Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
divergence
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by divergence »

tbcam88 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:34 pm
Not sure where I've gone wrong here. :?
So, on my version (steam), this script would allow me to spend ki and it barely budges and moves back right away. Instead of looking at those, could you try to dodge and attack with the script on? There's a couple of different parts to the ki being spent and refilled. When you normally spent it, you probably noticed, it was going away and then there was a white bar and a normal colored bar that filled up to the white bar and then the rest of the way until full. This script just removes a part of that code so when it gets spent, it's filled right away. It was my lazy solution, so I could get back to gaming. :)
You wanted to do something with the max Ki instead?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tbcam88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tbcam88 »

Yeah, what I'm looking to do is simply modify the Ki figure, so I can increase the value without having to effect everything else that'd also improve while levelling up.

Infinite Ki is far too big a handicap, I'm just looking to maybe double or triple the kind of stamina available when starting off. I must admit I thought there'd be lots of people on this thread that had the knowledge to do it with ease but perhaps my more recent version of the game just doesn't allow for such tinkering anymore. :cry:

ToucheYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ToucheYou »

tbcam88 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:29 pm
Yeah, what I'm looking to do is simply modify the Ki figure, so I can increase the value without having to effect everything else that'd also improve while levelling up.

Infinite Ki is far too big a handicap, I'm just looking to maybe double or triple the kind of stamina available when starting off. I must admit I thought there'd be lots of people on this thread that had the knowledge to do it with ease but perhaps my more recent version of the game just doesn't allow for such tinkering anymore. :cry:
I believe the ki stat is derived from your main stat (heart) and level, so you cannot edit the value separately because the game has a lot of sanity checks as it is. If you want to boost your ki stat, you need to level up your heart stat.

tbcam88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tbcam88 »

groxer wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:43 am
I believe the ki stat is derived from your main stat (heart) and level, so you cannot edit the value separately because the game has a lot of sanity checks as it is. If you want to boost your ki stat, you need to level up your heart stat.
Thanks for clarifying, bud. Guess I'll just need to soldier on and get better as opposed to relying on cheats! :lol:

ToucheYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ToucheYou »

Thanks to divergence's great findings on the blacksmithing script AOB, I finally managed to update that script. Update can be found on my previous post

Hunter12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hunter12 »

Is there an update to this ct, can't get 100% drop rates and rare item to work.

amremix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by amremix »

Hi, can someone tell me how I can edit or duplicate stats on Armors and Weapons. I was able to do that on Nioh 2 on PS4 Save wizrd advanced mode. I just want to play this game from the beginning with the following:
100% unlimited ninjutsu,
ninjutsu power and
100%critical damage received.

ImDazr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ImDazr »

Is there a tutorial on how to use the blacksmith script to add effects? I am on EGS.

FistMeSenpai
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FistMeSenpai »

updated some things that I new how to find. Might try to look for the others if I have time. works on steam don't know about EGS.
Attachments
Nioh Complete Edition NEW.CT
(142.13 KiB) Downloaded 1342 times

ToucheYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ToucheYou »

FistMeSenpai wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:33 pm
updated some things that I new how to find. Might try to look for the others if I have time. works on steam don't know about EGS.
Great work mate.

It's weird that the item rarity script doesn't work for you, I'm pretty sure I tested it after the big update and it still works, though I only tested it against one boss enemy.

For the last selected item, you may incorporate the updated table here if you wish so. :D

Cattaneo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cattaneo »

Sorry to ask, but does anyone have a version that has a functional infinite hp script for the current steam version? I can't seem to find any here that work.

TonySaufcok12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TonySaufcok12 »

Can someone make a equipment editor script like the ones that nioh 2 has where you can select effects from a drop down menu and change the values?

ToucheYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ToucheYou »

TonySaufcok12 wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:09 pm
Can someone make a equipment editor script like the ones that nioh 2 has where you can select effects from a drop down menu and change the values?
I don't know. Have you tried looking at previous posts before you post this one? :roll:

Edit:
Sigh Here you go.

TonySaufcok12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TonySaufcok12 »

groxer wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:51 am
TonySaufcok12 wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:09 pm
I don't know. Have you tried looking at previous posts before you post this one? :roll:

Edit:
Sigh Here you go.
Thanks but sorry if I'm just missing it but I don't see the dropdown menu to change the type of effect. I don't know if I'm just looking in the wrong place but I do see the dropdown for the item id.

ToucheYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ToucheYou »

TonySaufcok12 wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:25 pm

Thanks but sorry if I'm just missing it but I don't see the dropdown menu to change the type of effect. I don't know if I'm just looking in the wrong place but I do see the dropdown for the item id.
Yeah, effect modification directly using this method is a bit more troublesome in Nioh 1 than Nioh 2.

If you want, you can instead use the blacksmith script to do similar kind of modification that you want with dropdown for the type of effects.

If it is an accessory you want to change, you can change the item ID to another equipment type temporarily, use the blacksmith script to modify the effects you want and then change it back to its original item ID.