Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zzbumbumzz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by zzbumbumzz »

groxer wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:05 am
killuga2 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:39 am
Sir, do you have a name list of special effects (e.g. codes/numbers)
Try the one on this post: viewtopic.php?p=27530#p27530

i don't know how to paste iD :D , thank you very much

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

thatguyfromthere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thatguyfromthere »

paullightman wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:21 pm
I played around with assembly codes scanning and found the new AoB for Last Equipment script for 1.24.2 here. It works for me, not sure if it works for others so let me know.

Credits to people who worked on previous versions of the script.
thanks for the update, it really works fine on the EGS version... except, the special effects don't save after reloading the game. i edited an accessory by adding stuff like treasure and enemy sensors and when i reloaded my save, the item wen't back to it's previous stats and effects (the rarity did save though). maybe i'm missing something?
anyway, thanks again for the update

Meatandgreens
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Meatandgreens »

thatguyfromthere wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:22 am

thanks for the update, it really works fine on the EGS version... except, the special effects don't save after reloading the game. i edited an accessory by adding stuff like treasure and enemy sensors and when i reloaded my save, the item wen't back to it's previous stats and effects (the rarity did save though). maybe i'm missing something?
The game has "sanity checks" so you can't overpower your gear too much.

If you add certain stats or repeat certain stats on gear that conflict with what the game allows, once you reload the game, the sanity checks will reset the gear to it's default stats.

Follow this list for what stats are allowed & what stats will conflict (stats from the same group will conflict)...

[Link]

If you want the various senses, spread out 1 sense on different pieces of gear. ;)

zzbumbumzz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zzbumbumzz »

Meatandgreens wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:40 am
thatguyfromthere wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:22 am

The game has "sanity checks" so you can't overpower your gear too much.

If you add certain stats or repeat certain stats on gear that conflict with what the game allows, once you reload the game, the sanity checks will reset the gear to it's default stats.

Follow this list for what stats are allowed & what stats will conflict (stats from the same group will conflict)...

[Link]

If you want the various senses, spread out 1 sense on different pieces of gear. ;)
have you the effect id of set , ex: Grace of susano ?

killuga2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by killuga2 »

Sirs, do you have any IDs of graces? And of the accessories. Thanks for updating gentlemen.

Saviolo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saviolo »

I am trying to figure out set bonus ID. I will edit ad soon as i find adding new one.
Set Bonus
- A4E1 The Heroic Raging Bull
- 5B33 Warrior of the West's Honor
- F488 Strategist of Legend
- 5632 Head of the Iga Ninja
- 3C08 Ii, The Red Demon
- 54AE Kaido-maru
- B9CC Tactician's Ingenuity
- A54F The Crossed Sickles
If you find something wrong please tell me so i can double check it.
Last edited by Saviolo on Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.

zzbumbumzz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zzbumbumzz »

Saviolo wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:12 am
I am trying to figure out set bonus ID. I will edit ad soon as i find adding new one.
Set Bonus
i'm sorry, but i don't know how to use your ID, :D I'm newbie

ll62518475
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ll62518475 »

zzbumbumzz wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:25 am
Saviolo wrote:
Set Bonus
You probably have to add those ID's at the end of the 0000 in the Effect record. So if the effect has a full ID of 0000DC41, you just replace the last four digits/letters with the ones youre given. Like this 00005B33.

But thats only my guess.

Leonedas7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Leonedas7 »

When I change the constant (in decimal) and set the inherited special weapon effect in the game. After fixing I went back to the game. It returned to its original state.
Is it already like this or am I doing it the wrong way?
can you tell me
:oops:

ll62518475
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ll62518475 »

I noticed something else, though... More than your so-called ''sanity checks'', the effect and the value of it seems to be determined by Type Flag ID, instead. I found two weapons with a Close Combat Damage effect, one having a bonus value of 9.2%, while the other with a value of 10.3%, and both having Type Flag ID of 00009934. Then I found another weapon with the exact same effect, but with a lower bonus value of 6.0%, and it had a Type Flag ID of 0000C0B5. I then replaced Type Flag ID's of 9.2% and 10.3% with 0000C0B5, saved and reloaded the save. The 9.2% bonus on one weapon turned to 6.5% (2.7% difference) and the 10.3% turned into 7.4% (2.9% difference). Furthermore, a directly changed % value of the bonus to any number (even a very low one, like 1.5%), without changing the Type Flag ID at all, always resets the bonuses to the default values for that Type Flag ID, and even after changing the Effect ID (for example, Close Combat Damage change to Skill Break) - without changing the Type Flag ID - always changes the effect back to the default effect and bonus value of it governed by a specific Type Flag ID.
For obvious reasons (me being dumb as fuck) I dont know why the effect bonus values are different for different weapons (though, very close to each other) even with the exact same Effect and Type Flag ID's, but maybe there is another factor that determines the final bonus value of the same Type Flag. Maybe each Type Flag ID has a specific range of differing values tied to it, that become stone-set the moment they get registered to a specific individual equipment? Or maybe its determined by level/rarity/type of the equipment? Maybe a combination of all of those? I dont know. While I do believe that the game has ''sanity checks'' implemented, I also believe that someone ( who is not as dumb as me) should look in more detail at how actual bonuses and their values are determined, particularly concerning Type Flag ID's, so that its easier to properly edit those and even actually save them.

