Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ll62518475
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by ll62518475 »

groxer wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:31 am
Updated the Last Selected Equipment for 1.24.3.

I changed the aob to accomodate the EGS version too, should be working on both Steam and EGS version.
Thank you man. Im still curious about how its done. Any reliable tutorials for newbies?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lilchimmy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lilchimmy »

Hey I was playing around with the weapons editor and I guess I messed up at some point with it. I have this locked item with the icons "Dummy A" and "Dummy D" and I was wondering if there was a way to fix it?

thatguyfromthere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thatguyfromthere »

is there a table with working pointers? especially about skill points so people could get rid of those skill points icons near the shortcut items

Mandela3000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mandela3000 »

In the Epic Games Launcher version does anyone know it connects ‘offline’ I've tried several ways but the game cracks or doesn't open?

ju254016
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ju254016 »

Any currency table for EGS rn?

Stony992
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Stony992 »

Hello everyone!

I can't understand how to change weapon bonuses. Could you explain it to me?

Thanks!

Battousai124
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Battousai124 »

I am going to give my 2 cents here as well for the id and flag discussion:
As far as i know, an effect has an ID, and a type flag, the type flag is a range, just like divergence said.
they each have their ranges and each of the range may or may not overlap.
the table lists it as such:
Effect ID - which effect (hexadecimal value) (Close Combat Damage or Yokai Item Drop Rate or ...)
Effect Value - What is the current value, in numbers without decimal (for percentages meaning 10 = 1.0)
Effect Range - is the range 5%-10% or 7.5%-12.5% etc. (also hexadecimal value)
Effect Range Intensity - says what the current value is in relation to the range with the last 4 digits as the highest being 2710, the 5 digit comes into play when the item has maxed familiarity -> 12710, and the value usually increases by 5 (% for percentage values) (= (+50)) or 3 (% for percentage values); also it flags the effect as inheritable -> 01012710 = a maxed out effect in range and familiarity + inheritable
locked and other stuff - the first 4 digits xxxx0000 i have no idea what they tell, but the very last xxxx0001 locks the effect in place.

Different topic:
does anyone have the preorder bonuses and could give the IDs for those? (including the smithing texts, please)

dovahh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dovahh »

Hello everyone!

is it possible to change the weapon graces(amaterasu, susano, futsnushi, etc) through the Last Selected Equipment cheating table or its just possible with the Blacksmith cheating table ?

If can be done with the first one, can someone care to explain me how to ?
But if can be done only with the blacksmith cheating table, can someone care to update it please ?
I already know the method to change the graces via backsmith cheating table, but unfortunately, it is out of date.
im nearly with 150h of playtime and the grace farming it's almost making me give up on the game.

tl;dr: is it possible to change graces with the Last Selected Equipment cheating table ? if so, is there someone willing to explain me how to?if not, can someone update the blacksmith cheating table ?

divergence
Cheater
Cheater

Post by divergence »

I could give the weapon reforge a look. :) I only have the steam version though. Maybe it's less complicated to use than the other ones. Then you can load this along with the rest of the table, rename the entry name, drag it whereever you want and hit save.
Hope the AoB works for both... I can just post the disassembly too and you guys can fix it to the AoB on EGS

divergence
Cheater
Cheater

Post by divergence »

Ok, I found it. The AoB you want to hit is:

Code: Select all

nioh.exe+A8DC83 - 74 D4                 - je nioh.exe+A8DC59
nioh.exe+A8DC85 - 41 3B 4E 04           - cmp ecx,[r14+04]
nioh.exe+A8DC89 - 73 CE                 - jae nioh.exe+A8DC59
nioh.exe+A8DC8B - 48 69 C9 B8000000     - imul rcx,rcx,000000B8  <--- here.  The rcx needs to be one of the effect ID codes.  
nioh.exe+A8DC92 - 4D 8D 56 08           - lea r10,[r14+08]
nioh.exe+A8DC96 - 4C 03 D1              - add r10,rcx
nioh.exe+A8DC99 - 74 BE                 - je nioh.exe+A8DC59
LCHLH (I want to tag him/her but I have to figure that out) posted the codes in a zip file labeled REFlist.zip. In the zip, it's the reflist.txt file. He formatted it such that all the ID's are listed:
<ref ID #>: <ref name text>. The rcx in this address needs to be the number in the <ref ID #> . The same rules as original table. Use when reforging. I'll try to fix up the code and edit this post with the updated blacksmith reforge code.

ToucheYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ToucheYou »

divergence wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:34 pm
Ok, I found it. The AoB you want to hit is:

Code: Select all

nioh.exe+A8DC83 - 74 D4                 - je nioh.exe+A8DC59
nioh.exe+A8DC85 - 41 3B 4E 04           - cmp ecx,[r14+04]
nioh.exe+A8DC89 - 73 CE                 - jae nioh.exe+A8DC59
nioh.exe+A8DC8B - 48 69 C9 B8000000     - imul rcx,rcx,000000B8  <--- here.  The rcx needs to be one of the effect ID codes.  
nioh.exe+A8DC92 - 4D 8D 56 08           - lea r10,[r14+08]
nioh.exe+A8DC96 - 4C 03 D1              - add r10,rcx
nioh.exe+A8DC99 - 74 BE                 - je nioh.exe+A8DC59
LCHLH (I want to tag him/her but I have to figure that out) posted the codes in a zip file labeled REFlist.zip. In the zip, it's the reflist.txt file. He formatted it such that all the ID's are listed:
<ref ID #>: <ref name text>. The rcx in this address needs to be the number in the <ref ID #> . The same rules as original table. Use when reforging. I'll try to fix up the code and edit this post with the updated blacksmith reforge code.
Good lord, I have been searching for the wrong AOB (and found the wrong ones too) all this time trying to fix the blacksmith script. No wonder it didn't work. Good finding!

tbcam88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tbcam88 »

Hi,

Could somebody please tell me if it's still possible to mod your Ki stat using Cheat Engine with version 1.26.01 of the game?

[Link]

I tried the method shown here but all it seems to do is change the current figure shown within the level up menu available when praying at shrines. The stat, however, remains unaffected and still shows the original figure when viewed in the character status menu... I've found cheat tables on this thread which include the ability to edit the Ki stat but they're all for previous versions of the game and now no longer function - please help! 😅

divergence
Cheater
Cheater

Post by divergence »

tbcam88 wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:20 pm
Hi,

Could somebody please tell me if it's still possible to mod your Ki stat using Cheat Engine with version 1.26.01 of the game?

[Link]

I tried the method shown here but all it seems to do is change the current figure shown within the level up menu available when praying at shrines. The stat, however, remains unaffected and still shows the original figure when viewed in the character status menu... I've found cheat tables on this thread which include the ability to edit the Ki stat but they're all for previous versions of the game and now no longer function - please help! 😅
Here,
The downside is, you won't be able to do the ki recharge to add damage bonus.
nioh_inf_ki.CT
(629 Bytes) Downloaded 94 times
Last edited by divergence on Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

divergence
Cheater
Cheater

Post by divergence »

Good lord, I have been searching for the wrong AOB (and found the wrong ones too) all this time trying to fix the blacksmith script. No wonder it didn't work. Good finding!
Thanks! :)

tbcam88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tbcam88 »

divergence wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:26 pm
Here,
The downside is, you won't be able to do the ki recharge to add damage bonus. nioh_inf_ki.CT
Thanks for the table but when I try use it to modify the Ki stat the same thing as described above seems to occur... The stat will change on screen at the shrine level up menu but remains the same when checked in the character status panel.

See below screens; I've adjusted the Ki stat from "100* to "102" using CE. The first screen taken at the level up menu shows the change but when exiting this and checking the character stat panel (second screen) it remains at the original figure of "100".

Not sure where I've gone wrong here. :?