Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lemniscate
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by lemniscate »

vEwr0d0 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:16 pm
DemonicSpell wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:04 am
I've tested the options and most of them work, it seems like the base address of the character changed though and the offsets changed a bit. I'm currently trying to update, but I'm mostly new to this, If I do update then I'll upload an updated one. If someone beats me to it please upload the updated one.

Edit 2: Found base character address, it shifted a bit it is now nioh.exe+20df660

Update 1(Edit 3):So I updated and tested 2 different scripts and most of the options are working, made a super table out of options from the table in this thread as well as this table viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6779. Hope it works for you till the authors update their separate tables.

Instructions: only thing you really need to know is open CE and launch the game, load the table and attach to the process "Nioh.exe", load into a new game or load a saved game and after the game is fully loaded then start checking boxes in the cheat table.

Note: There is 1 required option named "Enable Me First" and that must be enabled first before checking any other options (it is under the "Nioh Complete Edition 1.21.05" option, which is just a vanity option to make the table look cleaner). I put my recommended and favorite cheats under the "Enable Me First" option for convenience.

Update 2 (Edit 4): I was bored so I completely updated the table from this thread, all script and options are working from what I have tested. The only thing that I wasn't able to update was gravity so I removed it. nioh-1.21.05.ct is the table from this thread only, not the combined one. Also updated the combined one and did a re-upload of the updated combined table

Enjoy.

Code: Select all

- Fixed "Last Selected Equipment (Use in Equipment Menu)" script
All other stuff extracted form DemonicSpell's update.
The "Item Rarity Booster" option seems not working.. I checked the box and tried various values of "#99999", but always got white items... Did anyone have the same problem and can help me with it?
Thanks!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ToucheYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ToucheYou »

lemniscate wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:52 am

The "Item Rarity Booster" option seems not working.. I checked the box and tried various values of "#99999", but always got white items... Did anyone have the same problem and can help me with it?
Thanks!
Item rarity only works if you already have any luck+ stat (can be from character passive or equipment), because the script modifies that value.

lemniscate
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lemniscate »

groxer wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:12 am

Item rarity only works if you already have any luck+ stat (can be from character passive or equipment), because the script modifies that value.
Thanks a lot! Indeed I equipped a helmet with luck+ and now it works.
By the way, is there any way the CE table itself can give a luck stat buff (no need to farm equipment or add passive)?

bassgun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bassgun »

FistMeSenpai wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:20 pm
so i added scripts for buffs and debuffs for yourself might see if i can do the same for enemies. and made the ignore crafting requirements a little better. made a different freeze enemies and a script that allows you to run and walk on air, (not sure what you can use it for really)
hello i am new to using cheat engine for nioh and that i am using fistmesenpai's complete edition cheat engine table for nioh to experiment with it.

i just want to know, is there a list of addresses and values for each and every one of the special effects for every piece of equipment/accessories?

also what does type flag and locked mean in the cheat table?

here is the table in question:
Attachments
My Nioh Complete Edition Table.CT
(213.25 KiB) Downloaded 126 times

Readers
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Readers »

Could someone please update it to 1.21.06? I really have no clue how to do it. Thanks a lot!

FistMeSenpai
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FistMeSenpai »

updated some scripts while other seem to already work on new update. there are still some things i didn't update.
Attachments
Nioh Complete Edition.CT
(182.23 KiB) Downloaded 169 times

Readers
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Readers »

FistMeSenpai wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:43 pm
updated some scripts while other seem to already work on new update. there are still some things i didn't update.
Thanks a lot! You are awesome. :D

Zadkielsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zadkielsan »

Hello, I wanted to use the table but the scripts for blacksmithing etc are not working, someone has a workaround for this ?

mmno
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mmno »

hello ,
i been trying to get the spiecal effect to 1000 but when ever i quite the game it back to normal .
also i would like to know how to put new spiecal effects in the item , if some one can please explain to me how.
i tryed to change effect , but i need to also change the type flag too.

thank in advance

xGryfter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xGryfter »

FistMeSenpai wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:43 pm
The infinite health in this table gives everything infinite health.

swaglord4k
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by swaglord4k »

hey guys, can somebody please update the "missions" pointers (especially the "complete mission" one) to the lastest version of the game? or give me some tips on how to do it myself, i'm a programmer

Mustrum
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mustrum »

I've created a lua code for quick item effects copy/paste. Paste it in the cheat table lua code (it's empty in the latest script) and run.
Ctrl + <number> copies <number> effect of the currently selected item in Storehouse
Alt + <number> pastes the copied effect into the <number> slot of the selected item in Storehouse
'Currently Selected Item' script needs to be enabled for this to work, CE >= 7.0.

Code: Select all

function LoadAOB(name)
  local se = AddressList.getMemoryRecordByDescription(name)
  if se == nil then return 0 end
  curr_aob = readBytes(se.CurrentAddress, 20, true)
  if curr_aob == nil then return 0 end
  speak('Loaded from ' .. name)
end

function SaveAOB(name)
  local se = AddressList.getMemoryRecordByDescription(name)
  if curr_aob == nil or se == nil then return 0 end
  writeBytes(se.CurrentAddress, curr_aob)
  speak('Saved to ' .. name)
end

createHotkey(function () LoadAOB('Special Effect 1') end, VK_CONTROL, VK_1)
createHotkey(function () LoadAOB('Special Effect 2') end, VK_CONTROL, VK_2)
createHotkey(function () LoadAOB('Special Effect 3') end, VK_CONTROL, VK_3)
createHotkey(function () LoadAOB('Special Effect 4') end, VK_CONTROL, VK_4)
createHotkey(function () LoadAOB('Special Effect 5') end, VK_CONTROL, VK_5)
createHotkey(function () LoadAOB('Special Effect 6') end, VK_CONTROL, VK_6)
createHotkey(function () LoadAOB('Special Effect 7') end, VK_CONTROL, VK_7)

createHotkey(function () SaveAOB('Special Effect 1') end, VK_MENU, VK_1)
createHotkey(function () SaveAOB('Special Effect 2') end, VK_MENU, VK_2)
createHotkey(function () SaveAOB('Special Effect 3') end, VK_MENU, VK_3)
createHotkey(function () SaveAOB('Special Effect 4') end, VK_MENU, VK_4)
createHotkey(function () SaveAOB('Special Effect 5') end, VK_MENU, VK_5)
createHotkey(function () SaveAOB('Special Effect 6') end, VK_MENU, VK_6)
createHotkey(function () SaveAOB('Special Effect 7') end, VK_MENU, VK_7)

Mustrum
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mustrum »

mmno wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:59 am
hello ,
i been trying to get the spiecal effect to 1000 but when ever i quite the game it back to normal .
also i would like to know how to put new spiecal effects in the item , if some one can please explain to me how.
i tryed to change effect , but i need to also change the type flag too.

thank in advance
You need to tinker with Type and Locked values on the special effect to save it. Back up your save as it can crash the game (if you save before crash you may be left in a bad spot). I only copied the effects from item to item, but noticed that unless I also copied those values, the changes reverted upon loading. Therefore those are the actual fields saved into the save file and the magnitude is reconstructed from them upon loading.

arhhcdryjvde
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by arhhcdryjvde »

Excuse me,how can I let Ginchiyo be my partner in all quest?

Stalin15
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalin15 »

I'm using the table that was updated by FistMeSenapi, I'm trying to change the Effect on some Accessories and I'm successful with it, however I'm having the "Go back on save" bug.

How can I make it so it won't refresh on save? Maybe there's a way to make a better script for that?