Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Nuffly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Nuffly »

is there a feature to change enemy team types?
such as changing a yokai to the player's team type so they attack and are attacked by other enemies?
furthermore is there a way to teleport enemies to the player's location?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

emelerud1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by emelerud1 »

Added a "Load Saved Item Stats" script for the current game version, if anyone's interested.

This makes it so that all weapon/armor stats that you've edited stay what they were upon reloading the game. Enjoy :)
Attachments
Nioh 1.21.04 - Load Saved Stats.CT
(836 Bytes) Downloaded 115 times

SKLancelot
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SKLancelot »

Does the latest table have the Item Editor script or such?
I dont see it around in the Nioh Collector's edition table or in the other tables, except for NiohK but it's last selected item doesnt work

I'd like to add some Smithing scripts of some Armor sets that we cant get legitimately, like the Pre Order Nioh Armor, the Gold Nioh Armor and Sanada Crimson armor besides some of the JP exclusive ones

So maybe a Item Editor or a Item spawner or maybe swapping the item when you drop it to another?
Please help with the latest table or, if possible, make an item editor table to use for Nioh

Squirrel2022
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Squirrel2022 »

How do I use the Item Editor (weapon editor)>?
I have some weapon in my inventory.... how to apply or edit them through CE?

Lashley
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lashley »

Any stealth options?

meccs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by meccs »

I want to unlock the Yasakani Magatama item without having to farm but I don't know if this is possible. I can change a random item into a Yasakani Magatama but the stats stay the same from the original item. Is it possible to have the real stats (in this case the set bonus requirement down -1) on the new item, meaning changing it into a REAL Yasakani Magatama?

ToucheYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ToucheYou »

meccs wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 11:49 am
I want to unlock the Yasakani Magatama item without having to farm but I don't know if this is possible. I can change a random item into a Yasakani Magatama but the stats stay the same from the original item. Is it possible to have the real stats (in this case the set bonus requirement down -1) on the new item, meaning changing it into a REAL Yasakani Magatama?
You can add "illegal" stats into the item (say, add both Kodama Sense and Amrita Sense into the same item), then save the game. By the time you load it. The "anti-cheat" will reroll the item with illegal stats into having legit stats.

redkross2833
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by redkross2833 »

Hi,

Sorry I'm a bit late here. After playing the game quite a bit (wotn completed), I never managed to find an accessory with the "Increase Attack (+ Value)" affix/perk on it.

Could someone provide me the CE parameters to recreate it manually?

For instance, here are the CE parameters for elemental damage reduction:

7AD1
170 (= 17%)
CA48

Thank you in advance

hyamal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hyamal »

Hello, can i ask how to edit gold and amrita value, i do in title screen but it doesn't work.

NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NewMember »

Hello, I started playing this game today and tried using "Character model" in the table and chose Okatsu but I'm still using William on the prologue stage/castle. :o I reloaded my save file and I still see William. :( I finish the prologue stage first but I still see William on next stages. :mellow:

Why character swapper doesn't work? :x How do I use Okatsu on prologue and beyond without downloading other people save file? Does it need special requirements before I can use the option like unlocking Teahouse first? :roll:

Zadkielsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zadkielsan »

How to keep the modifications from the last equipement ? When I change or increase them, they reset after a reload. Also is there a possiblity to make inheritance stats ? like I would like to change the inheritance and add it to an item, to make it "legit" but I want the item to have his stats showed like inheritance.

ToucheYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ToucheYou »

Zadkielsan wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:06 am
How to keep the modifications from the last equipement ? When I change or increase them, they reset after a reload. Also is there a possiblity to make inheritance stats ? like I would like to change the inheritance and add it to an item, to make it "legit" but I want the item to have his stats showed like inheritance.
You can use the script made by emelerud1 here. Make sure to activate it at the title screen and then load the game, then make sure to TURN OFF the script after the game loads.

As for the inheritable, for the legit way, you can try to find an item with the inheritable stats you want, max the familiarity, then use it as a material for soul matching for the item you wish to bestow the inheritable into. CE wise, you could play with the AoB section of the highlighted item / equipment section of the CE table.

Some useful inheritable AoB values that I found:

Code: Select all

Attack - 7C 6A 00 00 2C 00 00 00 BC 53 00 00 10 27 01 01 00 00 00 00
Close Combat Damage - 7A EB 00 00 C8 00 00 00 54 2B 00 00 10 27 00 01 00 00 1E 36
Familiarity Damage Bonus - 17 8A 00 00 0B 00 00 00 49 11 00 00 10 27 01 01 00 00 00 00
Ranged Bulls-Eye Bonus - F4 4A 00 00 B4 00 00 00 97 F0 00 00 10 27 01 01 00 00 00 00

putthi91
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by putthi91 »

FistMeSenpai wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:20 pm
so i added scripts for buffs and debuffs for yourself might see if i can do the same for enemies. and made the ignore crafting requirements a little better. made a different freeze enemies and a script that allows you to run and walk on air, (not sure what you can use it for really)
hey i know this is way too late but are u still playing the game ? I like ur script very much but i've found some holes. For example, Tiger running and other ninjutsu buffs seems to go down normally when i use the "Rate at which buffs go down". And Weakness and Sloth on enemies seem to be going down really slow when i use that script; they are supposed to be dubuffs, not buffs.

i hope u're still working on this script cuz this is a very good script

rohindanil
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rohindanil »

Item Rarity not worked.

Plague Dr. Reiss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Plague Dr. Reiss »

emelerud1 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:20 am
Added a "Load Saved Item Stats" script for the current game version, if anyone's interested.

This makes it so that all weapon/armor stats that you've edited stay what they were upon reloading the game. Enjoy :)
Do you have to enable this after each load? Say you modded your gear then you quit the game for a little while, then loaded and used the "Load Saved Item Stats" then quit, do you need to repeat the process for each launch afterward?