Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ruthless17
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by ruthless17 »

It says WBFormatMessageT Error - Invalid format specification or buffer too small in case yall didn't see the pic. Any idea how to reverse this or default settings for Krakhorn the unbreakable? I changed a good amount of stuff not knowing it was so sensitive and all of the restrictions between the settings.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

blackovanossar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blackovanossar »

hello, I have a problem with the scritp. I can't check any box, and when I right click on the "master script" it say
lua error in the script at line 7: failure determining what aob_gamedb means

multiples peoples seem to have the same problem from a long time but nobody reply to them, so I will ask too: what is the nature of the problem? and what is the solution?

thanks to those who will answer.

BerTOINK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BerTOINK »

Please update the table for 1.21 Definitive Edition GOG game version, using the uruk spawn options will crash the game.

blackovanossar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blackovanossar »

blackovanossar wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:22 pm
hello, I have a problem with the scritp. I can't check any box, and when I right click on the "master script" it say

multiples peoples seem to have the same problem from a long time but nobody reply to them, so I will ask too: what is the nature of the problem? and what is the solution?

well. after some times (and multiples try and failure to understand multiples tutorial REALLY badly done!) I have finaly understand that changing registerDB_f1 to registerDB_s1 work to check masterscript, even if it's suuuuuper slow to check so I multiple time thinked that it wasn't working.

my next problem have been... that the "Uruk pointer" didn't work either! yeaaah! ... I have next ddl the V21C version, and strangely, now I can check "Uruk pointer" BUT, when I select an Uruk... nothing happened. (and yes, i activate masterscritp and Uruk pointer BEFORE clicking "continue" on the game menu at the begining.)
so i'm blocked again. I have followed all tutorial, and there is no more solutions. can someone help now?

blackovanossar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blackovanossar »

help? someone? SeiKur0 or someone who know how to make this cheat work?

TpRedNinja
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TpRedNinja »

im trying to use the cheat table with the windows version of middle earth shadow of war and it wont let me click on any of the boxes does anyone have a fix?

TpRedNinja
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TpRedNinja »

blackovanossar wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:09 pm
blackovanossar wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:22 pm

well. after some times (and multiples try and failure to understand multiples tutorial REALLY badly done!) I have finaly understand that changing registerDB_f1 to registerDB_s1 work to check masterscript, even if it's suuuuuper slow to check so I multiple time thinked that it wasn't working.

my next problem have been... that the "Uruk pointer" didn't work either! yeaaah! ... I have next ddl the V21C version, and strangely, now I can check "Uruk pointer" BUT, when I select an Uruk... nothing happened. (and yes, i activate masterscritp and Uruk pointer BEFORE clicking "continue" on the game menu at the begining.)
so i'm blocked again. I have followed all tutorial, and there is no more solutions. can someone help now?
which tutorials did u use b/c i have the same problem with the checking the boxes as well

r3v0ke45
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by r3v0ke45 »

So, I'm having a problem where I cant open the role menu, help?

Balader
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Balader »

does it work with gamepass?

Fgtboi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fgtboi »

can you duplicate orcs ?

NewsFlock
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NewsFlock »

I've been trying to use the uruk pointer, but everytime I click it the box doesn't tick. When I right click it at the top it says <<Error while scanning for AOB's : inj_uruk Error: Not all results found>> I don't know what to do or how to fix this. SeiKur0 or anyone please help!

Drakath
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Drakath »

am i the only one having issues with item pointer and alot of the other ones in the table?

Meatpixie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Meatpixie »

BerTOINK wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:08 am
Please update the table for 1.21 Definitive Edition GOG game version, using the uruk spawn options will crash the game.
Same here :(

carlos94dejesus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by carlos94dejesus »

uh so WARNING: everyone on definitive edition this can crash your save file , unfortunately i learned that the hard way… so dont mod ur orcs excessively. cool table tho no crtique :sleep:

Chrom21
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chrom21 »

Please update for Steam V1.21 definitive edition