Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
StewieGriffin
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by StewieGriffin »

Do i have to kill uruk?? For the legendary item i put to get it or how it works please????

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Iwadoshi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Iwadoshi »

Any chance for the 1.21 Definitive Edition GOG game version CT update so it doesn't crash the game pretty much instantly?

Mr-Sulky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mr-Sulky »

Iwadoshi wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:54 pm
Any chance for the 1.21 Definitive Edition GOG game version CT update so it doesn't crash the game pretty much instantly?
Works fine without crashing on GoG version for me with most options except when altering/forcing uruk spawn parameters.

Abyssion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Abyssion »

Can anyone tell me how to make my Orcs Loyal? The picker_loyal doesnt do anything nor does the quirk skill. I would love to stop all my legendaries betraying me when we are leveling together. I also removed the "player abuse".

jumperownz20
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jumperownz20 »

will there be updates?

jj41
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jj41 »

Is anybody able to get the choose drop option to work? Every time I try I just get a piece of random common equipment. So to get the legendary sets I just used the Orc modifier options which still worked. Problem is my save is one of those corrupt ones where the rings will not drop even if it's the correct orc. I was hoping I could just force rings to drop with the drop options but it's not working.

Tankus910
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tankus910 »

Can someone assist me with getting the Uruk Pointer option to work (cannot be selected).

I am using the Steam version with all DLC and Pass (1.21) and appear to get the error "Error while scanning for AOB's: inj_uruk Error: Not all results found" - Can anyone advise? I have restarted the game, checked other options work, and I'm initialising things correctly. Using SeiKur0_v21

Update: I am also getting a similar error for "Adjust Uruk Level" saying the same message but about "inj_uruklevel" instead.

Does anyone know how to resolve this or what to try?

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

anyone know how to make it so one can have multiple fort upgrades at the same time or even alter a fort to look like the ones in minas ithil or minas morgal respectivily? maybe even a fort pointer thats very similar to the uruk pointer we got please?

flxhasacatlol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by flxhasacatlol »

pls if you can add better orc editor its hard but if you can pls and i mean like make it easy to edit yea

kevinadonis799
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kevinadonis799 »

Hey has anyone found out how to create a Stormbringer? I've been trying for the last couple days and I only get failed attempts like only the name changes, they become invisible and now they don't have a head. I could really use the help. Thanks in advance

koalan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by koalan »

I cannot activate the developer boolean - i want the unlimited focus - how can i make it work?

PigeonBoy51
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Spawning specific orcs

Post by PigeonBoy51 »

Is there a way to spawn orcs with the correct tribe and maybe class? I've been trying to get Mystic Ologs to spawn, but I can't seem to make it happen. I wonder if there are some smart options I can enable to do this.

Alternatively you can swap their tribe from x to Mystic, but that doesn't change their armor so they are obviously cheated. I'd like to get a bunch of random Ologs from the tribes I want.

FallingApples
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FallingApples »

Operator111 wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:37 am
Okay So I have been messing with the restore Celebrimbor script, and managed to turn the special abilities yellow by changing

Player_Character to Player_Character_Eltariel

but all it does it change the color of the wraith, nothing else.

I messed more with the script but nothing I do will actually get it to change the character model or their abilities.

I read through the thread, and found some stuff like this. so it looks possible? would someone be able to write a script or an update that allows us to replace baranor or talion with Eltariel? even if it's just her skin for baranor, it would be really cool.

PlayerGraft_Character_Eltariel
PlayerGraft_DarkEltariel_Main
PlayerGraft_DarkEltariel_ShadowWar
PlayerGraft_Eltariel_NoCelebrimbor
PlayerGraft_Eltariel_ShadowWar
PlayerSkin_Baranor_Intro
PlayerSkin_Baranor_Main
PlayerSkin_Baranor_ShadowWar
PlayerSkin_Celebrimbor_Intro
PlayerSkin_Celebrimbor_Main
PlayerSkin_Celebrimbor_ShadowWar
PlayerSkin_DarkEltariel_Intro
PlayerSkin_DarkTalion_Intro
PlayerSkin_DarkTalion_Main
PlayerSkin_Serka_Intro
PlayerSkin_Serka_ShadowWar
PlayerSkin_Talion_ShadowWar
Player_Character
Player_Character_Baranor
Player_Character_Celebrimbor_Wraith
Player_Character_DarkTalion
Player_Character_Eltariel
Player_Character_NoCelebrimbor
Player_Character_StatuesOfThePast
I was also checking this out but did not learn anything as I thought I would.
It has to be a way to use the other characters skills in the main game and it should work just fine since most if not all the dlc stuff works in the main game too.

Is Predprey dood who made this still around? Can I message them about this? Mostly doing this for my lady friend who loves playing the She Elf but wants her in the main game since the dlc doesn't have vendetta/conquest.

Zio Billy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zio Billy »

kevinadonis799 wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:13 am
Hey has anyone found out how to create a Stormbringer? I've been trying for the last couple days and I only get failed attempts like only the name changes, they become invisible and now they don't have a head. I could really use the help. Thanks in advance
I belive I did. In "spawn options>Force uruk role" there is the option "Role_StormBringer". In order to spawn them and choose the one I like the most I usually just set, in the "Uruk Pointer>Status" section, "dead" and "removed from map" values from 0 to 1 for the orcs I don't need (the more you kill, the more new orcs you get). Then I just save the game by setting a waypoint to one of my orcs (or just one that is alive) by clicking on them, and fast travel with time skip to let the new ones appear. I also use the setting "Get All Uruk Intel" to see them as they spawn. It works with every role and you can also set their class, their tribe and their rarity. I'm sorry if you already knew all of that or if you asked for different thing, I'm new to this table and this forum.

ruthless17
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ruthless17 »

Hey all, I'm familiar with cheat engine and using the tables, but I think I really messed up an orc when changing some of their characteristics. Now the game crashes if any instance requires the broken orc to appear such as a fortress invasion or random spawn. Does anyone know what specifically I need to change to fix the error or do you need the list from the table to find it? My game is basically broken until this can be resolved. :oops: [Link]