Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LazyM
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by LazyM »

Redacted wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:03 pm
Redacted wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:30 pm
Can anyone please explain how to use the blacksmith section to modify a weapon or armor.
Thx
anyone??
if you mean reforge then you need to go to the blacksmith then select reforge then open your table on cheat engine and check the box that says Blacksmith Weapon/Armor Status Effect Selection - Remember to Turn Off after Use.
then check the 2 boxes under it and the second box under it the one that says Effect ID Value (Edit This) : enter the effect you want in the value section(some one posted a list of these values some pages ago)
and thats what i know.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Redacted
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Redacted »

LazyM wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:55 pm
Redacted wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:03 pm
Redacted wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:30 pm
Can anyone please explain how to use the blacksmith section to modify a weapon or armor.
Thx
anyone??
if you mean reforge then you need to go to the blacksmith then select reforge then open your table on cheat engine and check the box that says Blacksmith Weapon/Armor Status Effect Selection - Remember to Turn Off after Use.
then check the 2 boxes under it and the second box under it the one that says Effect ID Value (Edit This) : enter the effect you want in the value section(some one posted a list of these values some pages ago)
and thats what i know.
Thank you for your help!

Redacted
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Redacted »

Sweet figured it out.

LazyM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LazyM »

if any modders are here can you please tell me if its possible to take the buzzing sound out if Raikiri (sword) ?

Redacted
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Redacted »

Is there anyway to adjust the level of the weapon. I have level 320 +50, I would like to raise the +level to 135 but I am not sure that it can be done or how to do it. Any ideas?

LazyM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LazyM »

Redacted wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:23 am
Is there anyway to adjust the level of the weapon. I have level 320 +50, I would like to raise the +level to 135 but I am not sure that it can be done or how to do it. Any ideas?
you can do it.just open your table via cheat engine and go to the last selected item and check that then go to the item menu in the game and just highlight the weapon(just get to the item that you want to change). there are going to be a lot of info in the cheat engine including the level and the plus level and you can just change them.

Squirrel2022
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Squirrel2022 »

Aygul12345 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:31 pm
I want to change the money and Amrita vallue, but i'm playing Co-op, So changing the vallue will be there a bann change? or is there someone been bannend by doing that?
Update for this?

Squirrel2022
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Squirrel2022 »

Nioh-1.21.02U2.CT
Gold multiplayer doesn't work propperly in the Cheatengine, it doesnt open/checkbox the under the gold multipliyer script.

goldenwarlock
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by goldenwarlock »

how do i modify ki? i cant

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thanks so much for the table

ILovePumpernickel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ILovePumpernickel »

Hello,

I use table the "nioh-1.21.04u5" table and it's so useful! I thank you a lot for it!

But I do not understand, how I can activate the scripts. Do I have to change anything in The Sourcecode to start them?

Btw I read every bit of the 58 pages, but I can't find a solutions on what I have to do... maybe you're all more intelligent than me.... but I hope for your help! If my English is bad... I'm from Bavaria... but we have good beer!

Thank you :-)

ckcc11
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ckcc11 »

ckcc11 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:00 pm
Hi, is there a way to control enemy behaviour in the game such as the frequency of performing special attacks?
Or just during boss fights in particular?

Thanks.

cri1189
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cri1189 »

Hi everyone! can anyone explain how to add special effects to a weapon or armor with blacksmith scripts? or use properly the reforging? thx

katanapuffin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by katanapuffin »

Hi all! I wanna ask only if it's possible to modify parameter/attributes for armors?

Lucrass
Cheater
Cheater

Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Lucrass »

I don't suppose a Super armor cheat will be possible? :o.. I am trying to figure it out on my own, because there are stats that add super armor when you are attacking. Basically where your character doesn't get knocked back when struck or flinches to attacks. Problem is, I am still a bit of a novice when it comes to Cheat engine. I have a general idea how I might be able to figure i tout, however if someone else has better knowledge I would very much appreciate it if you could look into it. x)