Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rei_hunter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by rei_hunter »

[Link]

I translated more than half of the status effects used with Reforge of Weapons/Armor.

Gonna work on this more, checking each freaking number.

If you use Multiply Effect, it'll raise the "Rank" of things with Letters, C- to AAA+; Not sure if effects will overcharge.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

Nice! How exactly would we eventually be able to use those numbers @rei_hunter now I’m wonderijg if we can change the attack speed on opponents. That’ll be interesting, didn’t see a status regarding attack speed though.

rei_hunter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rei_hunter »

@fgump

In the U5 Table on the very first post, there's an option called BLACKSMITH SCRIPTS

EFFECT VALUE is what you wanna change to your desired effect

Go to Reforge Weapon/Armor, Select an armor/weapon, Select an effect it has, replace it. Make sure you've Enabled ON/OFF - To Activate Selection.

The next option is called something like Blacksmith Weapon/Armor Status Modifier, under there is a Multiplier. The higher the number, the higher the gained stat becomes.

For Example, if you input 001 to the Effect Modifier, and then for the Multiplier its something like 10, expect to get an ATTACK +150 when you reforge a selected status.

yhawkz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yhawkz »

SenorPlebeian wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:32 am
LCHLH wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:45 am
SenorPlebeian wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:12 am

So turns out there's a read only version and the actual main equipment version getting loaded in, and it seems this initial script only works with items and getting that read only version. It also seems this script seems to go haywire with armor from the inventory menu. I mostly tested this with items, so I apologize that I didn't realize it didn't work with the equipment, but I think I found an alternative way of going about this that loads the actual equipment address and keeps the equipment changes when changed. Main caveat is that it only works from looking at equipped weapons and armor from the equipment menu. I'll look to see if there's a way to filter it out for the inventory/storehouse menu, but hopefully this should do the job for now.
never mind, didn't see the update

Could you, by chance, make it display the Item Index (from pascal's inventory editor) for the currently selected item?
So, I just made another update to the actual inventory selector, this new version of the script should be able to also edit armor and weapons straight from the inventory along with the non equipment items while the other equipment script will work with equipped items in the equipment menu, but now both should be able to actually edit and modify weapons and armor stats.

I included in a version with the index based on how I believe I saw Pascal have his index set up (Essentially it's the difference in address from the base to the selected item divided by 208). I want to keep it as a separate script for now since I'm not sure if my method of getting the index is CTD proof, and I only had the time to jury rig it together without being able to test it too much, could potentially use a better implementation. Hopefully this helps out.
sorry bro... wanna ask

the value of the weapon is revert back to the original after i reload the game...

should it be like that?

thx

Jtacdf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jtacdf »

rei_hunter wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:03 pm
@fgump

In the U5 Table on the very first post, there's an option called BLACKSMITH SCRIPTS

Go to Reforge Weapon/Armor, Select an armor/weapon, Select an effect it has, replace it. Make sure you've Enabled ON/OFF - To Activate Selection.

The next option is called something like Blacksmith Weapon/Armor Status Modifier, under there is a Multiplier. The higher the number, the higher the gained stat becomes.

For Example, if you input 001 to the Effect Modifier, and then for the Multiplier its something like 10, expect to get an ATTACK +150 when you reforge a selected status.
As stated before, those are actually temporary as the game does a check on reload and all stats revert back to as it was before. Look for my post on pg10 where there is a update on the 3dm script that maximize the allowable stats in game.

DPockets
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DPockets »

SenorPlebeian wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:32 am

So, I just made another update to the actual inventory selector, this new version of the script should be able to also edit armor and weapons straight from the inventory along with the non equipment items while the other equipment script will work with equipped items in the equipment menu, but now both should be able to actually edit and modify weapons and armor stats.

I included in a version with the index based on how I believe I saw Pascal have his index set up (Essentially it's the difference in address from the base to the selected item divided by 208). I want to keep it as a separate script for now since I'm not sure if my method of getting the index is CTD proof, and I only had the time to jury rig it together without being able to test it too much, could potentially use a better implementation. Hopefully this helps out.
Nice. Is there a way to change the + next to armor/weapons yet in this table or am i just blind?

