Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lolhero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by lolhero »

Thanks for the table. Without it i would have gotten way less time and fun out of the game.

Any picker to make orcs stop killing each other? Maybe its the enrages? Have a lot of infighting during conquest even when there are no rivalries. As soon as i stop the bleeding usually they go right back at it. Super annoying.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

lolhero wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:59 pm
Thanks for the table. Without it i would have gotten way less time and fun out of the game.

Any picker to make orcs stop killing each other? Maybe its the enrages? Have a lot of infighting during conquest even when there are no rivalries. As soon as i stop the bleeding usually they go right back at it. Super annoying.
If its an ally captains while enraged that is hitting / attacking your other other ally captains then its enraged doing that, which is a normal for that to happen (enrage mechanics).

ares2140
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ares2140 »

Hope someone can help! How to change ologs skin or whole body to green! Saw one on youtube!

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

ares2140 wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:46 pm
Hope someone can help! How to change ologs skin or whole body to green! Saw one on youtube!
just change the body color via the uruk pointer

ares2140
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ares2140 »

Its not that simple! I saw were the skin color is only problem u have to input a specific code no dropdown for it! Somebody on here might know exactly how or the different codes for skin colors

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

ares2140 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:53 pm
Its not that simple! I saw were the skin color is only problem u have to input a specific code no dropdown for it! Somebody on here might know exactly how or the different codes for skin colors
It is actually quite simple and easy!

Q: How do I change my orc's skin and hair colour?
A: Go to the "colours" section, then change the 8 digit code for "body/ hair". You can use this site [Link] to find any colour code you want. Just take the Hex value of the colour you want e.g. 990099 (Purple) and put "FF" infront of it when changing your code in CE e.g. FF990099. "00000000" means the colour is not in use. Also, be aware if your orc has a cursed body or a certain second name; this will prohibit you from changing your colours as they will take priority over your edited skin colour.

ares2140
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ares2140 »

Awesome it worked! Thats what i needed a table with the color codes! Thanks again friend!

alkazar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alkazar »

buenas no entiendo bien el video de como debo modificar los orcos ya que esta en ingles me pueden dar una breve aclaración de como hacerlo lo e intentado miles de veces pero por alguna razon el juego se me cierra y aparte de eso cuando logro querer modificar algo el juego no lo detecta y no pasa nada con ninguno orco uso el parch 21

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

alkazar wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:53 pm
buenas no entiendo bien el video de como debo modificar los orcos ya que esta en ingles me pueden dar una breve aclaración de como hacerlo lo e intentado miles de veces pero por alguna razon el juego se me cierra y aparte de eso cuando logro querer modificar algo el juego no lo detecta y no pasa nada con ninguno orco uso el parch 21
watch this: [Link]

Translate the time codes into your language and follow what they do.

It should be helpful.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Method to change armor color.

In the equipment/looks options there should be an option called orc body, on its right it has something called IT_Orc_Body or something similar. you can change that into any other option that has "IT_" in front of it (For example: IT_GoldTrim. IT_allRed, etc.) and it should change the coloration of gear and armor. Note that you will have to advance time to see it change.

Epic Decoy trait

To get the "Epic decoy" trait through the editor simply swap any epic trait / trait under the bonuses tab for Picker_GangOfDoppelgangers and then you will have elite decoys when you the decoy trait under the bonuses tab!

lolhero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lolhero »

Captain America wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:27 am
Method to change armor color.

In the equipment/looks options there should be an option called orc body, on its right it has something called IT_Orc_Body or something similar. you can change that into any other option that has "IT_" in front of it (For example: IT_GoldTrim. IT_allRed, etc.) and it should change the coloration of gear and armor. Note that you will have to advance time to see it change.

Epic Decoy trait

To get the "Epic decoy" trait through the editor simply swap any epic trait / trait under the bonuses tab for Picker_GangOfDoppelgangers and then you will have elite decoys when you the decoy trait under the bonuses tab!
Is there something else required for decoy to work? Just adding it makes it show up ingame under the traits but nothing happens. Compared it to a random orc that spawned with decoy where it does work but dont see any specific other picker that would apply to make it work.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

lolhero wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 12:02 pm
I already mentioned in the post above you need replace an existing trait under bonuses tab for it to show under bonuses as a trait!

Just tested it again, working perfect fine.

I did a lot of testing on this and for further information about this trait ↓.
Spoiler
The "epic decoy" trait listed in the wiki and ign site is in game displayed as simply as "decoy" under the bonuses tab. If you have the decoy trait under the bonuses tab then it is the Epic (elite) decoy trait you get. These decoys share the traits of the captain as they are classified as a elite gang in game.

For further information: im pretty sure its the only epic trait that is coded in game for some reason to visually look like in the UI as a non-epic trait despite being one.

lolhero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lolhero »

Thanks, ill give that a shot then. Im pretty sure i replaced an epic trait with it and it shows up fine under bonus but it just doesnt actually work ingame. But its possible i messed something up. I will try again later this week when i have some time to play.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

lolhero wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 2:37 pm
Thanks, ill give that a shot then. Im pretty sure i replaced an epic trait with it and it shows up fine under bonus but it just doesnt actually work ingame. But its possible i messed something up. I will try again later this week when i have some time to play.
This is important!

For further information: im pretty sure its the only epic trait that is coded in game for some reason to visually look like in the UI as a non-epic trait despite being one.

Immortal-D
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Immortal-D »

Greetings all. Is there a list of default values for the special orcs? While editing my Unashamed, I clicked the red X on the values I was changing, not realizing that it would apply to every Orc I moused-over before saving. Now my lucky early spawn of The Twins is all stretchy :/ I tried fixing him, with mixed success. Any info is appreciated.