For The King

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
focacchia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: For The King

Post by focacchia »

Here is the table for editing the Life Pool, I couldn't find it so I've done it myself.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
FTK_LifePool.CT
(1 KiB) Downloaded 424 times

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

cbbwithname wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:36 pm
I know im new to this site but i want to share my work with others if anyone wants it.
so i made my own cheat table for 'for the king'
i avoided movement because if focus is froze in place then you have infinite movement anyway anytime you use focus to get movement.

i have some experience in cheat engine but not like super good but ill get there :)
this cheat table involves.
Player 1 info (Health, Gold, Level, XP, Focus,) which is the character on the left
Player 2 info (Health, Gold, Level, XP, Focus,) which is the character in the middle
Player 3 info (Health, Gold, Level, XP, Focus,) which is the character on the right

Extra info on level and xp
Xp - it requires one point of xp to update the value you entered. so just kill an enemy or somthing
Level - when the level is changed. it increases your damage and health total. example: lvl 14 = 14 dmg + your weapon damage. lvl 1000 = 1000dmg + your weapon damage. so you can one shot anything in the game. i am posting my cheat table just because it has level in it. which is technically damage so i hope u enjoy one shotting everything.

WARNING
changing info about players that your friend is controlling for example will probably bug the game out and cause weird issues that would require a map restart. i made my friend have no health and he was dead and alive at the same time, in dungeons he was dead half the time and wasnt in the fights half the time so unless you wanna just annoy ur friends by killing them id recommend you dont change other players' info unless you control them.

If you wanna add on to this cheat table, go ahead. im glad i could help you avoid extra work, i dont need credit
thx for this

kazukiwoof
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kazukiwoof »

Would love to see an update on this since they added a new DLC

Monterey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Monterey »

I created a simple table for this with some pointers that get a few useful values. For people more experienced than me, the pointer on the header is pointing to the active character data structure. I've identified quite a few values there. Not sure if the pointer will be the same for others. This is for the current steam version of the game.
FTK.CT
2-18-2020 FTK + DLC
(127.05 KiB) Downloaded 1408 times

Clowreed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Clowreed »

Is it possible to ask for an update on this table?
It doesn't work anymore, at least for the latest steam version of the game