Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AllIWantToKnow »

[QUOTE="Moondrag, post: 54010, member: 1442"]Pardon me for asking, but for the nioh-1.21.04u1 (Which I think is the latest one) table and FistMeSenpai's new table...does the model swap pointer in the table let you swap any model or just the ingame skins?[/QUOTE]

Just the Hidden Teahouse ones if I recall correctly. I haven't played Nioh since my last update to the table, but you can see by yourself by selecting "Set/Change dropdown selection options".

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Moondrag
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Moondrag »

[QUOTE="AllIWantToKnow, post: 54033, member: 6423"]Just the Hidden Teahouse ones if I recall correctly. I haven't played Nioh since my last update to the table, but you can see by yourself by selecting "Set/Change dropdown selection options".[/QUOTE]

I checked both tables and your right. Only the Hidden Teahouse skins. Thanks for letting me know about the Set/change dropdown options thing though. Didn't know that before hand.

Sloops
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sloops »

Can someone link me the ID Value for Weapon/armor Status Effects

Sloops
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sloops »

found the link

pozso123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pozso123 »

How can i permanently save the effect, i have just activated this but nothing stay permanent?
Last edited by pozso123 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lucrass
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lucrass »

[QUOTE="FistMeSenpai, post: 51103, member: 12636"]added a few more scripts to my table

- turning off raikiri sound but swinging the sword still makes sound but its not that bad

- ignore crafting materials

- super armor script from the value that Lucrass found

anyone want any other scripts i can try and see if i can find one[/QUOTE]

AH wewt! Thanks for putting the super armor into a script (^_^)/!

AnTrollingCunt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by AnTrollingCunt »

Soo for the cheat table I am not sure I found an issue but I am having an issue with the item editor. I got the item editor to save a really OP katana and last more than a day. But when I edited my armor it didnt stick. Main reason is I think is because I tried to change the grace ( I need full futunashi gear not amaterasu which I have a few pieces of) But some of that I got to stick.

What I am trying to say is that I need to know which buffs can be changed and or put on armor and which can be put on weapons. I can include screenshot if needed but I just need to know which buffs can be put on armors and which cannot .

SkeeterMcMuff
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SkeeterMcMuff »

To be honest, I have no fucking idea what I'm doing. I just want to buff my weapon's damage and health to do a dry run of this game. I'd also like to insert weapons, items, and armour at will to view their capacities. Any tips?

I'm a massive fucking newbie to Cheat Engine. Only time I've ever used it is in ROBLOX about 7 years ago.

AnTrollingCunt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AnTrollingCunt »

Dude your fucking telling me. I've been trying to figure out how to glitch the armor set mod thing because I KNOW It works. I have glitched Grace of Futsunushi on almost all of my gear pieces, I have glitched attack on them so that it stays the but I DO it and then I dont remember what the fuck it was that I did to make it glitch in the first place. Woe is fucking me. I know there is a way to permanently save what you reforge using the BLacksmithing scripts but I do not know WHAT it is yet. Like I said, I have done it like twice now but to do the EXACT process and repeat it to get the desired effects is something I am struggling to figure out. I dont know anything about making scripts or anything and have only been using cheat engine for about a year.

Moondrag
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Moondrag »

I got a question: How did you guys figure out which value was needed for each of the Model swaps? Did you have to manually test each and every single one? (I tried 01 and well...crash)

FistMeSenpai
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FistMeSenpai »

Moondrag wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:14 pm
I got a question: How did you guys figure out which value was needed for each of the Model swaps? Did you have to manually test each and every single one? (I tried 01 and well...crash)
get the character models from hidden tea house and change to each one to find out the value for the character models. that is how i found them out.

AnTrollingCunt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AnTrollingCunt »

Its been like 2 weeks and still no answer. Cool man.

BBK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BBK »

Anyone have any issues with certain scrips turning themselves on? I am running with all item and weapon drops as well as rarity on, but randomly infinite items (pascal) and infinite living weapon will turn on by themselves.

FistMeSenpai
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FistMeSenpai »

so i added scripts for buffs and debuffs for yourself might see if i can do the same for enemies. and made the ignore crafting requirements a little better. made a different freeze enemies and a script that allows you to run and walk on air, (not sure what you can use it for really)
Attachments
My Nioh Complete Edition Table.CT
(213.25 KiB) Downloaded 231 times

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

FistMeSenpai wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:20 pm
so i added scripts for buffs and debuffs for yourself might see if i can do the same for enemies. and made the ignore crafting requirements a little better. made a different freeze enemies and a script that allows you to run and walk on air, (not sure what you can use it for really)
Good work, will add it to the op.