Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Arthandas
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:39 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Arthandas »

Hi, how to modify the player speed? There's the "set movement speed" script but checking it does nothing.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Deathwing Zero
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 2:59 pm
Reputation: 32

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Deathwing Zero »

aquila59 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:34 pm
I can't get it to work but maybe i'm doing it wrong ? can you explain how to use it properly ? because just activate the script at title screen and then turn it off when the game is load doesn't seem to work for me.
I turned the script on, modified an item (made a level 1 white bow into level 320+150 ethereal bow with Ranged Bullseye bonus +1000%) prayed at a shrine to force the game to save, then quit to title and loaded back in to the game and my changes were still there. The second test I did I modified the item, prayed at shrine, quit to desktop, closed and re-opened cheat engine, loaded the game back up and while it was loading I attached cheat engine and activated the script, before even the cutscenes started. When I loaded into my save my changes were still there.

As far as I am aware, the game loads your save as soon as you press anything at the title screen, so you have to have the script loaded before it gets that far.

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:02 am
Reputation: 7

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by CeLioCiBR »

DemonicSpell wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:04 am
Hey there xD
Thank you very much. Really. Sorry for the late.
Amazing job xD

vEwr0d0
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:01 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by vEwr0d0 »

DemonicSpell wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:04 am
I've tested the options and most of them work, it seems like the base address of the character changed though and the offsets changed a bit. I'm currently trying to update, but I'm mostly new to this, If I do update then I'll upload an updated one. If someone beats me to it please upload the updated one.

Edit 2: Found base character address, it shifted a bit it is now nioh.exe+20df660

Update 1(Edit 3):So I updated and tested 2 different scripts and most of the options are working, made a super table out of options from the table in this thread as well as this table viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6779. Hope it works for you till the authors update their separate tables.

Instructions: only thing you really need to know is open CE and launch the game, load the table and attach to the process "Nioh.exe", load into a new game or load a saved game and after the game is fully loaded then start checking boxes in the cheat table.

Note: There is 1 required option named "Enable Me First" and that must be enabled first before checking any other options (it is under the "Nioh Complete Edition 1.21.05" option, which is just a vanity option to make the table look cleaner). I put my recommended and favorite cheats under the "Enable Me First" option for convenience.

Update 2 (Edit 4): I was bored so I completely updated the table from this thread, all script and options are working from what I have tested. The only thing that I wasn't able to update was gravity so I removed it. nioh-1.21.05.ct is the table from this thread only, not the combined one. Also updated the combined one and did a re-upload of the updated combined table

Enjoy.

Code: Select all

- Fixed "Last Selected Equipment (Use in Equipment Menu)" script
All other stuff extracted form DemonicSpell's update.
Attachments
nioh-1.21.05u1.CT
(352.31 KiB) Downloaded 588 times

rohindanil
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 2:48 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by rohindanil »

Deathwing Zero wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:22 am
Can you make Item Rarity for 1.21.04?

Arthandas
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:39 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Arthandas »

vEwr0d0 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:16 pm

Code: Select all

- Fixed "Last Selected Equipment (Use in Equipment Menu)" script
All other stuff extracted form DemonicSpell's update.
The movement speed pointer doesn't work.

vEwr0d0
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:01 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by vEwr0d0 »

Arthandas wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:17 pm
vEwr0d0 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:16 pm

Code: Select all

- Fixed "Last Selected Equipment (Use in Equipment Menu)" script
All other stuff extracted form DemonicSpell's update.
The movement speed pointer doesn't work.
It's working, you have to right click and hit "change script" then modify the number after (float). You can change it to pointer yourself if you wish to use it like set sprint speed.

