Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by Captain America »

Immortal-D wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 5:23 pm
Greetings all. Is there a list of default values for the special orcs? While editing my Unashamed, I clicked the red X on the values I was changing, not realizing that it would apply to every Orc I moused-over before saving. Now my lucky early spawn of The Twins is all stretchy :/ I tried fixing him, with mixed success. Any info is appreciated.
As far as I can recall, there is no such list unfortunately. However you can revert back to an earlier save state where it is unedited.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Immortal-D
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Immortal-D »

Captain America wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 9:16 pm
Immortal-D wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 5:23 pm
Greetings all. Is there a list of default values for the special orcs? While editing my Unashamed, I clicked the red X on the values I was changing, not realizing that it would apply to every Orc I moused-over before saving. Now my lucky early spawn of The Twins is all stretchy :/ I tried fixing him, with mixed success. Any info is appreciated.
As far as I can recall, there is no such list unfortunately. However you can revert back to an earlier save state where it is unedited.
Unfortunate. Welp, I suppose that can be a project. As an aside for anyone else down the line- I figured out the problem. Specifically, you can not change the body type i.e. Slim to Buff. Additionally, special Orcs can only draw from certain heady/body lists. In my case, I set a completely random Orc to be Unashamed, and found out that the Buff type for Unashamed only works with the Head2 list. Head1 & 3 is simply invisible.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Immortal-D wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 2:10 am
Yeah customizing orcs is a very sensitive thing to do so you always have to make sure everything match's up otherwise you result in invisible or glitched out orcs looking strange.

donlemonkarate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by donlemonkarate »

Captain America wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 2:27 am
Immortal-D wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 2:10 am
Yeah customizing orcs is a very sensitive thing to do so you always have to make sure everything match's up otherwise you result in invisible or glitched out orcs looking strange.
I have found that a lot of things are reversible. Obviously if you accidentally apply it to all of them you probably don't have the exact traits you replaced but by screenshotting before editing you can change the trait back fairly easily. Essentially once you click into SoW with one of the Uruk/Item Pointer modifications active, it will apply it to anything that becomes 'selected' by the user.

Safest method IMO is Point to item/uruk to be edited > alt+tab to CE > modify desired values, make sure you have the correct values enabled with the red box because the next part applies it to the game > alt+tab to Shadow of War > alt+tab to CE > un-tick any modified values >alt+tab to Shadow of War > fast travel > quit to main menu > reload > test things out.

Some of the mercenary traits function with orcs, super unbalanced but kinda fun if you don't do online stuff.

[/quote]Unfortunate. Welp, I suppose that can be a project. As an aside for anyone else down the line- I figured out the problem. Specifically, you can not change the body type i.e. Slim to Buff. Additionally, special Orcs can only draw from certain heady/body lists. In my case, I set a completely random Orc to be Unashamed, and found out that the Buff type for Unashamed only works with the Head2 list. Head1 & 3 is simply invisible.
[/quote]

I've found it's far easier to make the game spawn the base orc you want to modify, through the Force Uruk Role option in CE. Then any newly spawned captains will be that role so you can pick and choose and just turn off the code when you're ready to modify whatever their 'natural' traits are. And yeah there are a lot of incompatibilities with body parts, I've found modifying appearance to be very finnicky; beyond weapon models I don't mess with it too much yet

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

donlemonkarate wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 5:14 am
Yeah everything is reversible and fixable, I was just saying customizing an orc is sensitive e.g if you change the model you also need to match the appearance in most cases. Personally ive never encountered the issue of every orc being edited. Ive always edited every orc separately as you would usually. Cheers

Immortal-D
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Immortal-D »

I appreciate the info everyone. I ended up starting over, since I was only on the Bruz tutorial-ish set of missions. I'm going to miss having my early Tark Slayer & Twins, but they'll come around again eventually. Plus I'm sure I can find a mutual raid to recruit them. I'm now going to make sure that I only shame the buff types initially, until I get one that is Unashamed. Also screen shotting every special Orc pre-edit.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Industrial helmet guide
[Link]

Put the head as Head01_C02 (you can use what ever head type). For the helmet you must choose Orc_buff_industrial_helmets. Also you can't put the helmet on your dominated orc, and it is very on and off at points, to fix this get intel on any orc, or advance time.

Credits to OP: [Link]
Last edited by Captain America on Sun May 16, 2021 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mostevil94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mostevil94 »

could somebody enhance the current table and add into the spawn options an option to force spawn orcs with cursed skin? also to add the option to force the orc to be buff only. really thanks

ares2140
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ares2140 »

How can i use this cheat engine to increase level of legendary items higher than 80?

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

ares2140 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 8:12 pm
How can i use this cheat engine to increase level of legendary items higher than 80?
change it under item pointer

DemonSp3ed
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DemonSp3ed »

I loved this table on steam version, but is there any chance for this to be updated for xbox windows store version? which is 1.0.28.0

Jeebunn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jeebunn »

hey so im trying to use the table to edit my orc, however the uruk pointer option isnt available, was it removed?

Immortal-D
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Immortal-D »

Jeebunn wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 11:51 am
hey so im trying to use the table to edit my orc, however the uruk pointer option isnt available, was it removed?
Still there for me. Did you remember to select the process at main menu? Otherwise a screenshot would help. I've been learning quite a bit this past week, but one thing still eludes me; trying to find the combination of Picker Ability & Derived Ability that determines "Advanced Class". I successfully spawned and recreated my beloved Unashamed, a Slaughter Slayer. I figured out 3 of his Class Traits- Triple Strike, Cleavers, and Front Line Warrior. However, the "Advanced Class: Slayer" line still eludes me. I've tried mimicking the lines of another Slaughter Slayer, but I'm still missing something.

donlemonkarate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by donlemonkarate »

Jeebunn wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 11:51 am
It is possible you deleted the entry by accident, you could try re-downloading the table

Immortal-D
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Immortal-D »

More stuff I've learned: First, never touch the 'Derived Abilities' list. This updates automatically based on the Marker & Picker. Second, it seems that even though you can change the Tribe, you can't actually change the allowed weapons. I successfully switched every aspect of a Marauder Slayer to a Slaughter Slayer, including the Tribe & Class Bonus. However, when I switched his Double Axe to a Single Sword, the weapon does not render. Same thing with the backup throwing weapon. So that's kindof a bummer.

Edit: I gave him a weapon that is not from the 1HA/HS list, and after saving, the slot defaulted to empty and can't be edited anymore. Gonna take me forever to get another Buff Slayer :/ Reloading the Fight Pits is relatively fast, but still.