Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
olegbl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by olegbl »

Nice work! Here's a little script that auto-populates values and labels (with dropdown) like I did for the item editor. This one just does potential/abilities/flags/whateveritis for Uruks, but should be easy enough copypasta to make it work with the rest of it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
JustPotential.CT
(6.34 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
Last edited by olegbl on Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

aberredo wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:20 pm
stealthcl0wn wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:33 pm
aberredo wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:21 pm

I managed to change quite a bit...I took one epic sword and made it to terror set lvl 99 with terror set bonus (the 2 and 4 pieces stuff) with dark set abilities (not all cuz the sword didn't have that many abilities to begin with) but retained the locked epic ability. I even managed to change the appearence (seen after closing inventory menu). It than was listed under legendary swords. It was made impossible to re-equip it though...

Got a question for you guys, if I start a new game will I be able to get the gold edition loot and shit back? Cuz I'm not too keen on losing all I accumulated...On the other hand do you guys know if I can back-up the save in case things go south?
I think the save file is in documents? I think. Could easily back it up.

I think all of your market shit is account-bound rather than save-bound, HOWEVER I don't know this for certain.
I'm not willing to test it before the expanded content......However, what a poor decision to not make a new-game plus with micro-transactions...I mean, will ppl just be OK with losing the gear from a mithril chest for instance? Was this pure greed or was it short-sighted?
I can live without NG+, it's more the lack of endless siege missions that bugs me. I don't WANT to put SoW down, but eventually I'll have to.

aberredo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by aberredo »

olegbl wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:36 pm
Nice work! Here's a little script that auto-populates values and labels (with dropdown) like I did for the item editor. This one just does potential/abilities/flags/whateveritis for Uruks, but should be easy enough copypasta to make it work with the rest of it.
Cool! Did you manage to change orcs into legendary? With loot?

I managed to change the rarity but not the loot table...

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

Still i can't edit the rarity of my orcs.... :cry:

Ravenear
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ravenear »

Tbh i can't get to change rarity of orcs...
Can someone explain it with video or screenshots?
If i change orc from common to legendary that means he will drop legendary gear?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Edit the rarity object pointers in "Abilities Perks" and "Abilities Dynamic", then save and reload. Though for loot only the first one is relevant I think. Keep in mind, that the orc abilities won't change this way. How does this premium item do it? Do orc abilities change with that?

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

seikur0 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:11 pm
Edit the rarity object pointers in "Abilities Perks" and "Abilities Dynamic", then save and reload. Though for loot only the first one is relevant I think. Keep in mind, that the orc abilities won't change this way. How does this premium item do it? Do orc abilities change with that?
By premium item, do you mean Training Orders? If so, they add or change abilities. But only certain ones; Weapon element, gang, mount, and level I think.

(You can also get them en masse in silver boxes)

NinjaBlazin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NinjaBlazin »

aberredo wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:21 pm
stealthcl0wn wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:06 pm
Given the weird way SoW handles items, I'm a bit too scared to try editing them beyond bumping their level up.

Which is pointless anyway for me; I wanted the cool max-tier appearances, but you still have to do the challenges if you bump up the level.
I managed to change quite a bit...I took one epic sword and made it to terror set lvl 99 with terror set bonus (the 2 and 4 pieces stuff) with dark set abilities (not all cuz the sword didn't have that many abilities to begin with) but retained the locked epic ability. I even managed to change the appearence (seen after closing inventory menu). It than was listed under legendary swords. It was made impossible to re-equip it though...

Got a question for you guys, if I start a new game will I be able to get the gold edition loot and shit back? Cuz I'm not too keen on losing all I accumulated...On the other hand do you guys know if I can back-up the save in case things go south?
Did you restart the game after you modified your items? When I change my items, everything works fine until I restart the game, then all items I modified are bugged or deleted.
seikur0 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:00 pm

<<
If you want to edit any of these values, don't edit the text, you'll have to edit the object, that contains the text. The text always comes from a pointer with "[[x+20]+0]" at the end. You'll have to copy the address, remove the last two offsets from the pointer, make it a "8 Bytes" and edit that value, it's best to copy existing values from other uruks for that. Same with item editing. This exposes quite a lot of the inner game variables, so I'd advise backing up your save before you do anything more complex than changing levels.
I tried this method but it somehow doesn't work for me. Can anyone do a video/gif of it?

pequenovitor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pequenovitor »

seikur0 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:11 pm
@SeiKur0, first off, thanks for the work so far! But let me ask you: I'm still not super clear on how to edit Orc Rarity. You think a drop-down menu would be at all possible? Well, at least a For Dummies explanation, if you could. I wanted to go into the second act full of legendaries and epics, so my plan is to change all the orcs in Minas Ithil into Legendaries and Epics before it becomes Minas Morgul, make sense? I wouldn't want to make the game "easier" in the God-mode-infinite-focus-999-arrows sense, but the rarity with which legendaries come along is ridiculous and a cash grab, and I'd love to fix it, close CE, and go about my game.

P.S.: glad you got your RAM problem fixed, looking forward to more of your updates!

Thanks!

Smerdjakof
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Smerdjakof »

All of this sounds so incredible. However I do not understand how searching for lets say a uruk has the trait "deranged" how do I find it? I do not understand this at all. Changing the object itself, how do you do that? Do I just put in a random numbers into the type bar or into the adress bar?
One of my trolls became deranged after I branded him and I want him to return to normal. But I need help. Anyone want to share their wisdom?

Carrnage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Carrnage »

Changing orc rarity doesn't seem to persist after a save/load.

lampuiho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lampuiho »

I am hoping for a legendary orc spawner. You know when you die, an orc spawns. So if you can make it so that it always spawn a legendary one. That would be good. But Uruk editor should also be fine. Editing the region, type, and rarity.

CheatBastard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CheatBastard »

I also humbly request a way to easily change the level of an Uruk to Legendary because working with "Offsets" is something I'm not that familiar with, thanks!

Tyranitator
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tyranitator »

I'm having problems getting the Uruk editor to work. It worked once but since then I'm unable to use it again.

adamj200
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by adamj200 »

You can edit everything fine now. Legendary, appearance, tribe, everything I think. You just need to know how to use his scripts.