Arthandas
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:39 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Arthandas »

vEwr0d0 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:52 am

It's working, you have to right click and hit "change script" then modify the number after (float). You can change it to pointer yourself if you wish to use it like set sprint speed.
I'm loading up the table, checking "scripts" and "set movement speed", then I right click on "set movement speed" -> "change script". I modify the value (which is 0.150000006 by default) and it does nothing. There's also "movement speed" under "pointers", changing it also does nothing. I tried selecting both "set movement speed" and "movement speed" and it also does nothing.

vEwr0d0
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:01 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by vEwr0d0 »

Arthandas wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:29 am
vEwr0d0 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:52 am

It's working, you have to right click and hit "change script" then modify the number after (float). You can change it to pointer yourself if you wish to use it like set sprint speed.
I'm loading up the table, checking "scripts" and "set movement speed", then I right click on "set movement speed" -> "change script". I modify the value (which is 0.150000006 by default) and it does nothing. There's also "movement speed" under "pointers", changing it also does nothing. I tried selecting both "set movement speed" and "movement speed" and it also does nothing.
change the value then fire the script. i tested with 100, it was fast'n furious

Arthandas
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:39 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Arthandas »

vEwr0d0 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:15 am
change the value then fire the script. i tested with 100, it was fast'n furious
Still nothing, what am I doing wrong? Here's how it looks:
Spoiler
Image
I changed the value to 100, THEN I checked the "set movement speed" box. In the 1.21.04 table I used previously, the movement speed was just a simple float to change, not a script and it worked flawlessly. Why is it even a script now?

vEwr0d0
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:01 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by vEwr0d0 »

Arthandas wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:31 am
vEwr0d0 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:15 am
change the value then fire the script. i tested with 100, it was fast'n furious
Still nothing, what am I doing wrong? Here's how it looks:
Spoiler
Image
I changed the value to 100, THEN I checked the "set movement speed" box. In the 1.21.04 table I used previously, the movement speed was just a simple float to change, not a script and it worked flawlessly. Why is it even a script now?
after you change and fire the script, start a mission. that speed script was there long ago, i never touch it since it works fine. you can always use your old one if you wish.

vEwr0d0
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:01 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by vEwr0d0 »

Arthandas wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:31 am
vEwr0d0 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:15 am
change the value then fire the script. i tested with 100, it was fast'n furious
Still nothing, what am I doing wrong? Here's how it looks:
Spoiler
Image
I changed the value to 100, THEN I checked the "set movement speed" box. In the 1.21.04 table I used previously, the movement speed was just a simple float to change, not a script and it worked flawlessly. Why is it even a script now?

if your speed didnt change, try dash then release dash key

Arthandas
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:39 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Arthandas »

vEwr0d0 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:50 am
you can always use your old one if you wish.
I can't, it no longer works with 1.21.05.
vEwr0d0 wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:50 am
if your speed didnt change, try dash then release dash key
Nope, it just doesn't work. I checked few other scripts like "set sprint speed" or "infinite health" and they work just fine. Pointers, apart from "movement speed" also work without any issues.

Deathwing Zero
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 2:59 pm
Reputation: 32

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Deathwing Zero »

The movement speed pointer works, it just doesn't point to movement speed. It points to Ki regeneration speed. If you freeze it at 1.1 or above you'll never be able to run out of Ki whether you sprint, high stance heavy attack or dodge spam. You'll also lose the ability to Ki Pulse because it regenerates before your attack animation even finishes.

The movement speed script definitely does not work though, I have it set at 1000.5 which should basically warp me across the known universe and I move at default speed.

I'll try rolling back to 1.21.04 and see if I can figure something out.

Arthandas
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:39 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Arthandas »

Deathwing Zero wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:57 pm
I'll try rolling back to 1.21.04 and see if I can figure something out.
Thanks! By the way, could you figure out the float controlling William's overall animation speed? There's a CE table for 1.21.04 called "Nioh Adrenaline Mode" (can be found here) which contains that float. It controls movement speed, dash speed, attack speed etc. I tried finding it myself but no success.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], djdrulotus, fireundubh, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], mldt-f1, revanchrist, tontsa00