.hack//G.U. Last Recode (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Direke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Direke »

[QUOTE="Fireball877, post: 45304, member: 16723"]These tables are always lock up for me when I try to change the values.

Is there a way to get a fixed version?

Thank You

Fireball877[/QUOTE]

They freeze Cheat Engine for me as well.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Direke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Direke »

[QUOTE="Direke, post: 53606, member: 20100"]They freeze Cheat Engine for me as well.[/QUOTE]

I apologize for double posting, but I can't edit my previous post. This table is considered Script Heavy, meaning that any changes to the table will cause Cheat Engine to "lock up" or freeze until it is done updating the table with the changes you made. All you can do is not use the table, use a different table, or just wait a while for Cheat Engine to update the table as it will automatically close the locked dialog box once it is done, allowing you to make changes elsewhere.

celo121
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: .hack//G.U. Last Recode (Steam)

Post by celo121 »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:12 pm
I am currently working to fix the few broken things in the table, and i only deserve credit for some edits and fixing some things as the code is NOT mine! I will be rolling my pointers into that table and i want to establish pointers for the lucky animals campaign too as those can be a pain; and since it is a derived statistic based on the number of each lucky animal, i can provide pointers for that so you can finish that campaign without having to grind for an eternity. I can also provide for the mecha grunty and bike race chim chims too, it will just take a bit of time on that. I honestly haven't had much time to work on this stuff recently. my mom had a cardiac procedure about 2 weeks ago and i have been handling everything regarding the care for my terminally ill brother, 71 year old father and my niece and 2 nephews. 3 people total in a wheelchair, 1 autistic nephew and as my niece and nephews were placed in our care by the state due to my sister being an unrepentant drug abuser; the state authorities(which is a lot like living under a dictatorship unfortunately); time has been an issue!

EDIT<---- Lucky animals are going to be easy, i have already generated pointers for volume 1. Mecha grunty will be a little more complicated as i need to figure out how it is derived as it appears to be a derived statistic.

EDIT 2<---- Added lucky animal campaign and mecha grunty vol 1-3
Affection Pointers Dot Hack GU Vol 1-3 1.3.CT

EDIT 3<---- to the user who downloaded the attachment 6 seconds after i uploaded it, my apologies as it was the wrong version of the table, caught and corrected in less than a minute but alas, you were even faster than that!

ps. If you have run into that annoying bug where you complete the lucky animal data set, but have not kicked 50 animals and are no longer able to complete the campaign because the counter no longer goes up, this works exceptionally well as a work around
Table doesnt work for vol 3, does for vol 1 and 2. but table 1-3 1.1 works with vol 3 but doesnt have side pointer campings wich i need.Can anyone pls help to get this working for vol 3? ty

Jetstream17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jetstream17 »

The item list is not complete ? i didnt find grab bags in item list

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

Affection Pointers Dot Hack GU Vol 1-3 1.3.CT
affection and other pointers for recode volume 1-3; i hope these still work
(60.25 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
hackGU175_vol12_eqskills-test 10 experimental.CT
never was able to correct the last bugs in this table, too many things going on. the table should still work though!
(204.36 KiB) Downloaded 174 times
Many things have happened over the last year and a half which resulted in my not only never having been able to iron out the final few minor bugs in this table, but for the project having been forgotten all together. I know i discussed with some of you; my caregiver duties that i performed for my brother William; who suffered from duchene muscular dystrophy. my having to step away for a while was due to his health worsening. he finally started to have a turn around in September 2018 but it did not last long. he passed away December 5th, 2018 and i have been going through the grieving process! during his rebound in september, i began hex and file modding for the Capcom game Monster Hunter World as well. i started modding for that game with every tiny bit of free time i had(most of my time was spent directly caring for william; spending time with him or working) to cope emotionally with the feelings of finality and dread that were nagging at me about my brothers condition. My brother was expected to continue on for longer; but his heart gave out in his sleep and just stopped. it was then, that i understood those feelings; instinctively i knew that i was going to lose him soon; i just did not want to face it. enough of that before i make myself upset! I do apologize for this having been lost in the chaos and pain; and i sincerely hope you all will understand! i will check back in a few days to make sure that everything is working properly. best regards and thankyou for your understanding
-eternallydissolved-
AKA
-James-

f0_3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by f0_3 »

is there a way to change cards value permanently?

example: i have 99 promise cards but i just need 1

just so when i edit it's value from 99 to 1 and then save/load the game, only 1 will be remaining

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

I was wondering if it would be possible to get an option to freeze the trapped chest timers. I really suck at those quick time events. lol

wahyu888
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wahyu888 »

is there any chances of possibly cheating the bikman quest or any other quests for that matter? ie: bikman, the race mission thingy, the chim kicker, etc etc.

and also, is there any way to cheat those "cheat codes" key items???

AtomicFarts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AtomicFarts »

Tried to edit equipments myself but failed. I specifically wanted the Heine's Invasion since I forgot about getting Own King on Vol. 1. :/

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

Anyone got a equipment adder table or a store/guaranteed guild store spawner? I'm trying to get my last accessory for vol. 2 from the zoo guild and no matter how many times i go to the shop and buy them out they refuse to spawn with it.

putthi91
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by putthi91 »

can someone make the Freeze SP/Skill Timer character-specific ? dont want my allies having all those comfort :D

DunderSheep
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DunderSheep »

Is there a way to save the values for character stats? I used way too many stat boosters using a trainer, and now my character is all out of whack and the game ain't fun because OP, so I'm trying to set his attack and everything back to a reasonable level. I see the values change when I set them in the cheat engine, but the moment I exit out of the engine the values change right back. This includes saving the game as well before exiting the engine.

Edit: This is for Volume 2

soniiiety
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by soniiiety »

is there a way to cheat outside areas? like a fly hack? or free camera mode? like debug mode???

khaos198
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by khaos198 »

The table isn't registering volume 2 for me. I go to access the volume 2 scripts and I get a lua error saying its unable to determine what hackGU_vol2.dll means. is there a quick fix for this or is there a work around. Just wondering, thank you very much for the work you put into this table.

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

So others don't have to dig through the thread to find working tables:

viewtopic.php?p=24654#p24654
Pretty much everything in this table seems to still work perfectly (I've only tested in volume 1 so far), has handy things like freezing the trap chest timer.

viewtopic.php?p=90800#p90800
Lots of pointers for lots of stats. Not everything works perfectly, but enough does for it to still be useful.
Note, you need to turn off and reactivate the script if you change areas, to re-find and populate the pointers. (again, only tested in volume 1 so far)