Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Devil Ilya
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by Devil Ilya »

Why was the change uruk faction removed from the table? and from the specific drop item, only some garbage remained. Where are the tribal items? sadly(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jsockings
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jsockings »

Is it possible / how to unlock prestige skills on a new game?

BlaxFly
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BlaxFly »

I do have a question. I am increasing damage of my sword, but the damage done to uruks is still same. Am I doing something wrong? I am in the fist act past the prologue.

adamloh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by adamloh »

can i ask how to active the picker ability line? i try to add the picker ability raise dead and self res but the game will crash upon i try fast advance,

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

will we see this table work with the latest version of cheat engine? most of the lua scripts got broken un some updates for cheat engine.

jdc527
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jdc527 »

Hello, I love the ability to change and edit my orcs, but does anyone know of a way to take and edit the Gondorian soldiers like Idril and Herion in the first act so we can interact with them and even send to garrison for use later in the game? Or to even make a Gondorian soldier as a follower as opposed to a custom Orc follower? Thanks for any help

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

jdc527 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:34 pm
Hello, I love the ability to change and edit my orcs, but does anyone know of a way to take and edit the Gondorian soldiers like Idril and Herion in the first act so we can interact with them and even send to garrison for use later in the game? Or to even make a Gondorian soldier as a follower as opposed to a custom Orc follower? Thanks for any help
i second this also maybe do this for the gondorian wights and nazgûl too? ^_^

mostevil94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mostevil94 »

does anyone know the right ARGB color code to modify uruks armor color?

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

predprey wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:20 pm
Flamew1ng wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:31 pm
Would it be possible to add a script that changes the wraith appearance, ability colors and such on Celebrimbor Talion to those of Dark Talion? There is already a Dark Talion skin, but not having the proper ability colors and such with it just looks off

Also, is there any way to delete unique items from the inventory? I want to give myself Ringwraith items but i'm afraid what happens when i get them the intended way

Being able to play around with the Ringwraith skills from the get go would also be amazing
Should be possible. I uninstalled the game already, but if I'm not wrong, what you want to do is swap PlayerSkin_DarkTalion_Main with Player_Character_DarkTalion in the Restore Celembrimbor Talion script. If you know Lua you can add the additional symbols in and logic checks into the AA script. Else, swap the lines
registerSymbol("PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar"))
registerSymbol("Player_Character",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"Player_Character"))

with
registerSymbol("PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"PlayerSkin_DarkTalion_Main"))
registerSymbol("Player_Character",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"Player_Character_DarkTalion"))

Items are entire structures in memory so only way is to find the "destroy item" function and call it from CE. Or if the items table is an array and not a list you could try finding the location where it is stored and deleting the item entry off it.
how do i get talion to sound like he does after he takes isildor's ring?

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

mooya5000 wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:24 am
predprey wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:20 pm
Flamew1ng wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:31 pm
Would it be possible to add a script that changes the wraith appearance, ability colors and such on Celebrimbor Talion to those of Dark Talion? There is already a Dark Talion skin, but not having the proper ability colors and such with it just looks off

Also, is there any way to delete unique items from the inventory? I want to give myself Ringwraith items but i'm afraid what happens when i get them the intended way

Being able to play around with the Ringwraith skills from the get go would also be amazing
Should be possible. I uninstalled the game already, but if I'm not wrong, what you want to do is swap PlayerSkin_DarkTalion_Main with Player_Character_DarkTalion in the Restore Celembrimbor Talion script. If you know Lua you can add the additional symbols in and logic checks into the AA script. Else, swap the lines
registerSymbol("PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar"))
registerSymbol("Player_Character",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"Player_Character"))

with
registerSymbol("PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"PlayerSkin_DarkTalion_Main"))
registerSymbol("Player_Character",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"Player_Character_DarkTalion"))

Items are entire structures in memory so only way is to find the "destroy item" function and call it from CE. Or if the items table is an array and not a list you could try finding the location where it is stored and deleting the item entry off it.
how do i get talion to sound like he does after he takes isildor's ring?
No idea, you probably have to search for strings that may be possibly associated with talion voices then use the getEntryBaseFromEntryId to explore what you can change. I didn't look into character voices.

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

ill try that thnx

LordRevan2009
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LordRevan2009 »

I could use some help (trying to make a Of the white Hand orc) can’t find the white hand mark for it thou on the cheat table

alexanderpaine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alexanderpaine »

Is it possible to switch Talion skills to Eltariel or Baranor skills in the main game? How do it?

ZakPup
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ZakPup »

Do you think you could make a 1.28 version of this?

Kugro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kugro »

So, I just downloaded the game to play it again, and I wanted to play with a different experience than my first play through. So I used this cheat table, to get myself a ringwraith sword so I could start raising the dead for a necro play through. So, by using "legendary urok drops wraith sword" it now has glitched my entire game. i've wiped my save twice now, and as it turns out, its not the save, its the game itself. Using this cheat table actually edits the .exe and forever ruins the game. now, no items drop except that one sword, and you can't loot it more than once anyway. So now I can't loot items at all except gems and common gear. Turning off the cheat table does nothing, wiping everything and starting over does nothing. The only solution is literally uninstalling and reinstalling and just not using this cheat table.
This information should've been given up front that it would ruin the .exe not the .sav.