Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by mooya5000 »

i havent encountered that myself and it seems like it has not alter my executable in any way. what cheat table are you using btw?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

also got mine working for steam but not the windows store version

TapAtoLive
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TapAtoLive »

Would it be possible to use these tables to force-select the bugged warcheifs in Minas Morgul? Or at least force an ambush? I lost a sword to an ambush from a bugged warchief before I even knew the bug even existed, so if it's not possible to get the olog to come out, could I at least retrieve my weapon with this?

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

i found out this is only for steam so it works but you'll need steam for it also maybe make it possible to send nazgul to the garrison and remove mission lock they all have so you can actually interact with em and allow the arena in minas ithil/minas morgal to be available for use early as well as make fortresses to look like minas ithil and minas morgal as well as adding slots and make minas morgal so you can select and add warchiefs and an overlord to minas morgal and make the fort upgradeable as well as edit the nazgul only upgrades to forts via scripts

Saratov
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Saratov »

Why my immune to execution always bugged? it keep showing my orc can be damage by execution.

Fahrvergnugen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fahrvergnugen »

I have read through 50 pages, and have not found this answered already, but every time I search for anything I just get a blank page (not blank but the search results page with no results in it) . I saw in the FAQ that it might be too many results, so I tried to search for a longer string to get less results, and I get a blank page no matter how specific the search gets. This happens if I use the search at the top of the screen or the search this topic bar. Am I doing something wrong?

kiberkiller
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kiberkiller »

Does there happen to be a cheat to instantly complete/win a story mission or something? It seems like there would be a specific trigger for it since all the missions are instanced.

donlemonkarate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by donlemonkarate »

How would I go about learning what is required to modify the game further using Cheat Engine? Like, not just using these (excellent) cheat tables but making my own? I'm looking for a new hobby and I love this game, lol. I've broken the game more times than I can count by tinkering just a bit too far and softlocking or corrupting everything. Would love some guidance.
Kugro wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:31 pm
So, I just downloaded the game to play it again, and I wanted to play with a different experience than my first play through. So I used this cheat table, to get myself a ringwraith sword so I could start raising the dead for a necro play through. So, by using "legendary urok drops wraith sword" it now has glitched my entire game. i've wiped my save twice now, and as it turns out, its not the save, its the game itself. Using this cheat table actually edits the .exe and forever ruins the game. now, no items drop except that one sword, and you can't loot it more than once anyway. So now I can't loot items at all except gems and common gear. Turning off the cheat table does nothing, wiping everything and starting over does nothing. The only solution is literally uninstalling and reinstalling and just not using this cheat table.
This information should've been given up front that it would ruin the .exe not the .sav.
In my testing there are certain legendary weapons that can only be obtained once. Any piece of the Celebrimbor set, any piece of the Ringwraith set (as well as the Shadow Wars reward cloaks), and I think even the Vendetta set as well. You CAN get the unique items by forcing them that way, but it might mess things up if more than one is allowed to spawn before disabling the cheat, and it might mess it up when you get the items legitimately by playing the story. It's a good idea to avoid tinkering with those items too much, as well as Talion's default gear.

ABUHMED1991
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ABUHMED1991 »

guys my xbox acount get banned when i used trainer or table for this game ....please be carful play the game online

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

Save files with Modded Uruks (Orcs)

Transfer save file guide by Cristian Tocila : [Link]

Save game locations
C:\Users\"YOURWINDOWSUSERNAME"\AppData\Local\WB Games\Shadow of War
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\115805535\356190\remote

ShadowOfWar_EncryptIDs_V4.zip
Used to Replace Steam ID (by predprey)
(498 Bytes) Downloaded 252 times
Attachments
Save file by TruffleHistorian.zip
(2.41 MiB) Downloaded 117 times
Save file by Lucien Lachans.zip
(2.04 MiB) Downloaded 82 times
Save file by Lint.zip
(2.32 MiB) Downloaded 114 times
Save file by Cristian Tocila.zip
(2.43 MiB) Downloaded 85 times
Last edited by Captain America on Mon May 31, 2021 11:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.

FulMinato
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FulMinato »

Kugro wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:31 pm
So, I just downloaded the game to play it again, and I wanted to play with a different experience than my first play through. So I used this cheat table, to get myself a ringwraith sword so I could start raising the dead for a necro play through. So, by using "legendary urok drops wraith sword" it now has glitched my entire game. i've wiped my save twice now, and as it turns out, its not the save, its the game itself. Using this cheat table actually edits the .exe and forever ruins the game. now, no items drop except that one sword, and you can't loot it more than once anyway. So now I can't loot items at all except gems and common gear. Turning off the cheat table does nothing, wiping everything and starting over does nothing. The only solution is literally uninstalling and reinstalling and just not using this cheat table.
This information should've been given up front that it would ruin the .exe not the .sav.
try using the item editor and give the ringwraith sword ability to a random sword you have

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Longer loading times caused by glitched orcs created by CE (FIX)
[Link]

"Do you use Cheat Engine ? While experimenting with CE, I also got long loading screens at some point. I figured it was because I broke something, some orcs were missing parts, I recruited them and killed them via garrison and it fixed it."

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Picker List.zip
(47.71 KiB) Downloaded 231 times
Useful picker list I found by Lucien Lachans (Люсьен Лашанс). It has a few things missing but a majority of stuff is there.

Its in Russian so to understand it in English, you can easily translate the document to English via google docs.

Original source: [Link] by Lucien Lachans (Люсьен Лашанс)

Note - Picker_ET_ChampionBeastmaster is a Graug summon not a Caragor summon noted by the Creator.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Talion Hair cut and No cape look

Under the item pointer, change Appearance Armor to AD_WoodElfT1_Cloak.

Fast travel > Exit to main menu > Load back into game to take effect

Credits to whom I found discovered it from: [Link] by Lucien Lachans (Люсьен Лашанс)
Last edited by Captain America on Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

PyeongHwa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PyeongHwa »

Windows Store Fix!!!

To those wondering how to get it work on the windows store/xbox pc version!!

On the Process List(Monitor with Magnifying Glass) press on the "Processes" tab and look for "ShadowOfWar.exe" select that then press open.

You Should be good to go!