Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by LCHLH »

sciicers wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:26 am
Can anyone explain how to use the item editor? I tried to paste the hex id for my weapon but it still only show ??? in the table
The maximize Status Effect Permant option for the blacksmith doesn't seem to work either
That Item Editor has no point being there; it literally requires you to find the item's base address (meaning memory) for you to use it. Use the table from github for that; at least there you can move around in the item index and have a chance to find it relatively fat.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

LCHLH wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:53 pm
sciicers wrote:
Can anyone explain how to use the item editor? I tried to paste the hex id for my weapon but it still only show ??? in the table
The maximize Status Effect Permant option for the blacksmith doesn't seem to work either
That Item Editor has no point being there; it literally requires you to find the item's base address (meaning memory) for you to use it. Use the table from github for that; at least there you can move around in the item index and have a chance to find it relatively fat.
The latest table has that editor in it.
Sainn wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:32 pm
Is there any intention to make a Patronage Point cheat for the newest table? or is that not possible?
Latest table has the pointer for that in the currency tab.

Sainn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sainn »

zachillios wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:38 pm
LCHLH wrote:
sciicers wrote:
Sainn wrote:
Is there any intention to make a Patronage Point cheat for the newest table? or is that not possible?

Nothing works in any other tab aside from Scripts.

I've no clue why not.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Sainn wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:04 pm
zachillios wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:38 pm
LCHLH wrote:

Sainn wrote:

Nothing works in any other tab aside from Scripts.

I've no clue why not.
Only thing I can presume is you're using either a cracked version of the game, or you've yet to update your copy. The table is made to work on the latest update, v1.2.01, so if you're not running that, for whatever reason, the table probably won't work.

SenorPlebeian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SenorPlebeian »

Don't know if someone's already made this script since it's a really simple one, but I attached a table with a script so that you can fill the existing item editor by selecting the item in game through your inventory or storehouse rather than finding the address manually.
Attachments
NiohLastSelectedItem.CT
(63.75 KiB) Downloaded 122 times

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Well damn, that makes editing items so much faster, thanks for that!

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

Amazing! Editing items now will be faster now.

Darksen93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darksen93 »

SenorPlebeian wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:31 pm
Don't know if someone's already made this script since it's a really simple one, but I attached a table with a script so that you can fill the existing item editor by selecting the item in game through your inventory or storehouse rather than finding the address manually.
So Im trying to edit my items after using this but the stats wont change Im guessing the pointer is not selecting the right address?

Laevetiin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Laevetiin »

Any progress on editing Abyss Floor reached? It'd make hitting 999 easy but perhaps it's hard-coded.

dec1337
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by dec1337 »

So missions completed seems to be stored around this address (Static):

Code: Select all

nioh.exe+22E17ED
Messing with some bytes here I managed to get:

Flags for completed missions and difficulty (my current progression, changed all to 01 for above results):

Will probably make difficulty/abyss unlocker tomorrow for those who want it
Laevetiin wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:53 am
Any progress on editing Abyss Floor reached? It'd make hitting 999 easy but perhaps it's hard-coded.
nioh.exe+23CEA70 - Current Abyss Floor
nioh.exe+3A8D854 - Max Abyss Floor?

SenorPlebeian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SenorPlebeian »

Darksen93 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:09 am
SenorPlebeian wrote:
So Im trying to edit my items after using this but the stats wont change Im guessing the pointer is not selecting the right address?
So turns out there's a read only version and the actual main equipment version getting loaded in, and it seems this initial script only works with items and getting that read only version. It also seems this script seems to go haywire with armor from the inventory menu. I mostly tested this with items, so I apologize that I didn't realize it didn't work with the equipment, but I think I found an alternative way of going about this that loads the actual equipment address and keeps the equipment changes when changed. Main caveat is that it only works from looking at equipped weapons and armor from the equipment menu. I'll look to see if there's a way to filter it out for the inventory/storehouse menu, but hopefully this should do the job for now.
Attachments
NiohLastSelectedItem v2.CT
Added in equipment specific script
(127.22 KiB) Downloaded 84 times

HeavyGrinder
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by HeavyGrinder »

dec1337 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:57 am
So missions completed seems to be stored around this address (Static):
Hello there, can this be used to unlock the hidden teahouse / skins early on by chance?

shibuya428
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shibuya428 »

Could anyone make a cheat of charge immediately and infinite buff time ?

Darksen93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darksen93 »

SenorPlebeian wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:12 am
Darksen93 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:09 am
SenorPlebeian wrote:
So turns out there's a read only version and the actual main equipment version getting loaded in, and it seems this initial script only works with items and getting that read only version. It also seems this script seems to go haywire with armor from the inventory menu. I mostly tested this with items, so I apologize that I didn't realize it didn't work with the equipment, but I think I found an alternative way of going about this that loads the actual equipment address and keeps the equipment changes when changed. Main caveat is that it only works from looking at equipped weapons and armor from the equipment menu. I'll look to see if there's a way to filter it out for the inventory/storehouse menu, but hopefully this should do the job for now.
Works 100%. Thanks for fixing. Amazing work!

AridLegion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AridLegion »

SenorPlebeian wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:12 am
lastselecteditem.ct
Is there any way to use this table to give yourself quality/fabled/divine umbracite before you acquire it legitimately? I've been trying to change other smithing mats into umbracite, but while the item, description and everything else changes, I'm unable to actually use it during tempering. The slots for the higher rarities are still completely blank.