Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Invictarum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by Invictarum »

I'm having some issues utilizing this cheat table. I am unable to use Uruk pointer and item pointer. Is it because my game is updated? I had no problem using one of the codes like "Unlimited arrows" but for other codes all of the values simply appeared as question marks.

I included a link with an image portraying my problem

Source 1: [Link]

Source 2: [Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

pupuwo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pupuwo »

i cant use the table its just saying that lua error in the script at line 7: failure determining what aob_gamedb means
it worked like 2 hours ago

DingooS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DingooS »

Hello, anyone knows how to edit uruks with the CE to make him use 2 or more helmets? i have seen images of uruks edited on CE using 2 helmets or a helmet and a mask, i have seen even 3 helmets on the same uruk, can someone help me? thanks!

KnightofCinder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KnightofCinder »

pupuwo wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:21 pm
i cant use the table its just saying that lua error in the script at line 7: failure determining what aob_gamedb means
it worked like 2 hours ago
I’m having the same issue, any fix for this yet?

mostevil94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mostevil94 »

can somebody teach me how to modify an orc appearance to look like witch king or a specific nazgul? do i need him to have nazgul_anim_base or orc_anim_base? also the other appearances. thanks

trishnafile5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Shadow of war

Post by trishnafile5 »

I’m trying to download the cheat engine for shadow of war, but I’m having issues. When I get into the engine, I am unable to click any of the boxes and checking for the issue I get an error that reads: “Not all code is injectable Lua error in the script at line 7:Failure determining what aob_gamedb means)” I was wondering how I could fix this so I can actually use cheat engine, if there is some way to fix it or if I just can’t use it with this version of the game.

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Shadow of war

Post by STN »

trishnafile5 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:53 am
I’m trying to download the cheat engine for shadow of war, but I’m having issues. When I get into the engine, I am unable to click any of the boxes and checking for the issue I get an error that reads: “Not all code is injectable Lua error in the script at line 7:Failure determining what aob_gamedb means)” I was wondering how I could fix this so I can actually use cheat engine, if there is some way to fix it or if I just can’t use it with this version of the game.
Don't you think the smartest thing would have been to reply in the actual cheat table thread? Then again, i am dealing with idiots here

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

for me i cant spawn uruks but can still edit them and cant figure out how to get the choose multiple skills cheat to work ima reread something in case i missed it but it might be because im using the xbox play anywhere version of the game on pc

ScornfulPrawn43
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ScornfulPrawn43 »

Happy 3 year anniversary of SOW. I have a question I got get perstige early in game by using cheat engine. Any one has a scrip I can copy or to install cheat engine into?

ScornfulPrawn43
Noobzor
Noobzor

do every one remember when everyone got talion wraith crown. i miss that. does any one know how to switch my talion wraith apperiance from hood to crown?

ScornfulPrawn43
Noobzor
Noobzor

predprey wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:20 pm
Flamew1ng wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:03 pm
How exactly do i do that? All i see when i choose to Edit Script is;

Then lots of blue text, i'm absolutely braindead when it comes to LUA...i'm so close yet so far. Also, will this change everything and not just skills? It's 1 am here at the time of writing and i really should be sleeping already, but i was so exited to finally be able to do something like this that i got out of bed...only to run into an issue like this

Also, this might be somewhat off-topic, but how do you update CE to the latest version without uninstalling the old version first? I can't seem to be able to download the latest version, trying to download it from the main site has the browser tell me to install download manager or smth

The items i was planning on giving myself are the full Ringwraith Set minus the armor and cloak which i plan replace with Servants Blackened Armor and one of the Masks. Heres hoping i can just make captains drop them and have it work both then and when i get them the normal way
The lines are in the Master script. It should change only the skill set for the Dark Talion skin before the Shadow Wars chapter.

You don't have to uninstall the old version, newer CE installs into a different directory. Not sure where you get the message asking you to install download manager, but you can alternatively get the installer from CE's GitHub.
can you create a cheat table, or a scrip or just us intrustions how to do it on screenshot.