Also, the Last Selected Item editor could use some improvements. For instance,gaining the ability to automatically set the actual correct rarity/quality types for each item/material that someone cheats into their inventory, instead of inheriting the rarity type from the ''sacrificial'' item. For instance, I used Stone, which has a rarity of White as a ''sacrifice'' to get some Spirit Iron Chunk, which is supposed to have a rarity of Blue, but instead of becoming the correct rarity/quality type, it remained White. For some reason the game didnt even recognize it as a reforging material at first, but it seems to be fine now.... but there might still be some weirdness happening in the future due to some discrepancy of expected rarities/qualities and the ones that got cheated in.. idk. Remains to be seen, and I really dont know how that works.
I also noticed that if I used, say, Stone as the ''sacrifice'' to get Spirit Iron Chunk, it would be come LITERALLY infinite. Using an actual crafting material, instead of a usable item, to get Spirit Iron Chunk makes it finite again. So the item type used as a ''sacrifice'' might matter to an extent and create some problems, depending on what someone wants to cheat into their inventory. Just to be on the safe side, I used a correct rarity crafting material as a ''sacrifice'' to get Spirit Iron Chunk, but this is also something that needs to be looked into, and polished a bit, to avoid any serious problems in the game (yes yes, backup your saves, yada yada.. and the item configuration matters, too, but so what? Anything can happen).

Now, im sorry if I misunderstood something somewhere. Im only listing what I see, and what we see isnt always what is, so I might be seriously wrong here. I just hope that this has even a very small chance of 0.00001% of providing someone with some insight for some improvements.
Last edited by ll62518475 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.

ll62518475
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ll62518475 »

paullightman wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:21 pm
I played around with assembly codes scanning and found the new AoB for Last Equipment script for 1.24.2 here. It works for me, not sure if it works for others so let me know.

Credits to people who worked on previous versions of the script.
Hopefully me quoting your post here pings you up as well, since youre the one who provided that table update, and I am using it. Maybe what I wrote above does.... something?

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Any chance to update No Hit option please? Thank you

divergence
Cheater
Cheater

Post by divergence »

Hello, I fixed the shortcut item use for steam's version. Feel free to combine it with main table. Infinite ammo as well. In fact it works just like the original infinite quick slot item code. So disable in shop. It duplicates weapons you craft on like the original. If it's an equipped item and you duped it, unequip to dismantle/sell/offer the extras and then re-equip.

They recompiled the code after doing the EGS thing and it's generally different assembly but the functions overall seem to be similar. I like using the original code the table creators usually have in the comments to sanity check. Unfortunately, not all the scripts had original code, so maintaining things to be as they were isn't as straight forward in my opinion.
I want to thank the other contributors before me starting from page one to the very last page. I think you guys are great.
Attachments
nioh-1.24_shortcut_items.CT
(2.66 KiB) Downloaded 144 times

zzbumbumzz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zzbumbumzz »

ll62518475 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:43 pm
zzbumbumzz wrote:
Saviolo wrote:
Set Bonus
You probably have to add those ID's at the end of the 0000 in the Effect record. So if the effect has a full ID of 0000DC41, you just replace the last four digits/letters with the ones youre given. Like this 00005B33.

But thats only my guess.
i'm sorry but, Image
i can't find the place to paste your ID, :D i'm using Epic version 1.24.02
Thank you.

ll62518475
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ll62518475 »

Spoiler
zzbumbumzz wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:32 am
ll62518475 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:43 pm
zzbumbumzz wrote:

But thats only my guess.
i'm sorry but, Image
i can't find the place to paste your ID, :D i'm using Epic version 1.24.02
Thank you.
Well: 1, thats not my ID, and 2, you have to press on the Special Effects box, and there will be a few selections, like 'Effect', 'Value' and 'Type Flag'.
On the line where it says 'Effect' you will see an ID value on the right. L̵e̵a̵v̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵z̵e̵r̵o̵e̵s̵ ̵a̵l̵o̵n̵e̵,̵ ̵b̵u̵t̵ ̵r̵e̵p̵l̵a̵c̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵l̵a̵s̵t̵ ̵4̵ ̵u̵n̵i̵t̵s̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵I̵D̵ ̵w̵i̵t̵h̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵o̵n̵e̵s̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵y̵o̵u̵ ̵w̵e̵r̵e̵ ̵g̵i̵v̵e̵n̵,̵ ̵s̵o̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵l̵o̵o̵k̵s̵ ̵l̵i̵k̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵i̵s̵:̵ ̵0̵0̵0̵0̵5̵B̵3̵3̵
But I will make complete ID's for you and paste them below:
  • 0000A4E1 | The Heroic Raging Bull
  • 00005B33 | Warrior of the West's Honor
  • 0000F488 | Strategist of Legend
  • 00005632 | Head of the Iga Ninja

The only problem is that the game seems to save your effects based on the 'Type Flag' ID, not the 'Effects' ID. So there is a good chance that you will lose the effects you cheat in on save reload. Unless this IS the 'Flag Type' ID's that you were given. You can try to paste the ID on either 'Effects', or 'Type Flag' to see if it works, but it usually crashes my game when I paste what others provide in here into the latter option, leading me to believe that people mistakenly use the wrong ID's on the wrong selection of the table, and then complain here when they dont get saved in the game.... Its also possible that there are simply conflicts that the game doesnt allow, as mentioned by someone else, but I am diverging here.
I hope you understood what I was saying. I am quite consistently bad at explaining anything to anyone.... :lol:

Edit: oh yeah, and definitely backup your save before messing around. The few times that my game didnt crash after pasting someones ID into 'Type Flag' selection, the item actually lost that effect line entirely upon reload. So instead of 4 effects before, it had 3 left... so that can happen. Lol.
I also have to note that if the ID's are actually for 'Type Flag', and not 'Effects', you will have to save and reload to actually see the effect on equipment. This is probably confusing to you.... :|
Last edited by ll62518475 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.