want without getting one legit, At the bottom of the list open Cedric's Scripts and turn on highlighted item pointers, then hover over any material no matter the amount, and double click the item name on cheat engine and you'll get a dropdown list of items you can change it to.

"Edit" nvm you need to make sure w.e material you use to swap for another item only has 1 in the stack otherwise it might brake and becomes a useless inv slot.
Those are inventory slots, though. Editing an existing item- type is just another number. I've done both of those things a lot, both making shinies and making useless inventory slots.

Spawning a mobile entity into the world is an entirely different set of things, it usually happens when the world loads in areas, or ships on timers, or whatever. Making THAT happen on demand would require a lot of things to change, likely. I'm not saying it's impossible. But without accessing a hidden debug command, I would expect that spawning in critters to involve touching WAY too many things, with catastrophic risk of crashes or other bad things.