.hack//G.U. Last Recode (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Spankyjnco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: .hack//G.U. Last Recode (Steam)

Post by Spankyjnco »

What is bad is I only have 1 of each greeting card so I am unable to search for them to update and add more ;/

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

Simzy wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:31 pm
ajip2 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:08 pm
Here my contribution for Vol. 1 and 2
Options: inf. skill timer, instant rengeki, freeze rengeki, freeze chest trap timer, always online, affection pointer, items pointer and customize pointer

edit1: add freeze chest trap timer and remove item pointer
edit2: add instant rengeki and freeze rengeki
edit3: add items pointer
edit4: always online and affection pointer

Sorry for my bad english
@Eternallydissolved

you could use that one as a base for adding in more options like the affection pointers
i'm trying but i do have a lead on the affection pointers. thus far for volume 2 i have integrated an affection pointer into one of my test tables, but as of now it is only working for pi, but it does work upon game restart so i need to find the master offset for all characters and it should be good then.

EDIT<------ silent tom got back to me and i am trying to get permission for utilization of his code in the table at this time; wish me luck!
EDIT 2<----- I have successfully generated affection pointers for all characters vol 2!
EDIT 3<----- I have successfully generated affection pointers for all characters vol 1-3
EDIT 4<----- Silent Tom has denied me permission to upload or use his code so it will be a while before i can produce what is currently working in my own code!
EDIT 5<---Affection pointers table
Affection Pointers Dot Hack GU Vol 1-3.CT
(16.95 KiB) Downloaded 114 times

Azure
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Azure »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:53 pm
Search for the number of cheat codes you have as an exact value and 2 byte type scan. then collect another one and repeat the search doing so until you have only a few or preferably 1 address. then you can change the number. you must have 1 legitimately received cheat code in your inventory otherwise the game will not recognize the address the cheat code is at and in fact will create a new address the next time you receive a cheat code and you will have 2 cheat code listings in your key items inventory. this is why the user who wanted to add an own king after forgetting to fight the doppelganger in volume 1 was ostensibly screwed as that too would not be recognized as having been in inventory either. same goes for adding items to your equip inventory to complete the ryu books as those too will not be recognized unless you trade the item to another npc then trade back for it. since this is not possible with key items however you have to have 1 of the items in your inventory to be usable in game. the table can lock the cheat codes and also this value while only being able to collect 99 of them in game can be taken up to 999 in cheat engine and it will let you use them as i just cheat alchemized a few items down to 978 cheat codes.

EDIT<-----Permission was requested for upload to silent tom yesterday at 6:19pm my time(eastern standard time US) so i have about 21 hours to go before i can upload the table if i am not answered. i asked the original author of 1.7.5 almost a week ago and haven't gotten a response there so i should be good there. I still have some quirks to work out but as of now it is usable and the quirks are minor.

Working Features:
Stat pointers vol 1-3
Equipment editor vol 1-3 (equip alchemic value 2-3)
key items editor vol 1-3
Haseo skills editor vol 2-3
Greeting cards editor vol 1 (I'm trying to update the array of bytes for 2-3 but with no luck thus far)

Not Working (or broken by me in the case of freeze moral bar)
Freeze moral bar check box (use the one below it that allows you to set the level 0-100 and freeze that one instead) Vol 3
Freeze skill timer Vol 3 (is broken in even original 1.7.5)

I still have other things i intend to try to add or correct but as of now, this is where i am at.
Dude your table sounds awesome!
I cant find where you uploaded it first though, could you reupload it :/?

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

It is silent tom's table which i made modifications and ported a lot of things between 2 and 3, and his table was based of of the 1.7.5 uploaded on the first post of this thread. i fixed many things that weren't working, however since i have not been permitted to upload it by the original authors, it will have to wait until i can produce code of similar functionality. I was hoping he would be willing to permit it, but alas...he was not and i intend to respect his wishes.

V1.1 added greeting card pointers vol 1-3
Affection Pointers Dot Hack GU Vol 1-3 1.1.CT
(31.25 KiB) Downloaded 137 times

Simzy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Simzy »

I am surprised that silent tom didnt let you considering he took the original and made changes himself and then gave it to people, the whole thing that people do on this forum, share.