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

I used the og inventory table to to edit my weapon from white to red and change the type.

But i had to freeze the values in place in the table. Then took alot of trial and error to get them to take. Hitting left trigger seemed to force the inventory screen to update the item.

But yea once you edit the weapon and level/rarity that all sticks, but it will pull out the default stats and effects for the weapon. So your dragon sword will have the ninja bonus on it, and other random/set buffs?

But considering you can reforge weapons to get different effects on then would it not follow that there is a flag that kicks in to say this weapon is modified? so the game does not consider the new stats as "illegal'?

I guess when i wake up i might try taking my dragon sword reforging it seeing if any of those unknown values show a change in them.

Thanks for the table makes the grind etc alot less tedious especially to get to end game after 3 play throughs, know there are a number of ps4 players that would rebuy the game if there is a way to skip to end game.

Amazing people on here thanks.

rei_hunter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rei_hunter »

Jtacdf wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:24 pm
rei_hunter wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:03 pm
@fgump

As stated before, those are actually temporary as the game does a check on reload and all stats revert back to as it was before. Look for my post on pg10 where there is a update on the 3dm script that maximize the allowable stats in game.
I see. I checked and came back to nothing. But at least the non% Stats stuck.

Letsee if this new script works.

also [Link] here's a better tl'd stat chart.

sciicers
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sciicers »

The item editor would be more useful if you could edit the + Value of your items

dec1337
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by dec1337 »

Jgizle wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:48 am
Looking forward to an abyss level changer.
Add this address to your table:

Code: Select all

nioh.exe+23CEA70
Then load up the abyss (floor 1) and it the value should be 1. Set that value to 999 (or whatever floor you wish to unlock) then run to the boss, kill and you will unlock all those floors :)
HeavyGrinder wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:34 am
dec1337 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:57 am
Had a real quick look, try this for me paste this address in CE (4Byte):

nioh.exe+222D908 - Char model ID?
Default (William) is 100
Ginchiyo (Below) is 156

Just froze the value at 156 and started new game as different character - will look into this more tomorrow
Spoiler
That worked, thank you! :D Really curious how far you can take this :3
Below is the character model address+all the transformations ive unlocked so far, if anyone has a gamesave with them all unlocked I could use it to pull all the IDs :P

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>545</ID>
      <Description>"Char Model"</Description>
      <DropDownList>100:William
152:Hattori Hanzo
177:Tokugawa Ieyasu
24:Ii Naomasa
219:Torii Mototada
198:Otani Yoshitsugu
170:Kuroda Nagamasa
25:Tachibana Muneshige
45:Kobayakawa Hideaki
204:Revenant
156:Tachibana Ginchiyo
</DropDownList>
      <LastState Value="100" RealAddress="7FF7B2A0D908"/>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>nioh.exe+222D908</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

I'm able to edit it to 999 but dont visually see the change, but if I try to change my level by beating level 1 of the abyss, it tells me I'm on the highest level already.

Kroco
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kroco »

anyone can share good status effects examples? there are so many of them, hard to find good combo

Rev3nge
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rev3nge »

hi :)
thnx for awesome table
but i have a question
everything is working but glory
can anyone tell me why ?
and thnx anyway

LoLzM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LoLzM »

Can someone tell me how the item editor and Inventory works? I don't know what I'm doing at all.

derpnik
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by derpnik »

dec1337 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:59 pm

Below is the character model address+all the transformations ive unlocked so far, if anyone has a gamesave with them all unlocked I could use it to pull all the IDs :P

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>545</ID>
      <Description>"Char Model"</Description>
      <DropDownList>100:William
152:Hattori Hanzo
177:Tokugawa Ieyasu
24:Ii Naomasa
219:Torii Mototada
198:Otani Yoshitsugu
170:Kuroda Nagamasa
25:Tachibana Muneshige
45:Kobayakawa Hideaki
204:Revenant
156:Tachibana Ginchiyo
</DropDownList>
      <LastState Value="100" RealAddress="7FF7B2A0D908"/>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>nioh.exe+222D908</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Oh man, this is amazing! Thanks so much!

Please post an update if you find Okatsu's model address, to be completely honest not having to grind the honour to play as her is part of the reason I bought the PC version.