Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by killerkrok555 »

mostevil94 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:33 am
killerkrok555 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:09 am
iv added an improved fast capture

ShadowOfWarCaptureCheat.CT
hey, what does this table do? can i combine it to work with seikur0s table to work simultaneously?
basically during an assault on fortress i hate waiting for a point to be captured so i created scripts to capture the point instantly, and you can merge the 2 tables:open the cheat table and go to "file"--->"load" and then choose the cheat table you want to merge
p.s: i accidentally left two useless line in the script i recommend deleting them they are:
unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

mostevil94 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:00 pm
it is possible to replace back Bruz personality?
i tried to replace with its stock parameters before shaming, which is olog_wise1, but he does not gain any personality back, he just makes a noise whenever he speaks.
probably missed out some parameters. i did try replacing Bruz back to his original form recently and it worked for me.

mostevil94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mostevil94 »

predprey wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:59 am
mostevil94 wrote:
i tried to replace with its stock parameters before shaming, which is olog_wise1, but he does not gain any personality back, he just makes a noise whenever he speaks.
probably missed out some parameters. i did try replacing Bruz back to his original form recently and it worked for me.
no, it does not work, whenever i send him on missions he just says ''arrrrrrgh'', that's all. i even tried to add a marker with personalitymarker
_wise1 and he does still not gain any personality at all.

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

mostevil94 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:39 pm
predprey wrote:
mostevil94 wrote:
no, it does not work, whenever i send him on missions he just says ''arrrrrrgh'', that's all. i even tried to add a marker with personalitymarker
change the values, change a skill to save the game, then exit to main menu and reload?

mostevil94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mostevil94 »

predprey wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:54 pm
mostevil94 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:39 pm
predprey wrote:

change the values, change a skill to save the game, then exit to main menu and reload?
i always fast travel and exit the game to the menu after i edit orcs. i tested with the personalitymarker and without and he still does not gain any personality. i will try to spawn bruz but don't know which values to check in role and class

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

mostevil94 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:12 am
i always fast travel and exit the game to the menu after i edit orcs. i tested with the personalitymarker and without and he still does not gain any personality. i will try to spawn bruz but don't know which values to check in role and class
unfortunately you cannot spawn a perfect bruz clone through the force uruk class or whatever. the code that is used to force the spawn doesn't support the GP_Bruz value and will cause it to fail (i forgot what actually happens). same for the other unique orcs like the brothers and zog. what you can do with that script is make a generic olog-hai and give it Bruz's appearance that's all. anyway olog_wise is a generic olog personality so bruz probably doesn't have any dedicated unique speeches.

mostevil94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mostevil94 »

predprey wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:14 am
mostevil94 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:12 am
unfortunately you cannot spawn a perfect bruz clone through the force uruk class or whatever. the code that is used to force the spawn doesn't support the GP_Bruz value and will cause it to fail (i forgot what actually happens). same for the other unique orcs like the brothers and zog. what you can do with that script is make a generic olog-hai and give it Bruz's appearance that's all. anyway olog_wise is a generic olog personality so bruz probably doesn't have any dedicated unique speeches.
exactly what i figured a long time ago, is the fact that Bruz never had a personality to begin with, he was just deeply coded into the story.

mostevil94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mostevil94 »

anyway so i have finally made Thrak Stormbringer, here is the result:

i spawned role_accursed as ai_infantry, slayer, and edited its appearance and pickers/markers to match the real stormbringer.

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

mostevil94 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:34 am
exactly what i figured a long time ago, is the fact that Bruz never had a personality to begin with, he was just deeply coded into the story.
the personality dictates the entrance speeches when encountering the orcs. Bruz was never available to be met in the wild until after he is shamed, so the only personality actually coded is deranged bruz. his speeches before that are all hard coded scenes and not a result of personality. zog and the brothers do have their own personalities to give them unique speeches on encounter, but you wouldn't be able to use the force orc script to clone them, because the hooked code doesn't support that unique personality values. those orcs are generated somewhere else in the game code and probably hard coded to use their unique personality.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

created a infinite timer hack and timer pointer for assault it works only for assaulting fortresses for the infinite timer for pit fights it was already created in this cheat table viewtopic.php?t=5112 by dl748

credits to dl748 he created a table that i used as an example to find the timer value

DOWNLOAD:
ShadowOfWarAssaultTimerHacks.CT
(3.95 KiB) Downloaded 123 times

mostevil94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mostevil94 »

is there any way to skip a ranked fortress assault without losing assault rating points? or to change the assault rating to a specific value to better find a player on ranked? i wish to get some rare orcs from ranked, is that possible? to target a specific player in any way? or atleast to set the timing to 0 to skip faster without having to wait for bronze to show up?

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

mostevil94 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:21 am
is there any way to skip a ranked fortress assault without losing assault rating points? or to change the assault rating to a specific value to better find a player on ranked? i wish to get some rare orcs from ranked, is that possible? to target a specific player in any way? or atleast to set the timing to 0 to skip faster without having to wait for bronze to show up?
About the rank I'll check into it, about the timer I created a pointer for the timer in my cheat table, but in assault timer instead of counting down it counts up so in order to get bronze set the pointer value to 720

mostevil94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mostevil94 »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:02 am
mostevil94 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:21 am
About the rank I'll check into it, about the timer I created a pointer for the timer in my cheat table, but in assault timer instead of counting down it counts up so in order to get bronze set the pointer value to 720
i do still get +25 assault points even though i did set the value to 720, the timer appears bronze but whenever i finish the conquest i get silver

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

mostevil94 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:51 pm
i do still get +25 assault points even though i did set the value to 720, the timer appears bronze but whenever i finish the conquest i get silver
try setting it first to 419 then let it update to silver then set it to 719 and wait for it to update to bronze or set it to 719, i dont think when you get bronze you lose points only when you lose the battle or when you abandon it you lose points

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

does someone know what kind of hatreds a mercenary in the desolation of mordor can get after attacking an orc