Avalister
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Avalister »

Amazing job Eternally, can't wait to see the final version of your table with every options avaible, it is sad that you can't use Silent Tom table, but good to know that you didn't give up. You respect the work of another person and that is very understandable thing ^^.
Thanks a lot for the hard work.

yhawkz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yhawkz »

Azure wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:50 am
Eternallydissolved wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:53 pm
Search for the number of cheat codes you have as an exact value and 2 byte type scan. then collect another one and repeat the search doing so until you have only a few or preferably 1 address. then you can change the number. you must have 1 legitimately received cheat code in your inventory otherwise the game will not recognize the address the cheat code is at and in fact will create a new address the next time you receive a cheat code and you will have 2 cheat code listings in your key items inventory. this is why the user who wanted to add an own king after forgetting to fight the doppelganger in volume 1 was ostensibly screwed as that too would not be recognized as having been in inventory either. same goes for adding items to your equip inventory to complete the ryu books as those too will not be recognized unless you trade the item to another npc then trade back for it. since this is not possible with key items however you have to have 1 of the items in your inventory to be usable in game. the table can lock the cheat codes and also this value while only being able to collect 99 of them in game can be taken up to 999 in cheat engine and it will let you use them as i just cheat alchemized a few items down to 978 cheat codes.

EDIT<-----Permission was requested for upload to silent tom yesterday at 6:19pm my time(eastern standard time US) so i have about 21 hours to go before i can upload the table if i am not answered. i asked the original author of 1.7.5 almost a week ago and haven't gotten a response there so i should be good there. I still have some quirks to work out but as of now it is usable and the quirks are minor.

Working Features:
Stat pointers vol 1-3
Equipment editor vol 1-3 (equip alchemic value 2-3)
key items editor vol 1-3
Haseo skills editor vol 2-3
Greeting cards editor vol 1 (I'm trying to update the array of bytes for 2-3 but with no luck thus far)

Not Working (or broken by me in the case of freeze moral bar)
Freeze moral bar check box (use the one below it that allows you to set the level 0-100 and freeze that one instead) Vol 3
Freeze skill timer Vol 3 (is broken in even original 1.7.5)

I still have other things i intend to try to add or correct but as of now, this is where i am at.
Dude your table sounds awesome!
I cant find where you uploaded it first though, could you reupload it :/?
yeah... is it because silent tom dont give the permision?

Hope he change his mind....
hahahahha

PoutouYou
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PoutouYou »

I do not know if you knew this but there is a bug with the "Always Online" attribute. It causes the game to crash in some instances where no one is supposed to be online.

Also, is it possible to have Haseo 5th form transferred to earlier volume?
I still hope to do the forest of pain as the 5th form. It would be more fun.
Also hope for an equipment editor, that is easier. I do not understand how to use this one sorry ^^.

Thank you for the amazing job.

PS: Didn't silent tom based his version on OP version? So technically it is allowed for you to use his version and modify it since he himself did that?

firewall97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by firewall97 »

I can ask for a item id for the key item?

Reno
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Reno »

I can't find the adress for affection, maybe is in arraybyte?

Simzy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Simzy »

i want dl748 and Silent Tom to hurry up and give permission although the update may mean things are gonna have to be updated for the pointers

Magusbrrj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Magusbrrj »

Hi!
Sorry for asking this here, but...
Can anyone tell me what exactly the Barrier Guard ability does? And from what Volume is it? 1, 2, or 3?
Thank you!

Spankyjnco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Spankyjnco »

YAY the greeting cards for Vol 2 work thanks so much for making them! YOU WIN MY HEART.

pcjunky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pcjunky »

Hi After some looking around i found my way here great work btw really nice work but i can't seem to get the health freeze to work in aida battles skeith still takes damage using version V1.7.5 - Added SKeith Health (freeze health affects this)

has anyone got this working ? these battles with aida are not fun
Last edited by pcjunky on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Simzy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Simzy »

Message me and ill send you a better table that should have it working