Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ExhaustedDog
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by ExhaustedDog »

Maybe I could get some insight into this:

I've been trying to use this table in the very early game, but am getting 100% crash to desktop whenever I enable any scripts.

I tried downloading the table again to see if I had changed something, but the CTD still happens.

Here's what I've been doing:
Load the save file, enter the game world, ESC to menu
ALT TAB to desktop, load CheatEngine, load Shadow of War as process.
Load cheat table.
Enable Scripts - No silver decrease, Epic/Legendary drop.
ALT TAB back to game, load into game and get CTD.

I've also tried loading table while in game, while in menus and still get CTD.

Am I missing something here? Do I need to progress further in the main story in Act I before using the table?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

ExhaustedDog wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:49 pm
Make sure your using the lastest version of CE.

donlemonkarate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by donlemonkarate »

ExhaustedDog wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:49 pm
Maybe I could get some insight into this:

I've been trying to use this table in the very early game, but am getting 100% crash to desktop whenever I enable any scripts.

I tried downloading the table again to see if I had changed something, but the CTD still happens.

Here's what I've been doing:
Load the save file, enter the game world, ESC to menu
ALT TAB to desktop, load CheatEngine, load Shadow of War as process.
Load cheat table.
Enable Scripts - No silver decrease, Epic/Legendary drop.
ALT TAB back to game, load into game and get CTD.

I've also tried loading table while in game, while in menus and still get CTD.

Am I missing something here? Do I need to progress further in the main story in Act I before using the table?
Is it the steam version of the game? Is it possible for you to enable the game's master script and nothing else without crashing?

And in my experience, the only script you'll want to wait on is using 'enable all uruk intel' or whatever, at least until one of the very first missions where you unlock using worms to gather intel.

Immortal-D
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Immortal-D »

My order: Launch game, start CE while in the main menu, click Master Script, load game & fast travel. All CE functions work from there.

Cronos87
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cronos87 »

For some reason my CE isnt able to enable the scripts for :

Uruk Pointer and Item Pointer (I cant even open those 2 folders, nor enable scrips inside them)
Complete Item Challenges
Infinite Mission Time
Force Uruk Class
Adjust Uruk Level

And I cant think as to why. I've got the most recent CE version as well as tried 3 different versions of the table (v19-21), but it seems entirely futile.

Any help?

kiberkiller
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kiberkiller »

Is it possible to lower Talion's level?

I have honestly been looking everywhere for a method to reset Talion's level but I haven't managed to find any. Tried editing the level value myself too but it doesn't seem to stick.

vrork
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vrork »

My question, is it possible to unlock or swap to the skins that are locked behind finished the DLC. I mostly want the Eltariel Hunter skin but i dont want to do the DLC at this point because spoilers and stuff.

nightbloodkim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nightbloodkim »

hi~ thanks for the table~it's great and give me lots of fun~
wanna know~how can i creat a unique uruk?
for example, i want to spawn a FlameOfWar uruk. I use the spawn option - force spwan role - and type "Role_FlameOfWar"
it works cause the game will spawn a FlameOfWar.
But that uruk talks like other common uruks. if i burn a uruk to death and that one cheat death, it will say something special.
so i wanna know how to make more unique uruk?
i tried to use uruk pointer - marker abilites - adding "marker_moreluckytocheatdeath" or something else but nothing happened.
hope someone could answer my question~ thanks~

nico4770
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nico4770 »

i can't enter my garrison any more. when i try to enter my garrison i instantly crash.
what i tried to do was change the appearence for my orc army but i selected something that made my garrison crash.
i tried to enter my garrison tab again and it keeps crashing help meeeeeee pls

Tekrom0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tekrom0 »

So, using the latest table posted on the first page, the only cheat that I have an interest in using is the Multiple Skills cheat. I'm too chicken s*** to mess with uruk variations.

In any case, when I active the multiple skill cheat, it DOES allow me to select more than one skill variation, but only one variation actually takes effect. I've tested this with a few skills.

Example 1: Brace of Daggers. Trying to use Swift Barrage and Rain of Blades at the same time results in only Swift Barrage being active, even if the skills screen says both are active

Example 2: Detonate. Trying to use Matron's Scent and Bursting Arrow at the same time results in only Bursting Arrow being active.

Example 3: Treasure Hunter: Trying to use Mind Breaker and Discerning Eye at the same time results in only Discerning Eye being active.

You get the point. Is there something I'm doing wrong? The cheat does allow me to select more than one skill variation at the same time, but only one actually functions at a time, even if there are multiple skill variations selected.

Wyvernboy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wyvernboy »

Somehow I keep getting the "damaged by executions" weakness on my uruks, despite giving them immunity for:
1. Curse
2. Combat
3. Range
4. Frost
5. Fire
6. Poison
7. Beast

Only my overlord has the above 7 immunities without "damaged by executions", while the other uruks all have the "damaged by executions" weakness and all the immunities except for combat immunity. Is there any workaround to this?

cenovita
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cenovita »

Hi guys, I just created an account because I cannot make any table or even my own tables work with the last version of this game (1.21) from Steam.

All I want is to achieve a high level, lets say 60 since I have already completed the game in the past and I just restarted and I don't want to grind the abilities again.

I have the last version of CE (7.2) and either this table or the tutorial to reach max level are not working. (I basically try to find the XP value but when I put a high number, the game says I am at max level but the ability points are nowhere to be found.

Care to help a fellow player here? Again all I want if possible to level up fast and I dont want to use scammy trainers found over the web.

Thanks in advance.

Raidax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Raidax »

Anyone know how to make Uruks to drop Legendary/Epic gear? cuz I clicked on ''Epic/Legendary Uruks drop specific item'' but they don't drop anything

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

Anyone have a version that works with the Windows Store/Game Pass version? most things work except for editing items, multiple skills ect.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

any working table?