Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zerroukyoucef
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by zerroukyoucef »

GameOfHacks wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:45 pm
Update on CT Table:

Experimental [Read Table Extras] - Please read the Table Extras for details.
- ALL God modes Under Experimental works like a charm but my script bypass the damage vs health check for player so even if you die (say from fall) you loose control of the play but will never trigger the events that happen after death (like playing the death sounds, changing the screen and reloading player to last checkpoint). Because of this, if you die, you will need to quit to title screen and continue to last checkpoint. Notes on each:
1. Infinite Health (Damage Multiplier) - Infinite health and one hit kill on every enemy (You can also change damage multiplier to whatever times the normal damage you like)
2. Defence Multiplier and Damage Multiplier - Player takes 20% the normal damage and deals 5X normal damage

Don't care about much and need unlimited everything?
Enable everything in "Favorites" and "Character Cheats -> Currency"; and enable whatever you feel you need in "Character Cheats -> Level"

Again, this table is a consolidation of working cheats from this thread along with some I created to make life easier. Big shout out and thanks to everyone that posted cheat table within this thread.

Link to version 1.24.7 table: viewtopic.php?p=256291#p256291

Happy Gaming!
wow that was quick and again thank you u are a life saver

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

teryaki1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by teryaki1 »

Im not sure if its possible, but is there a way to enable no-clip in this game? I really enjoy seeing stuff out of bounds and breaking sequence in games. I noticed the float in air sorta works but can be bugged at times. I was able to use it for some exploration but a noclip would work better imo. Thanks in advance!

GameOfHacks
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GameOfHacks »

teryaki1 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:45 pm
Im not sure if its possible, but is there a way to enable no-clip in this game? I really enjoy seeing stuff out of bounds and breaking sequence in games. I noticed the float in air sorta works but can be bugged at times. I was able to use it for some exploration but a noclip would work better imo. Thanks in advance!
It is possible to do a noclip script but will likely take a ton of time to develop. I haven't gotten around to playing Nioh all that much yet but when I do pick it back up, I will certainly give it a try. Hopefully someone else on the forum can get to this faster than I can, since I will likely not get to it for a while.

Sorry about that

hd170016
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hd170016 »

Can someone tell me how to use item editor to edit equipment effect? I'm very new to this game and using this cheat engine?

Lol282634
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lol282634 »

Im new to cheat engine but the table doesnt work anymore is it because of the update 1.24.8?

Quizzub
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Quizzub »

Yep, tables all seem to be broken unfortunately for 1.24.08. At least for Steam version.

Just curious, how do people go about updating these tables for new versions? I kinda assume it's mostly new offsets? Still seems like a bit of a pain to update.

TurpentineEnjoyer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TurpentineEnjoyer »

Is it possible to change the fps cap from 60 to 144? I tried searching values myself but couldn't find anything for the fps cap.
I'd also like to find out if you can change lod bias or draw distance with cheat engine in this game.

MrGeeBee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrGeeBee »

This is an early version for 1.24.8

ToDo
  • God Mode/Instant Kill
  • Best quality drop
  • Free smithing
  • And some more maybe...
  • Max Stats: 200
  • No Cost Leveling
  • Amarita Boost (It's not needed, since the No Cost sets max Amarita)
But feel free to build upon it, I will continue on it as well.

Version 0.2

Updated the table with
  • Infinite Stamina
  • Unlimited Items
Version 0.3
  • Infinite Health
Attachments
nioh-1.24-8.CT
Version 0.3
(39.62 KiB) Downloaded 1965 times
nioh-1.24-8.CT
Version 0.2
(36.38 KiB) Downloaded 239 times
nioh-1.24-8.CT
Version 0.1
(31.42 KiB) Downloaded 285 times

Claymore007
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Claymore007 »

Is there a item editor for Nioh like the one for Nioh 2? Or can someone please explain to me how to use it. It seems way more complicated than the item editor from Nioh 2.

HaoNguyen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HaoNguyen »

Could anyone send me the list of special effect ID? It seems to be found nowhere.

Harakiri23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Harakiri23 »

MrGeeBee wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:36 pm

This does not work :D i just tried because my PC crashed and i didnt want to repeat the whole level again (never visited a shrine) and infinite health doesnt work, using the steam version

ranma
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ranma »

Hello all, I am on a quest to fix mouse controls in Nioh PC. You see moving mouse while locked on a target changes targets (no way to change it), and not moving mouse while clicking is impossible, so whenever there are more than 1 targets around, the games becomes a random targeting fest, not a festive situation believe me :) I have a controller but I'm a M/KB man, controller doesn't work for me.

I have the theoretical solution: poll and detect from the memory if a target is locked, then use Autohotkey to block mouse movement if locked state is true.

Thus my question goes to the masters of cheat engine: Is it possible to find such an obscure variable (camera being target locked / not locked) in memory, if so can anyone help me find it -better yet implement it :)- ? I don't have too much free time now but in 2-3 weeks I will have. So if someone can just point me the right direction I would be indebted.

Ralis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ralis »

Heya,

First of all thanks for looking into this.
Unfortunately, the Infinite Health script is not working, it responds with an error when setting.
Could you have a look at the issue and if not, would you mind telling me how it is intended to work and I could have a look at it myself.

Cheers.
MrGeeBee wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:36 pm

Version 0.3
  • Infinite Health

chemicastn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chemicastn »

Wish something for proficiency worked for the current version. It's painful having to re-play the game with no skill points lmao

slartibarfast
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by slartibarfast »

Hi, would it be possible to add infinite yokai realm with companion gauge/shared life bar or set every mission as complete? Mostly trying to have a better co-op experience.