Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
luzi51
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Post by luzi51 »

Hi everyone, I need some help to add passive stat in the modded paragon please.

I use TheByteSize's table for this but don't have all paragon passive ID

Thanks.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

Most of these are already included in the tables provided by me and TheByteSize

Read some of the pages in this thread, the information is in here somewhere

luzi51
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by luzi51 »

qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:36 am
Most of these are already included in the tables provided by me and TheByteSize

Oki thanks :)

Vix_Sparda
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vix_Sparda »

Please for the love of geoff XD how do i get these added via cheat engine? what do i have to edit? what do i have to do? help please. im new ^^;

XxDark_DevxX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XxDark_DevxX »

Hello is there a way to hack certain items you want in-game like Dark Repulser or Elucidator? if so please help me with it i'd really like to know an it would be a big help.

Vix_Sparda
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vix_Sparda »

hey there. would it be possible for you to help me get a few things for hollow realization? im trying to add the elucidator and dark repulser via cheat engine. if poissible id like to get a max stated kirito as well. but other then that. yeah. i'd love to have your help. i know you dont know me but you've made this amazing table. :D

XxDark_DevxX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XxDark_DevxX »

Hello is there a way to use cheat engine to get certain items you want in-game like Dark Repulser or Elucidator? if so please help me with it i'd really like to know an it would be a big help.

Vix_Sparda
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vix_Sparda »

XxDark_DevxX wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:09 pm
Hello is there a way to use cheat engine to get certain items you want in-game like Dark Repulser or Elucidator? if so please help me with it i'd really like to know an it would be a big help.
yeah im after the same o.o

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

Vix_Sparda wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:52 am
XxDark_DevxX wrote:
qweasdzxc17 wrote:

Vix_Sparda
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vix_Sparda »

qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:02 am
Vix_Sparda wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:52 am
XxDark_DevxX wrote:
qweasdzxc17 wrote:
i did i couldnt figure it out ^^;

paru
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by paru »

Anyone knows what offset the SHA1 verify of the GAME00.BIN uses to calculate?

sanketsu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sanketsu »

i got this problem that my ex skill thorns of illusion not unlock after i put the number condition to unlock it and i already try doing it normaly it still not coming out can somebody check it because i don't know if it was my game or the cheat broke my game. thanks

LanceChaffey255
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LanceChaffey255 »

[QUOTE="NanayaEmiya, post: 32553, member: 12882"][quote="Graphite Edge" post_id=30784 time=1517084263 user_id=12379]

Hello, has anyone found a way to have the original Blackwing coat as a visualization costume?

Also is it possible to add skills not obtainable by normal means ? Someone did it as can be seen here [MEDIA=youtube]S-DxsQsId_s[/MEDIA]

[/quote]

Hey guys, I'm new here but I've been tinkering other SAO games before. I started playing this game for almost 2 months now and I've finished almost every types and levels of grinding for something... Then I saw that thing ^^^ and followed the steam forum posts, I tell you it was a good spectacle (both of them. ha! :lol: )

Guys I need some assistance, I found "The Most PoWaful Sword Skill" (its bugged Stat/Info and its most original Icon ready to equip in a skill/palette slot) but I cannot activate/use the skill (possibly needs supplementing / activating / swapping addresses with other Dual wield sword skills). If you don't mind helping me finding the right code to activate this OP skill, you can check my humble progress here...

[code]

"Skill Slot [H]"

2294770:Nebula Onslaught vs Nebularaid Empress

2294769:Thousand Sword Rain vs Gate of Babylon

2294768:The Eclipse being underrated

4 Bytes

sao_hr.exe+B52508

[/code]

Once activated, it will be on your dual wield palette placed in the "single-press" sword skill button. (Then possibly can be placed in other weapon skill slot/pallete?) Let me know what you think, I tried searching and activating the thing but I think I hit my limit. I'm not really expert when it comes to full CE tools usage. :cry: :cry: :cry:[/QUOTE]

hey i found out how to get the nebula onslaught skill working anyone who wants to know let me know i have a discord channel i just made to help your guys out just join it and if im online hopefully i can help you link to discord: [URL]https://discord.gg/sYESc3[/URL] and my discord name is Lance211

LanceChaffey255
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LanceChaffey255 »

[QUOTE="LanceChaffey255, post: 45606, member: 10710"]Hey guys, I'm new here but I've been tinkering other SAO games before. I started playing this game for almost 2 months now and I've finished almost every types and levels of grinding for something... Then I saw that thing ^^^ and followed the steam forum posts, I tell you it was a good spectacle (both of them. ha! :lol: )

Guys I need some assistance, I found "The Most PoWaful Sword Skill" (its bugged Stat/Info and its most original Icon ready to equip in a skill/palette slot) but I cannot activate/use the skill (possibly needs supplementing / activating / swapping addresses with other Dual wield sword skills). If you don't mind helping me finding the right code to activate this OP skill, you can check my humble progress here...

[code]

"Skill Slot [H]"

2294770:Nebula Onslaught vs Nebularaid Empress

2294769:Thousand Sword Rain vs Gate of Babylon

2294768:The Eclipse being underrated

4 Bytes

sao_hr.exe+B52508

[/code]

Once activated, it will be on your dual wield palette placed in the "single-press" sword skill button. (Then possibly can be placed in other weapon skill slot/pallete?) Let me know what you think, I tried searching and activating the thing but I think I hit my limit. I'm not really expert when it comes to full CE tools usage. :cry: :cry: :cry:[/QUOTE]

hey i found out how to get the nebula onslaught skill working anyone who wants to know let me know i have a discord channel i just made to help your guys out just join it and if im online hopefully i can help you link to discord: [URL]https://discord.gg/sYESc3[/URL] and my discord name is Lance211[/QUOTE]

Edit: sorry looks like link expired i don't know why because i has set to never expire but hears new link [URL]https://discord.gg/2F7rUXZ[/URL]

Lolols14
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lolols14 »

Can someone explain me how to use the inventory code? Step by step plis