Northgard

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jamphan
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:27 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Northgard

Post by jamphan » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:52 pm

one can only hope that the the guru of java, the prophet of python, the connoisseur of C, the great hegemon of html, the rock star of ruby, the bishop of basic,and the sage of sql --- BooBoo --- might grace us with his magnanimous presence and dane to share a infinitesimal grain of his wisdom with us!!!

porcalete
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:07 pm
Reputation: 9

Re: Northgard

Post by porcalete » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:02 pm

Latest noob=me discovery: if you freeze the double value for food, coins, wood at let's say 500, they will increase much faster than your normal rate. This will happen only if you have positive income and it helps to hoard resources fast and buy iron, stone etc. But beware to freeze only the "real" value, the one with multiple digits otherwise the game will crash at some point.

shyopejskium
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:07 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Northgard

Post by shyopejskium » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:22 pm

well values of the food atc are xored... But i cant found stable pointers for the the instructions whos acces the "real" values...
If someone found more, let us known..
Also big respect for csimbi for creating previous table...

JangeL1997
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:50 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Northgard

Post by JangeL1997 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:51 pm

PLzz Update

oliverinvictus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:03 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Northgard

Post by oliverinvictus » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:18 am

+1 Please. This game is fun, but I could use a trainer to make things chill :)

coldcell
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 12:46 pm
Reputation: 5

Re: Northgard

Post by coldcell » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:19 am

Any chance for update?

anon5421
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:22 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Northgard

Post by anon5421 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:19 am

Update to version 1.0 is appreciated :)

Cruxiaer
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:14 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Northgard

Post by Cruxiaer » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:56 am

Would love an update too, thanks!

David114
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:11 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Northgard

Post by David114 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:36 pm

porcalete wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:02 pm
Latest noob=me discovery: if you freeze the double value for food, coins, wood at let's say 500, they will increase much faster than your normal rate. This will happen only if you have positive income and it helps to hoard resources fast and buy iron, stone etc. But beware to freeze only the "real" value, the one with multiple digits otherwise the game will crash at some point.
Thanks for your tip! I have found a better solution. If you use cheat engine to find double value for food, wood, and coins, there should be three values left in the end (make sure to pause the game) .The only value you want to change is the one with many digits. After entering your desired value, say 50000, instead of freeze and let the game run, save your game and exit. Load game and you should have 50000 wood and gold. For food value, the maximum is based on the amount of silos you have.

porcalete
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:07 pm
Reputation: 9

Re: Northgard

Post by porcalete » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:10 pm

David114 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:36 pm
porcalete wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:02 pm
Latest noob=me discovery: if you freeze the double value for food, coins, wood at let's say 500, they will increase much faster than your normal rate. This will happen only if you have positive income and it helps to hoard resources fast and buy iron, stone etc. But beware to freeze only the "real" value, the one with multiple digits otherwise the game will crash at some point.
Thanks for your tip! I have found a better solution. If you use cheat engine to find double value for food, wood, and coins, there should be three values left in the end (make sure to pause the game) .The only value you want to change is the one with many digits. After entering your desired value, say 50000, instead of freeze and let the game run, save your game and exit. Load game and you should have 50000 wood and gold. For food value, the maximum is based on the amount of silos you have.
Cool, i'll give it a try tomorrow.

srattex
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:13 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Northgard

Post by srattex » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:16 am

David114 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:36 pm

Thanks for your tip! I have found a better solution. If you use cheat engine to find double value for food, wood, and coins, there should be three values left in the end (make sure to pause the game) .The only value you want to change is the one with many digits. After entering your desired value, say 50000, instead of freeze and let the game run, save your game and exit. Load game and you should have 50000 wood and gold. For food value, the maximum is based on the amount of silos you have.
Neither one worked for me. I followed all steps too :/

User avatar
BooBoo
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 515
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 2:28 pm
Reputation: 107

Re: Northgard

Post by BooBoo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:33 am

Got the game on sale the other day. I'll look into it as soon as I get a chance. ;)

Majestic13
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:08 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Northgard

Post by Majestic13 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:38 am

i just want happiness cheat and ill be fine

DracoDruid
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 10:04 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Northgard

Post by DracoDruid » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:26 am

Can we get rid of one of the threads?

User avatar
hentai-sama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:55 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Northgard

Post by hentai-sama » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:38 am

Majestic13 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:38 am
i just want happiness cheat and ill be fine
Yea, working CT would be nice.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: beekhbaakh, czarny_pan, Darkano, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], killerkrok555, makotech222, offatlast, PootOs