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

id still like to spawn in nazgûl and command them while still maintaining a functioning ai

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

ScornfulPrawn43 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:27 pm
predprey wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:20 pm
Flamew1ng wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:03 pm
How exactly do i do that? All i see when i choose to Edit Script is;

Then lots of blue text, i'm absolutely braindead when it comes to LUA...i'm so close yet so far. Also, will this change everything and not just skills? It's 1 am here at the time of writing and i really should be sleeping already, but i was so exited to finally be able to do something like this that i got out of bed...only to run into an issue like this

Also, this might be somewhat off-topic, but how do you update CE to the latest version without uninstalling the old version first? I can't seem to be able to download the latest version, trying to download it from the main site has the browser tell me to install download manager or smth

The items i was planning on giving myself are the full Ringwraith Set minus the armor and cloak which i plan replace with Servants Blackened Armor and one of the Masks. Heres hoping i can just make captains drop them and have it work both then and when i get them the normal way
The lines are in the Master script. It should change only the skill set for the Dark Talion skin before the Shadow Wars chapter.

You don't have to uninstall the old version, newer CE installs into a different directory. Not sure where you get the message asking you to install download manager, but you can alternatively get the installer from CE's GitHub.
can you create a cheat table, or a scrip or just us intrustions how to do it on screenshot.
Table is here: viewtopic.php?p=96588#p96588
Script is Restore Celembrimbor Talion script
Further instructions to modify script are here: viewtopic.php?p=98118#p98118

musteriohaos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by musteriohaos »

Good afternoon, how to raise Talion's level with the help of this program? Tell me?

ScornfulPrawn43
Noobzor
Noobzor

i have seen it but question is.
1. what is lua?

2. this script

Code: Select all

registerSymbol("PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar"))
registerSymbol("Player_Character",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"Player_Character"))
with

registerSymbol("PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"PlayerSkin_DarkTalion_Main"))
registerSymbol("Player_Character",getEntryBaseFromEntryId(base,"Player_Character_DarkTalion"))
. i dont know if i should copy top or bottom?

3. should i go to the master script or Restore Celembrimbor Talion script. and if i do go to Restore Celembrimbor Talion script all i got was

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(aob_darktalion,ShadowOfWar.exe,48 89 51 58 48 8B CA E8)
registersymbol(aob_darktalion)
alloc(newmem_darktalion,1024,ShadowOfWar.exe)
label(return_darktalion)

newmem_darktalion:
  cmp edx,PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar
  jne short @f
  mov edx,Player_Character
@@:
  mov [rcx+58],rdx
  mov rcx,rdx
  jmp return_darktalion
aob_darktalion:
  jmp newmem_darktalion
  nop
  nop
return_darktalion:
[DISABLE]
aob_darktalion:
  db 48 89 51 58 48 8B CA
unregistersymbol(aob_darktalion)
dealloc(newmem_darktalion)
{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "ShadowOfWar.exe"+4EECD4

"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4EECAD: 41 56                 -  push r14
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4EECAF: 41 57                 -  push r15
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4EECB1: 48 8D 6C 24 E1        -  lea rbp,[rsp-1F]
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4EECB6: 48 81 EC B8 00 00 00  -  sub rsp,000000B8
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4EECBD: 4C 8B 79 58           -  mov r15,[rcx+58]
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4EECC1: 48 8B F2              -  mov rsi,rdx
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4EECC4: 4C 89 7D 7F           -  mov [rbp+7F],r15
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4EECC8: 48 8B F9              -  mov rdi,rcx
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4EECCB: 4C 3B FA              -  cmp r15,rdx
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4EECCE: 0F 84 89 08 00 00     -  je ShadowOfWar.exe+4EF55D
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4EECD4: 48 89 51 58           -  mov [rcx+58],rdx
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4EECD8: 48 8B CA              -  mov rcx,rdx
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4EECDB: E8 44 9C 22 00        -  call ShadowOfWar.exe+718924
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4EECE0: 88 87 8A 06 00 00     -  mov [rdi+0000068A],al
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4EECE6: 48 8B 4F 58           -  mov rcx,[rdi+58]
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4EECEA: E8 0D BC 20 00        -  call ShadowOfWar.exe+6FA8FC
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4EECEF: 48 8B CF              -  mov rcx,rdi
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4EECF2: 89 87 80 04 00 00     -  mov [rdi+00000480],eax
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4EECF8: E8 0B 25 00 00        -  call ShadowOfWar.exe+4F1208
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4EECFD: 8B D0                 -  mov edx,eax
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4EECFF: E8 AC 93 F3 FF        -  call ShadowOfWar.exe+4280B0
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4EED04: 48 8B 4F 58           -  mov rcx,[rdi+58]
}
where should i edit my script from here?
Last edited by ScornfulPrawn43 on Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.