Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
eternien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by eternien »

Don't Work, i have the Steam version 1.24.07

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rikka1686
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rikka1686 »

eternien wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:45 pm
Don't Work, i have the Steam version 1.24.07
我也是steam版本的1.24.07,不起作用

iyeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iyeru »

FistMeSenpai wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:33 pm
updated some things that I new how to find. Might try to look for the others if I have time. works on steam don't know about EGS.
Infinite Health also makes enemies have Infinite Health now. Also, the "Disable Attack/other things" will force them to be alerted to your presence and will see you through walls, and will attack the air as long as you're far enough away from you, but won't attack you if you're close to them.

Found these a little amusing, actually.

Edit: You can just use the Damage Booster Script in conjunction with Infinite HP as a workaround. (This will also make you counteract Revanants getting Damage Booster as a result.)

joeng2645
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by joeng2645 »

the ct tables provided in this topic is not working i am having nioh the complete edition v 1.24.07 downloaded from epic games...
i test out an option infinity health and my game crash others are not working

ikun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ikun »

Here are the IDs of the Fujin Helmet.

Fujin Helmet
  • 0000D321
Smithing Text: Fujin Helmet
  • 0000111F

zerroukyoucef
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zerroukyoucef »

ikun wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 12:06 am
Here are the IDs of the Fujin Helmet.

Fujin Helmet
  • 0000D321
Smithing Text: Fujin Helmet
  • 0000111F
plz man can you tell me what id for gold nioh set or
Nioh Incarnate set and how to use those ID and iam greatful for the hemlet thank you

traverse1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by traverse1 »

Anyone have a working table for 1.24.07? I just need to updated a single item's quantity.

NamelessGuy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NamelessGuy »

Which code is for infinite... stamina? The bar below the health bar that makes you pant and can't attack?

GameOfHacks
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GameOfHacks »

All,

I extracted all of the working cheats from all the tables everyone shared and combined it with some missing ones to make the game more enjoyable. Cheat works for EGS latest version (1.24.7). Let me know if it works for Steam or others.

Thanks everyone for sharing your cheat tables. It has motivated me to create and share this one.

Note: This is for the latest version of Nioh Complete Edition. You can play entire game using "God Mode experimental cheats" but player death is buggy and need exit to title screen. Cheats in "favorites" pretty much covers everything you will need to enjoy the game without grinding or dying continuously due to game difficulty. For those who like full customization, "character cheats" section is filled with a bunch of knobs to tinker with at will.

Enjoy!
Attachments
nioh_mod-1.24.7.CT
This is for the latest version of Nioh Complete Edition. You can play entire game using "God Mode experimental cheats" but player death is buggy and need exit to title screen. Cheats in favorites pretty much covers everything you will need to enjoy the game without grinding or dying continuously due to game difficulty. For those who like full customization, charater cheats section is filled with a bunch of knobs to tinker with at will.
(534.16 KiB) Downloaded 2124 times

GameOfHacks
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GameOfHacks »

traverse1 wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:41 pm
Anyone have a working table for 1.24.07? I just need to updated a single item's quantity.
Shared latest version in my last post here: viewtopic.php?p=256291#p256291

GameOfHacks
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GameOfHacks »

NamelessGuy wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:00 pm
Which code is for infinite... stamina? The bar below the health bar that makes you pant and can't attack?
Stamina values are stored in the XMM registers in the CPU. I made an infinite stamina script in my latest table here but only tested on EGS edition of the game: viewtopic.php?p=256291#p256291

Hope it works for you!

zerroukyoucef
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zerroukyoucef »

zerroukyoucef
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zerroukyoucef »

GameOfHacks wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:08 am
All,

I extracted all of the working cheats from all the tables everyone shared and combined it with some missing ones to make the game more enjoyable. Cheat works for EGS latest version (1.24.7). Let me know if it works for Steam or others.

Thanks everyone for sharing your cheat tables. It has motivated me to create and share this one.

Note: This is for the latest version of Nioh Complete Edition. You can play entire game using "God Mode experimental cheats" but player death is buggy and need exit to title screen. Cheats in "favorites" pretty much covers everything you will need to enjoy the game without grinding or dying continuously due to game difficulty. For those who like full customization, "character cheats" section is filled with a bunch of knobs to tinker with at will.

Enjoy!
tnx king for this cheat but i have a question plz can you tell me how to add weapon and armor ?

GameOfHacks
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GameOfHacks »

zerroukyoucef wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:20 pm
GameOfHacks wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:08 am
All,

Enjoy!
tnx king for this cheat but i have a question plz can you tell me how to add weapon and armor ?
Best option is to purchase them as I didn't fully test the scripts in the blacksmith section. To purchase any gear without a problem do the following:
1. Buy anything at blacksmith get 1million gold afterwards: Character Cheats -> Currency and enable "1M Gold After Purchase"
2. Ignore material requirements: Favorites -> Ignore Crafting Requirements
3. Get rare item drops: Favorites -> Item Rarity Mod
4. Carry unlimited items and equipments: Favorites -> Boost Max Equip Weight/Zero Weight and Favorites -> Infinite Storage
5. Boost pretty much everything: Favorites -> Super Stats (Read Table Extras)
6. Make using items in shortcut menu unlimited (including bullets and arrows): Favorites -> Infinite shortcut item use

Also, feel free to play around with Character Cheats -> Blacksmith (Untested | See Alternatives in Favorites) - note, it's pretty much untested so may not work as intended

GameOfHacks
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GameOfHacks »

Update on CT Table:

Experimental [Read Table Extras] - Please read the Table Extras for details.
- ALL God modes Under Experimental works like a charm but my script bypass the damage vs health check for player so even if you die (say from fall) you loose control of the play but will never trigger the events that happen after death (like playing the death sounds, changing the screen and reloading player to last checkpoint). Because of this, if you die, you will need to quit to title screen and continue to last checkpoint. Notes on each:
1. Infinite Health (Damage Multiplier) - Infinite health and one hit kill on every enemy (You can also change damage multiplier to whatever times the normal damage you like)
2. Defence Multiplier and Damage Multiplier - Player takes 20% the normal damage and deals 5X normal damage

Don't care about much and need unlimited everything?
Enable everything in "Favorites" and "Character Cheats -> Currency"; and enable whatever you feel you need in "Character Cheats -> Level"

Again, this table is a consolidation of working cheats from this thread along with some I created to make life easier. Big shout out and thanks to everyone that posted cheat table within this thread.

Link to version 1.24.7 table: viewtopic.php?p=256291#p256291

Happy Gaming!