No Mans Sky (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ddogknight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: No Mans Sky (Steam)

Post by Ddogknight »

Love your work Squall. Curious though if we'll get back the "Place anywhere" option for building?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cervani
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cervani »

Reytar wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:56 pm
Hey, Squall! Very awesome job with the Table, even more for getting it ready so soon after the uptate(s)! But I'd like to ask if it is possible to get the script for summoning always freighter battles back up? Since it's annoying searching for them... and getting the one you need/want even more, so I thought asking might not hurt.
I second this. I've been trying for hours to get one to spawn.

saucefar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saucefar »

Thank you so much for the table and your hard work, there used to be a multiplier for when gathering resources so you would get more for each harvest, is this still possible to do ?

I hate to ask for anything the table already provide more than enough, i rather have multiplier than instant resources which takes away from the game rather than giving atleast for me, i like multipliers because they work well with the grinding curve of the game without just giving it all to you instantly.

Let me give you an example, when Ubisoft started with their "slow grind pay to skip" crap, you guys made a table with multipliers and that let me skip the slow grind Ubisoft had put into the game for money's sake, i would still have to work for it but it was much faster, i put my experience gain to x2 and drachmae gain to x2 and then it was like playing the game without having in-app purchases and even better tricking Ubisoft which is always a win in my book.

This is a perfect example of good cheating, instant gratification is the worst form of cheating because it ruins the experience and the sense of progress which essentially is what you play a game for in most cases.

But anyway thanks a lot for your hard work and i try my best to support people here on patreon.

SaintAugust
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SaintAugust »

Squall8 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:33 pm
Reverted back to the previous HIP for now, was crashing when I tried to move items. Redownload the table if you haven't already.
Sorry to bother you again Squall8, I was wondering if you are willing to try and update the universal translator cheat, summon freighter battle and the build anywhere, I don't have the knowledge to try it, I'm asking because I really miss the build anywhere cheat because the base building in NMS is so clunky and so often things refuse to snap especially using cubic rooms, inside snap points for things never work properly, so the build anywhere cheat really improved the experience for me.
Anyways, thank you so much for updating most of the table to beyond in such a short notice.

With regards,
Daniel Santos

mausi125
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mausi125 »

Build Anywhere
My script for build anywhere
{ Game : NMS.exe
Version:
Date : 2019-08-17
Author : mausi125
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(buildanywhere,NMS.exe,44 3B 81 84 02 00 00)
registersymbol(buildanywhere)

buildanywhere:
db 44 3B 81 85

aobscanmodule(buildanywhere,NMS.exe,44 3B 81 84 02 00 00)
registersymbol(buildanywhere)

buildanywhere:
db 44 3B 81 85

[DISABLE]

buildanywhere:
db 44 3B 81 84

unregistersymbol(buildanywhere)

buildanywhere:
db 44 3B 81 84

unregistersymbol(buildanywhere)
)

noxx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by noxx »

noxx wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:04 pm
Hey, what happened to No Pause On Loss Focus? Seems missing from recent updates

Any chance to add?
anyone feeling generous?

Irkon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Irkon »

Thank you for this! You are legend!!

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

Random question but what does Infinite Module Upgrade do?

Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allelujah »

I got a request, is it at all possible to get the Salvage currency's a dedicated cheat section on the table? I would like max Salvage, but dont want to keep selecting the no crafting requirements cheat to do so.

Cor Blimey
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cor Blimey »

I ran into an issue- base needed power, and the nearest node (for the big generator) was out of radius. Couldn't build out there. Does build-anywhere, rig things to link teleporters and power from main base to remote power/resource places?

@Allelujah: It's easier than that, use the "hilighted item" on the salvaged data, set it to 5000 and 5000 on size and stack size, and it should last long enough to buy anything you want.

I think that's safer than nocost, as long as you don't accidentally lock one of the items or change something to a module that REALLY shouldn't be a module. If you do that, reload immediately.

I'm also a big fan of making a single metal plate, changing it to an S-rank upgrade with a stack of 3, and moving that into 3 **different** slots (it drops out of stack as normal single-item upgrades). Then install.

Shavarath
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shavarath »

Could we get the damaged/convo requirement/build requirement etc split into separates? Activating this option sometimes breaks quests

jackjack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jackjack »

I want you to correct it so that it will be lagged when it is built.
Last edited by jackjack on Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

p1tbull
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by p1tbull »

I've been trying to find through this thread a post about increasing backpacks cargo tech,inventory and cargo slots , but couldn't find anything. Maybe i've missed it.
Well what I want to do is what I mentioned, to increase to max slots your inventory, even if its for the ship, multitool, freighter... exosuit....
I've been trying it in your table but when I put -1 it simply adds me 2 more slots from 30 to 32. And if i am not wrong the suit could support 48 slots right? Is it possible for someone to explain me the steps from doing this or at least what to check or change in the table?

xacegod
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xacegod »

Increase also those two values at bottom, one to 8 the other to 6, and put -1 for all the values above

USEROFALL
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by USEROFALL »

p1tbull wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:15 am
I've been trying to find through this thread a post about increasing backpacks cargo tech,inventory and cargo slots , but couldn't find anything. Maybe i've missed it.
Well what I want to do is what I mentioned, to increase to max slots your inventory, even if its for the ship, multitool, freighter... exosuit....
I've been trying it in your table but when I put -1 it simply adds me 2 more slots from 30 to 32. And if i am not wrong the suit could support 48 slots right? Is it possible for someone to explain me the steps from doing this or at least what to check or change in the table?
theres an option for current inventory slots you change them all to -1 (apart from the width and length it will say the max in the cheat table) then it will say 255 from row 1 to 6 that means you will then have a full 48 slot inventory :D