Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kisake
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Post by kisake »

Heyy guys, I wanted to ask which sao.ct cheat I should download. The one frome page 1, the one from page 2, or the one in page 27 or which page? thank you.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fearlessguy224
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fearlessguy224 »

Here is my lua script that replaces any skill in the game with nebula onslaught. You can use it with Cheat Engine.

Right now it replaces the 2nd dual wield skill you get from the paragon statue (forgot its name, but it's the one where Kirito swings his swords and two ranged spinny blades come out).

[Link]

If you want to replace any other skill, just change line 17 of the script and enter the skill id in hex (eg: 0x002303F0 if you want eclipse to be replaced).

To find out a certain skill's id you can put a skill with known id in a spot in your skill palette and search for its value. Eg: put in eclipse and search for 2294768 (0x002303F0 in decimal). Then swap that exact spot with another skill, and search for changed values, and viola. Then if you want to use my lua script, you just need to convert said decimal value to hex.

LexLoggan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LexLoggan »

Hi there, fast question. Someone have the ID list of passive IDs for the items? Im looking for them but cannot find THAT list. I figure out the Paragon Cimitar because I found the ID of the shield XD But thats all, I have the weapon and the shield, I need the list to have the armor, etc etc, If someone have it and can share it, I'll really thank him/her for it.

m74nu1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by m74nu1 »

LexLoggan wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:53 pm
Hi there, fast question. Someone have the ID list of passive IDs for the items? Im looking for them but cannot find THAT list. I figure out the Paragon Cimitar because I found the ID of the shield XD But thats all, I have the weapon and the shield, I need the list to have the armor, etc etc, If someone have it and can share it, I'll really thank him/her for it.
viewtopic.php?t=5321

traveler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by traveler »

m74nu1 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 7:49 pm
This is my final version of the cheat tables.
Feel free to check it out
In the 'in town party member' section, I changed the stats for every heroine to Affection-->RANK 6(MAX)
LoveLove effect buff-->ON
LoveLove mood-->Imtimate
LoveLove mood multiplier-->Max
and I can easily trigger the pillow talk by bridal carrying in the bedroom and I got all heroines pillow talk cg. But somehow, this method doesn't work for both Alice and Eugeo. Is there any method I can trigger the pillow talk? I still need this two cg to unlock the achievement. Big thanks. :)

PS: I can still bridal carry alice n eugeo in the bedroom but when i walk close to the bed, nothing happens. i tries to reinstall the game see if it helps but nothing changes.

traveler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by traveler »

traveler wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:52 pm
m74nu1 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 7:49 pm
This is my final version of the cheat tables.
Feel free to check it out
In the 'in town party member' section, I changed the stats for every heroine to Affection-->RANK 6(MAX)
LoveLove effect buff-->ON
LoveLove mood-->Imtimate
LoveLove mood multiplier-->Max
and I can easily trigger the pillow talk by bridal carrying in the bedroom and I got all heroines pillow talk cg. But somehow, this method doesn't work for both Alice and Eugeo. Is there any method I can trigger the pillow talk? I still need this two cg to unlock the achievement. Big thanks. :)

PS: I can still bridal carry alice n eugeo in the bedroom but when i walk close to the bed, nothing happens. i tries to reinstall the game see if it helps but nothing changes.
ok, i found the solution!!
if any1 got stuck in the same situation same as mine, all u need is to find the editor section, select 'Mood/Affection' and change the stats from there, and everything will work out.

traveler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by traveler »

oh, two questions, is there a way to change the play time? cuz i need to beat 'prayer conduit' with 100hours of playtime and is it possible to check how many NM i killed in multiplay? i forgot to keep count.

Fame14
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fame14 »

hello, is it possible to somehow increase the damage of monsters to increase the complexity of the game through the table?

Mike0512
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mike0512 »

i think i am just kinda stupid i dont know how anything works can someone explain it to me please

Shadow of Igris
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shadow of Igris »

Any chance the next update can be the Gold Pieces for that mystery merchant? I have been trying to get the address but it requires me to actually get lucky and get one then hit scan for 1 and then get more and scan and so on. If anyone knows the address to use to add more then pls post in a reply.
Someone must have found it, right?

Shadow of Igris
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:14 pm
hikistyle wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:52 am
how do i use the "inventory start" exactly?
That just marks the first item's quantity, "Browse this memory reigon" to edit

Format:

Code: Select all

Item Id        Space      Quantity (Little Endian)
    |             |                        |
54 01 67         00                     0F 27
Each item is seperated by 18 of 00 bytes
How do I use this to change the number of those old gold coin things in my inventory

Shadow of Igris
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:00 am
Heres a table

Contains addresses for COL, XP, SkillPoints, Inventory, Enigma Orders, All Skill Levels (almost all unlock requirements), Every SS Mastery for every sword skill in the game (this took a while), Skill Fusion quest status, some random stats.

Scripts included:
Skill Level Multiplier
SS Mastery Multiplier
EXP Multiplier (WIP)
2x Current Rank
No Blacksmith Material Use (warehouse only)
Set Exp

How to use Enigma Order assist:
1.Make sure the first order you take is the one listed in the header
2.Press corresponding hotkey.
3.Reopen enigma order and complete the order.

Update 1: Added All main character affections
Update 2: Added Inf SP (TheByteSize), Added Warmonger Skill unlocks, Damned Blade Skill Unlocks (KS212)
Update 3: Added Inf HP Fixed
Update 4: Inf HP Fixed for sure this time.
To any who go this far and read this, the inf HP doesnt work if you take more damage than your max HP. To work around this I found the address for both the max HP and current HP. When you enable Infinite HP after changing max HP and locking the max to a very high number (99999999 for example) any healing, which includes whatever Infinite HP does, reverts it to what the max should be based on gear and stuff. So I found what makes the current HP in the code. Setting max HP high didnt work with the sheet's built in stuff but if you set both current HP and max HP to the same number, one so high that no damage should deal that much, you get a much better version of god mode (Minus one hit slashing but I am working on that)
The address for max HP is 211DF894 and for current HP it is 211DF894
To the creator of this sheet, just an idea but maybe you could include these in your next update?

Sick Boy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sick Boy »

Hello, I don't know if this is the right place. I'm requesting a camera mod to increase the Field of View. I bought the game recently and it gives me headaches, had this problem in the past with similar games (FF XII for example) but there is no mod/fix for SAO:HR yet.

RykaShiawase
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RykaShiawase »

Hello anyone know how to fix kirito duplicate in friend list???

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

I went back to play this game again on PC, finished the game on PS4 in 2017
I made the warehouse inventory cheat more user friendly to use, but not all stuff available especially Weapon and Armor, they have more complex bytes, so only Potions, Materials, Ores, Charms, Talisman for now.
it will show first 3 slots of the warehouse, it's more convenient to use, easier to swap items you wanted.

the game maybe old, not sure if ppl still need this nowadays lul
sao_hr(user friendly item update).CT
(55 KiB) Downloaded 155 times
Note: this will always show the "actual" very first 3 items you placed in your warehouse inventory, if you have many stuff in your warehouse and the item listing results shown in Cheat Engine don't match what you see in your warehouse, then swap the items in and out of your warehouse, change the item order until you see at least an existing warehouse item thats shown in CE, use that to swap the item you want and then send to your character inventory.

In short: just swap any item that's shown in Cheat Engine to the item you want, and set the quantity, then check your warehouse look for the item by switching the category tabs, it should be shown under the right category tab

Don't try to swap weapon and armor with cheat engine, you will lost your gear, only swap items other than weapon and armor.